• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: AWOL
« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2010, 10:28:29 PM »
Hi,

I apologize for being here so sparsely over the last few days. My mother visited me over Easter and we were away a lot (totally ruined my watching schedule ;)).

But I still managed to "infect" her with the virus that is The Doctor.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Najemikon

« Reply #166 on: April 06, 2010, 10:55:17 PM »
 :thumbup:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 15, 2010, 07:40:34 PM »
It's early this year... Or you'll be going again in summer...?
Not if the weather is a good hint :whistle:
It was a shock to see that much snow, here it has melted some time ago...

I will go also in august as usual, but this time it was real vacation (in august it's for working also, maybe I'll go another time also in the summer but this time internet is available were I'm supposed to be).

BTW I've got some older photographies in the familly album (my mother keep all of them), so I will post some old pictures of me later today or tomorrow (I've even found an old photo of my parents before their wedding in 1969).

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 15, 2010, 09:32:26 PM »
Hi Jimmy - welcome home. I'm glad you had a real vacation.  I can't wait to see your old pictures but I hope you post some from this trip too. Did the little ones visit and get to play with their uncle?

Najemikon

« Reply #169 on: April 15, 2010, 09:34:12 PM »
Hey, Jimmy! Welcome back to the fold... :thumbup:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 15, 2010, 09:50:53 PM »
Hi Jimmy - welcome home. I'm glad you had a real vacation.  I can't wait to see your old pictures but I hope you post some from this trip too. Did the little ones visit and get to play with their uncle?
I don't own a camera yet, but I will try to get one for my summer "vacation". I've seen my little nieces and of course I've made a snowball fight with them (I'm a kid again when I see them or my 2 nephews).

lyonsden5

« Reply #171 on: April 23, 2010, 03:16:37 PM »
I just read a PM from Rich. He's pretty busy these days with a couple of businesses he started. He asked me to "send best wishes to all on the forum" so that's what I am doing  ;D

Sounds to me like he's now watching about as many movies as I do.  :laugh: :bag:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 25, 2010, 05:42:59 AM »
I just read a PM from Rich. He's pretty busy these days with a couple of businesses he started. He asked me to "send best wishes to all on the forum" so that's what I am doing  ;D

Sounds to me like he's now watching about as many movies as I do.  :laugh: :bag:
Thanks for the message from Rich. I had been wondering where he is and was beginning to get a little concerned. I made a post here once but failed to realize that PM might be a better way to go :bag:

richierich

« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2010, 02:31:57 AM »
Thanks guys - I'm missing you, and my dvds  :weep:

Will be back as soon as I get these new businesses completely up and running, and hopefully able to make me a living.

To be honest, after my redundancy its been bloody tough, and with no income I'm sure everyone will appreciate I've had to focus on saving a roof over my head as a priority. and 18 hour days 7 days a week is now the norm.

Good to see everyone is still going strong on the movie watching front, and a big public thanks to Eric who has helped me on my start-ups more than he realises, and is a saint for the patience he shows with my IT illiterate questions  :cheers:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2010, 04:23:22 AM »
I've had to focus on saving a roof over my head as a priority. and 18 hour days 7 days a week is now the norm.
You must take care of you and your familly first, this is perfectly normal. Good to know that you are alright... Take your time and send us a hello sometimes...

:cheers:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2010, 11:50:07 AM »
Ouch - working to live. I'm sorry things are so hard right now. I hope things work out so that your days become easier.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 26, 2010, 12:50:07 PM »
Wishing you all the best, Richie! hope things can normalize soon enough and you can get to a "normal" life once again.

snowcat

« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2010, 11:19:22 PM »
Right, as you guys can probably tell I have not been on much recently and its only going to get less.

College has finished but everything has blown up for me, im working with a local band and theatre group to make some films for them, Im also going to try and set up a business with a friend to make short videos and films etc.

Then I have all the work im trying to do to get extra noticed for my scholarship ¬_¬

and a couple of medical issues which for some reason has taken my doctor like a year to work out :/

So, Ill be on as much as possible, but if you don't see me for a while... don't think its because im gone forever :p

I hope to be back in a month or two!

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 22, 2010, 01:16:51 AM »
I wish you all the best in your numerous endeavors Emma. Stop by and let us know if anything exciting happens. 

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2010, 06:28:23 AM »
Do us proud, Emma!

Looking forward to hear from you.