Author Topic: Playstation 3  (Read 56764 times)

Dr. Hasslein

Re: Playstation 3
« Reply #495 on: December 13, 2010, 01:02:43 AM »
I've never bought any map packs. When I'm on holidays over Christmas I'm going to buy the Red Dead Redemption Undead expansion. That looks like lots of fun.

Critter

« Reply #496 on: December 13, 2010, 02:10:33 AM »
It does look good, I would get but I don't even have Red Dead yet haha. Fingers crossed though, Christmas is close now.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #497 on: December 13, 2010, 02:16:40 AM »
I would laugh if your mum totally messed up and got you Halo Reach instead.  :laugh:
Actually that would be pretty devastating.

Critter

« Reply #498 on: December 13, 2010, 02:18:46 AM »
Ha she won't do that. She has watched enough episodes of Good Game with me to understand exclusives and the differences between PS3 and 360 ones.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #499 on: December 13, 2010, 02:54:47 AM »
Good Game is finished for the year isn't it? What will you do with yourself?
Make sure you watch William Shatner's Weird or What? tonight.

RossRoy

« Reply #500 on: December 13, 2010, 02:57:52 AM »
Make sure you watch William Shatner's Weird or What? tonight.

Not related to gaming, but speaking of William Shatner.. I stumbled upon an episode of "Shit My Dad Says" - that was hilarious! Not quite something I'd follow day in and day out, but for an episode here of there, it was pretty good!

Critter

« Reply #501 on: December 13, 2010, 02:58:07 AM »
I'll see if I remember. They are still showing Good Game SP but that one sucks. I do miss the other one. I'll be very much looking forward to it when it's back on air next year.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 13, 2010, 03:29:22 AM »

Critter

« Reply #503 on: December 13, 2010, 03:40:50 AM »
Thanks for posting that, awesome video. I just finished watching all the Uncharted 2 behind-the-scenes in the game so I actually recognised the faces of most of those people. I can see what they mean about being nervous about the huge amount of pressure put on them. It makes me think of Pixar, with each major success they have the pressure just keeps building that everything they release has to be perfect and amazing.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #504 on: December 13, 2010, 03:57:19 AM »
I started watching the Uncharted 2 videos and I think in one of them they mentioned that when making the first Uncharted they only used about a third of the PS3 processing power. They obviously used a lot more in the second game.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #505 on: December 13, 2010, 10:09:24 AM »
I just watched the Uncharted 3 behind the scenes video and for only 7 minutes long it was quite an in depth look.
So far it's looking very impressive.

Critter

« Reply #506 on: December 13, 2010, 10:23:12 AM »
There is one thing I'm concerned about though on Uncharted 3... where are the girls?
So far in the behind the scenes, trailers and the plot synopsis we just have Drake and Sully. Apparently the whole game is some bonding thing for them both. Chloe and Elena, or at least one or the other better turn up in the final product or I will be very disappointed. For one thing, who would I play as on multiplayer if they aren't there?  :P

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #507 on: December 13, 2010, 10:29:27 AM »
I hope Elena comes back, I didn't much like like Chloe.

But if neither of them come back you can play as Sully  :laugh:

Critter

« Reply #508 on: December 13, 2010, 10:47:56 AM »
Oh thanks... ;)

You didn't like Chloe? What's not to like? Chloe is everything awesome.
Although I do personally like Elena more, but Chloe is awesome. As you noticed in co-op I choose to play as Chloe. Speaking of which what are you up to? Fancy a co op?

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #509 on: December 13, 2010, 10:54:42 AM »
I'm watching Man vs Wild at the moment then Wierd or What? Week nights are not good for me.
Late afternoons I can do, is tomorrow at 4pm ok?