Author Topic: Hey Jimmy...your thoughts on?  (Read 933 times)

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Hey Jimmy...your thoughts on?
« on: May 06, 2010, 12:57:51 AM »

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jimmy...your thoughts on?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 01:37:50 AM »
Seriously :whistle:

I couldn't care less... No more than that I'm insulted and I'm sure any fans of the original would be.

A cameraman to direct, a girl with no experience and sex appeal to play the title role (sorry but even the best Hollywood actress couldn't reach the realistic performance of Camille Keaton, so imagine a TV actress wanabee), a soap opera actor to play Johnny (He looks so much like a bouchebag...), the rest of the cast aren't better, this film is an horror movie the original wasn't, they use the wrong title (of course I'm not surprise at all) and ...

Only positive : Meir Zarchi get some money for this...

I attach a recent picture of Camille Keaton, so I guess it's another positive thing from this thread.

Najemikon

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 01:01:25 PM »
While I don't want to see the original, as Rich said so long ago in his review, it is at least a film you have to respect. Clearly that won't happen here!

Alien Redrum

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 08:22:01 PM »
Loved the original and I'll probably check out the remake just to see what's what.

I personally don't mind remakes, as they don't ever change my love for the original and sometimes they end up being better than the original so you have to take the good with the bad.

Camille Keaton is going to be at a con up my way in September. Cannot wait to meet her. She's still gorgeous.