Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 858166 times)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #255 on: April 04, 2008, 10:18:43 PM »
Didn't they have the 6th?
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 04, 2008, 10:30:53 PM »
Didn't they have the 6th?
Didn't saw it. But the box is so messed up that it's not always easy to see, but it was probably here at one time since they have title in the others serie too.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #257 on: April 05, 2008, 12:53:35 PM »
My delivery from Amazon.com came today

The price in the brackets is the price in €, including shipping and taxes.

Stargate SG-1: The Complete Series

$164.99 (137.05€)

You may ask yourself, why a guy that already owns 9 out of 10 seasons of a series buys a Complete Series Box. The answer is simple. I don't own the 10th season and the prices for Stargate SG-1 are rather heavy. For the first eight seasons I paid approx. 90€ each. The ninth came at 80€ and the 10th costs 77€. That means if I manage to sell the first 9 seasons for 60€ I haven't paid more for the 10th season as if I had bought it here. I don't think that will be a problem.

Stargate SG-1: The Arc of Truth

$16.99 (14.12€)

Smallville: Season 6

$23.99 (19.92€)

Battlestar Galactica: Season 3

$38.99 (32.40€)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #258 on: April 05, 2008, 01:03:11 PM »
And it isn't it also, that the US DVD release of Stargate has a longer cut of some episodes whereas the German release doesn't? I am not sure as I have neither.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #259 on: April 05, 2008, 01:37:19 PM »
And it isn't it also, that the US DVD release of Stargate has a longer cut of some episodes whereas the German release doesn't? I am not sure as I have neither.
I haven't heard of that, but it isn't impossible.
Karsten

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #260 on: April 05, 2008, 01:49:30 PM »
The episode "Threads" originally aired as a 63-minute piece on Sci Fi Channel, but an edited 45-minute version exists for syndication. The 45-minute version omits the "previously on Stargate SG-1...", the opening scene between Ba'al and the decaying Anubis, the scene when Daniel first enters the diner, along with Oma explaining where exactly Daniel was and how he got there, the entire scene of knighting Bra'tac and Teal'c on Dakara, some bantering between Pete, Carter and jacob at SGC, all scenes of Bra'tac and Teal'c on a ship, O'Neill waking up with Kerry in his bed, Daniel trying to talk to the other Ancients in the diner, the phone call from Pete, the florist scene and driving to the new house, and Sam waiting in the car outside Jack's house.

I know, that the first release of R1 had the shorter version and after complaints, future prints had the long version. I do not know, what version is on the German release though.

RossRoy

« Reply #261 on: April 05, 2008, 02:51:44 PM »
I know, that the first release of R1 had the shorter version and after complaints, future prints had the long version. I do not know, what version is on the German release though.

It's a season 8 episode, Threads I think.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 05, 2008, 09:08:42 PM »
FINALLY after being backordered for about 3 weeks... plus the package taking longer the expected to get to me once shipped (a couple days late)... Today I finally got...

Invasion: The Complete Series
... from last month's big sale at Deep Discount... set only cost me $14.76 for the entire series (22 episodes). :)
Pete

lovemunkey187

« Reply #263 on: April 06, 2008, 12:48:03 PM »
R3 - Sin City(1 disc digipak)
R2UK - Night at the Museum(2disc Special Edition, it's got a cool lenticular cover, too)
R0UK - The Last Days of Frankie the Fly(bare bones and never seen it before, but a good cast)
R2Fr - Sin City Recu(3 disc digipak)

Touti

« Reply #264 on: April 07, 2008, 05:44:32 PM »
Ordered today from DD

:weep: Just got the 30 day notice from DD on this one.  "Overwhelming demand  blahblahblah out of stock blahblahblah expected within 21 days"  :weep:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 05:49:16 PM by Touti »

Touti

« Reply #265 on: April 07, 2008, 08:55:55 PM »
Ordered today.  I'm very happy about "Murphy's War", it's a very good movie, I've been wanting it for a long time.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 07, 2008, 09:04:08 PM »
Arrived from Amazon.com...

on The Brady Bunch set... when I first heard about the shag rug carpeting boxset I thought that it would be pretty reflicted (f'ed up)... and in a way it is... but in a way it is pretty cool too. My daughter is so excited about this set... the first words out of her mouth today when she got home from school is did The Brady Bunch get here? LOL  :P

I been looking forward to The Triangle... I missed this miniseries when it originally aired.
Pete

lovemunkey187

« Reply #267 on: April 08, 2008, 12:19:34 PM »

Najemikon

« Reply #268 on: April 08, 2008, 07:59:35 PM »

Good choice  :clap:

:o
Not so sure, mate. Didn't you see how he reacted to Get Carter?  :laugh:

Touti

« Reply #269 on: April 08, 2008, 08:42:24 PM »
:o
Not so sure, mate. Didn't you see how he reacted to Get Carter?  :laugh:

>:(  :voodoo:

You're not my friend anymore, I hereby officially forbid you from reading any of my "WhatYaGot" posts.

:weep: