Author Topic: Movies about Birthdays?  (Read 7131 times)

Offline goodguy

• Heavy Poster
  • Colleen West never liked the first light of day.
    • View Profile
Re: Movies about Birthdays?
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2010, 11:47:31 PM »
Out of Gas might be the Firefly episode when Jane gets a birthday present from his mom

Nope, that was The Message and it was just a present, not birthday-related. Out of Gas is Simon's birthday (as they all sit happily together right before the engine "hiccup").
Matthias

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2010, 11:50:00 PM »
Thanks Matthias :)

I am realizing it has been too long since I watched Firefly... I am realizing that I really don't remember much at all about the entire series.  :bag:
Pete

RossRoy

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2010, 12:12:19 AM »
I am realizing it has been too long since I watched Firefly... I am realizing that I really don't remember much at all about the entire series.  :bag:

THat's good! It means you'Re going to enjoy it that much more when you watch it again!

Unless you are like me - and you think you forgot, and then as you watch, it comes back to you mere moments before it actually happens on screen - I hate that!  :laugh:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2010, 12:18:32 AM »
Oh yeah... that has happened to me before!  Surprisingly I had that happen with a TV Show episode I haven't seen in many years (not since the '80s)... now that is pretty freaky when it happens. :P
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2010, 12:20:25 AM »
Out of Gas might be the Firefly episode when Jane gets a birthday present from his mom

Nope, that was The Message and it was just a present, not birthday-related. Out of Gas is Simon's birthday (as they all sit happily together right before the engine "hiccup").

Ahh..ok.  I need to finish rewatching the episodes.  I think Out of Gas is actually the next one I'm ready to watch.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2010, 10:50:49 PM »
- 13 Going on 30
- The Birds
- Bloody Birthday
- Cheaper by the Dozen
- Child's Play (A stretch... but he get's Chucky for his birthday)
- City Slickers
- Frogs
- Full Frontal
- The Game
- Happy Birthday to Me
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- House on Haunted Hill (Original)
- House on Haunted Hill (Remake)
- Identity
- Liar Liar
- The Omen
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch
- Tower of Terror

Damn... I showed my list of movies to a friend of mine... another big horror fan... and she just had to point out the fact that while the remake of House on Haunted Hill was a birthday party... that  wasn't the case in the original. So I had to scratch that one from the list. :(
Pete

RossRoy

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2010, 11:04:37 PM »
Damn... I showed my list of movies to a friend of mine... another big horror fan... and she just had to point out the fact that while the remake of House on Haunted Hill was a birthday party... that  wasn't the case in the original. So I had to scratch that one from the list. :(

Bah! It's still a party - so what if it's not exactly for a birthday? (the original is so much better than the remake - so I'm trying to help you here!)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2010, 11:06:16 PM »
 :laugh: Yeah... I know... I have seen both several times. I will have to see how bad Tammy (my friend) will call me on it!  :laugh: :P
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 11:07:52 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2010, 05:26:58 PM »
I had somehow forgotten that Dudley has a birthday too in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone..so you get 2 birthdays in that one.