Author Topic: Playstation 3  (Read 56736 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: Playstation 3
« Reply #600 on: December 20, 2010, 04:31:54 AM »
 :laugh:

Microsoft Sam?  That something with XBox 360?

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #601 on: December 20, 2010, 04:33:32 AM »
No, I just said Microsoft Sam because Xbox is a product of Microsoft  :laugh:

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #602 on: December 20, 2010, 05:21:16 AM »
Ok.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 20, 2010, 05:46:12 AM »
Ok.

To hear Microsoft Sam click the audio on the right :)

(If you already knew what/"who" Microsoft Sam is, I apologize to have appeared patronizing.)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #604 on: December 20, 2010, 06:46:32 AM »
I didn't know what/who it was.  I don't use Word...don't have an XBox..

snowcat

« Reply #605 on: December 20, 2010, 02:00:39 PM »
...I dont think typical Wii games are crap at all... they are made for a specific family type audience and actually can be quite fun.

I hate it when people who think they are big gamers are all "I hate the wii".... when Im sure they enjoy it really.

as for the kindle thing... yeah I was using my phone it corrects words all the time without me noticing I meant kinnect...

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #606 on: December 20, 2010, 08:58:02 PM »
If I would have thought about it more I probably would have figured out that you meant kinnect. 

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #607 on: December 20, 2010, 09:26:51 PM »
I hate it when people who think they are big gamers are all "I hate the wii".... when Im sure they enjoy it really.

I have to agree, I've come across that attitude allot. People forget that the Wii's main focus is targeting the family market and not hardcore gamers. I own a Wii and although the majority of games don't appeal to me, I have a few that I enjoy, such as New Super Mario Bros Wii, Resident Evil 4, Grand Slam Tennis and of course Wii Sports.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #608 on: December 20, 2010, 09:30:25 PM »
I only have a few games for my Wii...the sports one..I do like the bowling even though I'm not that great..  :laugh:  I have another sports game that came with it in a special bundle...sports resort or something.  I have one other game right now..sort of like Bust a Move, though I think it has a different title.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #609 on: December 20, 2010, 09:36:06 PM »
I'm quite good at bowling, I think my highest score is around 280.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #610 on: December 20, 2010, 09:49:15 PM »
My best is like 183.

Critter

« Reply #611 on: December 21, 2010, 12:49:45 AM »
Well I do hate the Wii it's true. Out of all the consoles I've ever had none have ever broken down and stopped working as much as the Wii. It always has problems reading discs, reading the remotes etc etc. And batteries seem to run out very quickly. I got so sick of it not working that in the end I just gave up. Some of the games were okay, I liked World of Goo and Super Mario Galaxy but in the end most of them were just crap in my opinion. It seems like for every 50 good games released on other consoles there may be 4 or 5 good Wii ones.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #612 on: December 21, 2010, 01:15:54 AM »
You know just because you have a dud Wii it doesn't mean all of them are like that.
I've heard many reports of the remotes breaking but that mainly due to them slipping put out of people hands because they are too lazy to put the wrist strap on. But I've never heard of the console itself failing.

Critter

« Reply #613 on: December 21, 2010, 01:39:11 AM »
Ah well, I suppose I may have gotten a dud one, but it didn't give me a good impression of the console on a whole. I actually called the Nintendo customer service about it and honestly those people were rude and no help at all. That's just something else which furthered my dislike for the thing.

Najemikon

« Reply #614 on: December 21, 2010, 12:17:51 PM »
I've got one. The games are fun and it can be a good laugh for groups of people. I've never had a problem with its operation and in fact from what I've heard, it's very reliable. Unlike the Xbox. :whistle: