Author Topic: Playstation 3  (Read 56788 times)

Critter

Re: Playstation 3
« Reply #375 on: November 27, 2010, 06:34:03 AM »
Thanks guys, I'm currently up to the train level in 'hard'.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #376 on: November 27, 2010, 06:40:45 AM »
Go Sophie! What is your weapon of choice?

I'm going to try out online multiplayer tonight, give myself a crash course at it.

Critter

« Reply #377 on: November 27, 2010, 06:54:20 AM »
I suppose the obvious, AK-47. Although I love taking down guys from really long distances with the Dragon Sniper. Damn, if I wasn't busy tonight we could have gone in the same team on multiplayer.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #378 on: November 27, 2010, 07:24:19 AM »
That's alright, there will be other times.

My favourite gun is the Magnum. 44. I love you it, you can drop a guy in one shot with that gun. It's just a shame you don't come across it often.

Critter

« Reply #379 on: November 27, 2010, 09:39:01 AM »
Hmm that gun doesn't even sound familiar to me. I must not have picked it up very often.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #380 on: November 27, 2010, 11:48:48 AM »
Well I was finally was able to connect to multiplayer on Uncharted 2. But there was no one there to play with  :(
After a quick Google search I learnt that it takes a while to connect if you have never used it before.

Critter

« Reply #381 on: November 27, 2010, 11:51:49 AM »
Yeah I sometimes have to wait up to 10 or 15 minutes to connect to a game. Other times it's really quick. I just always click Matchmaking though and let the system find a game for me.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 11:54:40 AM by Critter »

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #382 on: November 27, 2010, 11:55:00 AM »
Yeah that's what I did, but I was well pissed off from all the waiting so just switch it off and went to eat some potato chips, which is what I'm doing now.   ;D

Critter

« Reply #383 on: November 27, 2010, 11:59:01 AM »
Haha, what I would have done was go get the chips, then eat them while I was waiting for the system to find a game.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #384 on: November 27, 2010, 12:05:55 PM »
Nah, I didn't have the craving for them. lol

Critter

« Reply #385 on: November 27, 2010, 12:34:11 PM »
I'm still stuck on the train level. I was just playing it then but got a little well... frustrated as I kept on dying. I'm going to put the controller aside for the night now and try again tomorrow with a clear head.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #386 on: November 27, 2010, 12:37:15 PM »
You wimp! Nah, only joking. That chapter took me quick a while to complete as well. Have you been collecting the treasures along the way. I think I found one by accident. I'll replay it on easy one day and just collect everything to get a some easy trophies.

Critter

« Reply #387 on: November 27, 2010, 12:42:52 PM »
Yeah well this is my second play through. I already beat the game on normal so now I'm just trying to get Hard and Crushing as well. I've been collecting the treasures when I see them, and like you I have accidently stumbled on a few, I still don't have too many though. I found almost all of them quite easily in Uncharted 1 as they just seemed to be laying around everywhere. They seem to be hidden a lot more in Uncharted 2 as I'm having a lot more trouble finding them.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #388 on: November 27, 2010, 12:52:16 PM »
Sounds like you did a lot better than I did. I think I only found about 5 treasures in the first Uncharted. I just wanted to get straight into the action.  ;D

Critter

« Reply #389 on: November 27, 2010, 12:59:41 PM »
I actually completed Uncharted 1 and had over 80% at least of all the games trophies but that was before I had my Playstation hooked up to the internet. It's a long story but for some reason the PS3 just wouldn't read the wireless router we had so after a few months we eventually had to get a new one. So when I did get on the PSN eventually none of those trophies were counted. I did start a replay of it but I only got a bit of the way through, so now it says I only have 12% of the trophies of that game when I nearly almost finished it  :(. I suppose I will just have to sit down one day again and play through it a couple more times to get the trophies back. By the way you do know that if you click the picture in my sig you can see the games I have played and which trophies I have for each of them.