Author Topic: I see him!  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: I see him!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 06:48:43 AM »
Welcome back here, Sailor. Hope you'll have time to stay.

IIRC you were some sort of filmmaker (script writer...?). If I am not overly confused on that one, anything we may have seen in the meantime, or something that will come out soon?

Sanuye

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 08:13:05 AM »
wow! Welcome back Sailor!!!  :yahoo:

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 08:14:45 AM »
Hi :)

Critter

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 08:37:03 AM »
Nice to meet you Sailor. I'm Sophie (or Critter).  :cheers:

lovemunkey187

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 10:05:09 AM »
OOh, hello Sailor.

Really going to have to come up with a new greeting.

shhh... just quietly stare at him. Hopefully he won't run off if we don't scare him. Someone throw him a cookie and tempt him into the net.

Net? Who said net? There's no net!

Made me think of that Big Bang Episode

Najemikon

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 10:08:22 AM »
Never seen it. Is someone tempted into a net with cookies? :)

lovemunkey187

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2010, 02:08:14 PM »

I can't remember the intricacies, it may have been the first time we see Sheldon's Momma.
Sheldon has gone quiet and won't leave the apartment, he's in the kitchen plating up some food and Leonard tries to talk to him, but it just spooks Sheldon and he runs back to his room.

RossRoy

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2010, 05:48:27 PM »
Hey welcome back Sailor! Glad to have you on board... again! ;)

SailorRipley

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 06:12:20 PM »
Glad to be back! :)

IIRC you were some sort of filmmaker (script writer...?). If I am not overly confused on that one, anything we may have seen in the meantime, or something that will come out soon?

Kind of, Achim, more of a TV writer, actually. Nothing of particular interest, most of them done here in MX (game shows, episodics). Feature films were an idea a long time ago but negotiations always manage to fall through one way or another so I've lost interest in that. :)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 08:54:39 PM »

I can't remember the intricacies, it may have been the first time we see Sheldon's Momma.
Sheldon has gone quiet and won't leave the apartment, he's in the kitchen plating up some food and Leonard tries to talk to him, but it just spooks Sheldon and he runs back to his room.

That was in the first season when Sheldon insulted Dr. Gablehouser and was fired.  Sheldon then went a bit...loopy and Leonard called his mom.  Sheldon was upset about that and was hiding out in room..then she cooked chicken I think it was and he came out to get some.  Leonard got fed up and tried to talk to him, and Sheldon just scurries back to his room.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 03:24:12 AM »
Kind of, Achim, more of a TV writer, actually. Nothing of particular interest, most of them done here in MX (game shows, episodics). Feature films were an idea a long time ago but negotiations always manage to fall through one way or another so I've lost interest in that. :)
So I was close, but no cigar. :laugh:

I just seem to remember you went off to a far away place at some point to do some writing, which kept you busy and basically was the point where you left the forum. I assumed it was a feature film... Then again, could have been a game show or episodic filmed in a remote place.

lovemunkey187

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 09:33:27 AM »

That was in the first season when Sheldon insulted Dr. Gablehouser and was fired.  Sheldon then went a bit...loopy and Leonard called his mom.  Sheldon was upset about that and was hiding out in room..then she cooked chicken I think it was and he came out to get some.  Leonard got fed up and tried to talk to him, and Sheldon just scurries back to his room.

That's the one.