Author Topic: Playstation 3  (Read 56693 times)

Dr. Hasslein

Re: Playstation 3
« Reply #660 on: December 28, 2010, 11:28:17 PM »
I haven't played the second one but Bioshock is very good. I love the retro look and it's quite scary.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 29, 2010, 05:57:56 AM »
Scary..... and hard. I played on Normal setting and struggled quite a bit. Coordinating the different weapons on both hands wasn't working out for me most of the time. Heck, and then they want me to take photos of the things attacking me! :slaphead: I stopped at the level with

(click to show/hide)

and really need to get back into it.

Rogmeister

« Reply #662 on: December 29, 2010, 05:43:35 PM »
Yesterday I made an order for a couple more Blu-ray movies and I tossed in one more PS3 game.  I ordered Batman: Arkham Asylum.  This must have been out awhile because Amazon.com has it priced at only around $22.

Critter

« Reply #663 on: December 30, 2010, 12:06:28 AM »
You're going to love it Roger, it's so much fun! Soon you will need to get one of the PS3 ID sigs for the forum like Achim, Kevin, Emma and I have.  ;)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #664 on: January 08, 2011, 05:14:38 AM »
I played some of a PS3 game last night.  X-Blades.  I was given the game too.  I have gotten like 2 trophies...though I still don't really know what I'm doing.   :laugh:

I also played Lego Batman earlier today.  I like it.  again, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm having fun.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #665 on: January 08, 2011, 07:04:26 AM »
Congrats! Are they your first tow trophies?

You should check out the PSN store, they have a lot of casual games. I purchased a game called Flight Control HD, it very addictive.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #666 on: January 08, 2011, 08:42:40 AM »
Yes they are.  :)

I don't have the PS3 hooked up to the internet right now...I need to get a router or whatever those things are.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #667 on: January 08, 2011, 08:58:06 AM »
I have a spare wireless router. I'd gladly give it to you but after all the postage and all that jazz it would probably work out cheaper for you to just buy one yourself. 

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #668 on: January 08, 2011, 08:59:29 AM »
It probably would.  I've been thinking about getting one for a while..just haven't yet.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 08, 2011, 05:37:29 PM »
You should check out the PSN store, they have a lot of casual games. I purchased a game called Flight Control HD, it very addictive.
I have Flight Control for iPhone and iPad and can confirm that it's a fun game. Not really relaxing though :hmmmm:

RossRoy

« Reply #670 on: January 08, 2011, 05:39:33 PM »
I have Flight Control for iPhone and iPad and can confirm that it's a fun game. Not really relaxing though :hmmmm:
I bought it for PC during the recent Steam sales. It gets quite hectic at times!

snowcat

« Reply #671 on: January 17, 2011, 01:00:37 AM »
 :bag: I can't stop playing Bioshock!

Im playing it on Survival mode right now..... Wow! the first few levels are really hard! it seems to be getting a bit easier now though :/

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 17, 2011, 05:37:07 AM »
:bag: I can't stop playing Bioshock!

Im playing it on Survival mode right now..... Wow! the first few levels are really hard! it seems to be getting a bit easier now though :/
I was wondering about your new avatar picture earlier, now it all makes sense :laugh:

Wow. Survivor...? I remember I played on Normal and got my ass handed to me. I would replay certain section over and over. The worst part was that they wanted me to take photos of the splicers attacking me :slaphead: I still need to finish the story mode at least once. I doubt I'll ever gtet all achievements for this one :shrug:

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #673 on: January 17, 2011, 05:45:11 AM »
I had thought before about trying Bioshock since I'd heard it was a good game.  Then Achim posted at one point about having trouble with it...now this..  I think I'm afraid of the game now.   :laugh:

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #674 on: January 17, 2011, 07:32:15 AM »
You should really give it a try Marie. Play it for seven hours straight and see how long it takes you to return to reality.  ;)