Author Topic: Playstation 3  (Read 56761 times)

Critter

Re: Playstation 3
« Reply #510 on: December 13, 2010, 11:00:35 AM »
Yeah tomorrow at 4 sounds fine.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #511 on: December 13, 2010, 12:08:25 PM »
Excellent, shall I pick easy this time?  :laugh:

Critter

« Reply #512 on: December 13, 2010, 01:45:57 PM »
Haha, damn those shield men! Maybe Easy, and if we beat easy then another go on hard. I see there is a trophy for beating all three co op missions in 'Crushing'. If only...

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: December 13, 2010, 05:47:10 PM »
There is one thing I'm concerned about though on Uncharted 3... where are the girls?
I am not saying I expect them to be in there, just in general:

This is the first reveal. If they tell you everything now, how can they hype you more throughout the coming 11 months? They gotta feed us the information slowly so that it lasts longer. Naughty Dog specifically pointed that out during the time running up to the Uncharted 2 release! I expect at least one of them to turn up, unless it's a prequel...

I liked Chloe, but she made it real hard by (seemingly...?) switching sides so much.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #514 on: December 13, 2010, 10:33:19 PM »
Haha, damn those shield men! Maybe Easy, and if we beat easy then another go on hard. I see there is a trophy for beating all three co op missions in 'Crushing'. If only...

Ok, sounds good.

Critter

« Reply #515 on: December 14, 2010, 03:34:47 AM »
There is one thing I'm concerned about though on Uncharted 3... where are the girls?
I am not saying I expect them to be in there, just in general:

This is the first reveal. If they tell you everything now, how can they hype you more throughout the coming 11 months? They gotta feed us the information slowly so that it lasts longer. Naughty Dog specifically pointed that out during the time running up to the Uncharted 2 release! I expect at least one of them to turn up, unless it's a prequel...

I liked Chloe, but she made it real hard by (seemingly...?) switching sides so much.

I know that it's the first reveal, I was just surprised we didn't see either of the girls at all, literally not even one small fraction of a screenshot or even a sight of one of the actors in the behind the scenes thing. It makes me think that if they are bringing the girls back this time they may be only in it for a small amount of time. I hope not though because I love them. And I agree with Chloe, one of the things I loved about her was how often she switched sides.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #516 on: December 14, 2010, 04:10:19 AM »
Maybe they both died in the plane crash we see in the trailer.
Or maybe Drake killed them board, then brought the plane down to make it look like an accident.  :hysterical:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 04:22:27 AM by Dr. Hasslein »

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 14, 2010, 05:51:39 AM »
During the warm-up phase to Uncharted 2 they did exactly the same. People wanted to know if Sully and Elena were going to be back, but they weren't telling until much later...

In fact, it's working already ;) You are now anticipating the next piece of information they provide, as you want your answer. Their mission is accomplished :laugh:

Critter

« Reply #518 on: December 14, 2010, 06:47:27 AM »
Haha Kevin! What the hell was up with that first game we played? Why was I Drake and you Chloe? I got so confused at the start when we ran out, I kept thinking I was you haha.

Shame we still failed it, but I'm sure we will get it eventually. I did manage to take out three or so shield guys with grenades but then I was suddenly surrounded by heaps of others. That's why it took me so long to come and revive you. I also lost track of where you were haha, good thing they have little on-screen arrows pointing out where the other person is.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #519 on: December 14, 2010, 06:58:55 AM »
Yeah I got a little confused too. It was still fun, until everything froze except me  :laugh:

I think I got a lot of kills in the second game. I know I got two punch-out awards.

Sorry I couldn't stay, I'm off to my parent's house for dinner in 5 minutes.

Critter

« Reply #520 on: December 14, 2010, 07:05:43 AM »
No worries, we'll try again some other time.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #521 on: December 14, 2010, 09:31:36 AM »
It would appear that playing online multiplayer on the save file I'm using for my crushing campaign has turned off the tweaks. I was only up to chapter 5 but I'm somewhat devastated.
Maybe this means I should have a rest for a while, the platinum is practically in the bag plus so this close to being just over it all together.

Critter

« Reply #522 on: December 14, 2010, 10:08:51 AM »
The platinum? Don't you need all the trophies to get the platinum, and I mean the multiplayer ones? Even with all the single player trophies isn't it only 60 or 70% complete?

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #523 on: December 14, 2010, 10:25:02 AM »
No, just the single player trophies. Multilayer trophies are all additional, it would hardly seem fair if you had to collect them as not everyone has their PS3 online.

Critter

« Reply #524 on: December 14, 2010, 10:42:40 AM »
Hmm sounds more hopeful. As you can see I don't have any platinum's yet. Who knows when it will happen.