Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 855260 times)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #6315 on: May 02, 2012, 06:52:34 AM »
A new house

Moved in last Tuesday. 2005 build. 3 bedrooms, main with WIR & ensuite, open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen, double garage.
Congratulations from me too!

As coincidence goes, I just moved myself into my new home (Saturday). It's an apartment, 2012 build. two parking spots. I converted two of the three bedrooms into "home office" and DVD storage rooms respectively. The main area is separated by a cabinet creating separate living room and dining areas. The interior designer screwed up a little with walk-in closet and the desk, so unpacking is slowed down for those two areas :( (they will fix the issues next Monday)

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6316 on: May 02, 2012, 07:50:32 PM »
These arrived today

Demons 1 & 2: Limited Edition

Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Lo$er

Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #6317 on: May 02, 2012, 10:49:53 PM »
These arrived today:

From Dusk Till Dawn: Special Edition - Uncut

Griff the Invisible

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6318 on: May 02, 2012, 11:35:25 PM »
The Blues Brothers (1980)

02 May - €8.92 (£7.43) @ Amazon.co.uk

Blues Brothers 2000 (1998)

02 May - €9.48 (£7.93) @ Amazon.co.uk

Castle: Season 3 (2010 - 2011)

02 May - €22.99 @ Amazon.de

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011)

02 May - €11.68 (£9.89) @ Amazon.co.uk

Friends With Benefits (2011)

02 May - €8.37 (£6.94) @ Amazon.co.uk

Gossip Girl: Season 4 (2010 - 2011)

02 May - €16.14 (£13.88) @ Amazon.co.uk

Sherlock: Season 2 (2011)

02 May - €12.24 (£10.39) @ Amazon.co.uk

Suits: Season 1 (2011)

02 May - €20.58 (£17.84) @ Amazon.co.uk

Supernatural: Season 6 (2010 - 2011)

02 May - €18.36 (£15.86) @ Amazon.co.uk

Thor (2011)

02 May - €12.95 @ Amazon.de

Valentine's Day (2010)

02 May - €6.41 (£5.19) @ Amazon.co.uk
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

W0m6at

« Reply #6319 on: May 03, 2012, 01:57:37 AM »
I just moved myself into my new home (Saturday). It's an apartment, 2012 build. two parking spots. I converted two of the three bedrooms into "home office" and DVD storage rooms respectively. The main area is separated by a cabinet creating separate living room and dining areas. The interior designer screwed up a little with walk-in closet and the desk, so unpacking is slowed down for those two areas :( (they will fix the issues next Monday)
Congrats. Sounds like a great place.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6320 on: May 03, 2012, 02:26:32 AM »
Thanks, I quite like it. Your's sounds great as well, and a house even, rather than an apartment. Although I must admit I don't know what WIR & ensuite is/are :-[

W0m6at

« Reply #6321 on: May 03, 2012, 03:26:28 AM »
Thanks, I quite like it. Your's sounds great as well, and a house even, rather than an apartment. Although I must admit I don't know what WIR & ensuite is/are :-[
WIR = Walk-in robe. It's a little room (usually off the master bedroom) with hanging space. It's essentially a wardrobe room.
ensuite = Mini-bathroom directly off the master bedroom. Shower, toilet and hand basin.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6322 on: May 03, 2012, 06:18:12 AM »
WIR = Walk-in robe. It's a little room (usually off the master bedroom) with hanging space. It's essentially a wardrobe room.
ensuite = Mini-bathroom directly off the master bedroom. Shower, toilet and hand basin.
Thanks.

Here in Taiwan typically the main bathroom is directly attached to the master bedroom whereas a second one can be accessed from a corridor.

I would have expected "WIC" for Walk-in Closet, I guess. As I said, I have that too, but it still needs modification from the design company.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6323 on: May 03, 2012, 01:14:51 PM »
Placed my monthly order this morning... ordered...

It's Alive / It's Alive 2 / It's Alive 3
It's newborn. It's Alive. And murder is what it knows best! A proud couple's bundle of joy is really a newborn terror in filmmaker Larry Cohen's cautionary cult hit that tapped into environmental fears. The horror grows when multiple child monsters rampage in It Lives Again – and as two brave parents try to stop them by becoming the bait for their spree. The now global terrors are rounded up and relocated to a far-flung island (but not for long!) in It's Alive III: Island of the Alive. Will a parent's greatest nightmare become the world's gravest fear? Find out...if you dare.
Runaway: The Complete Series
The Raders seem like the typical American family: parents Paul (Wahlberg) and Lilly (Hope) working to support their household, two angst-ridden teenagers Henry (Milligan) and Hannah (Ramos) arguing constantly and eight-year-old son Tommy (Gamble) who views the world through innocent eyes. The Raders, however, are anything but typical. After high-profile lawyer Paul Rader is wrongfully accused of murdering his associate, he gathers his estranged family and begins life on the run, constantly moving and changing identities to escape federal authorities as well as the real killer who has threatened the family. More than ever, they must now rely on each other even though one misspoken word could cost them everything.

Episodes:
1. Runaway (Pilot)
2. Identity Crisis
3. Mr. Rader Goes to Washington
4. Homecoming
5. Father Figure
6. Liar, Liar
7. Turn, Turn, Turn
8. There's No Place Like Home
9. End Game
That '70s Show: Season Three
All 25 episodes from this groovy hit sitcom!

Your favorite crew of the swinging '70s is back and funnier than ever.

This season, Hyde (Danny Masterson) gets in trouble with the law and meets his Dad for the first time, Red (Kurtwood Smith) tries to be stricter with the kids, Eric (Topher Grace) and Donna's (Laura Prepon) relationship continues but for how long, Fez (Wilmer Valderrama) finally gets a girlfriend, who turns out crazy and Jackie (Mila Kunis) likes Hyde which drives Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) crazy. Tune into the boob tube for another out-of-sight season.
That '70s Show: Season Four
Get down and boogie!

Boogie on down to the basement for another groovy season with our favorite friends from the 70's ,Eric (Topher Grace), Donna (Laura Prepon), Fez (Wilmer Valderrama), Hyde (Danny Masterson), Jackie (Mila Kunis), and Kelso (Ashton Kutcher).

Life in the '70s continues as the crue deals with the after effects of Eric and Donna's break-up and Eric doesn't want Donna in the basement anymore, Hyde moves back in with the Forman's, Kitty decides to re-do the basement, and Donna decides to relocate to California.

Season 4 is filled with out of sight co-stars, guest stars and writers including the episode written by Saturday Night Live performer Will Forte about "Eric's Hot Cousin".
Two Evil Eyes
The masters of modern horror - George Romero and Dario Argento - bring you an unprecedented pair of shockers inspired by the tales of Edgar Allan Poe.

In Romero's The Facts In The Case of Mr. Valdemar, a conniving wife (Adrienne Barbeau of THE FOG) and her lover use a hypnotic trance to embezzle a fortune from her dying husband, only to receive some chilling surprises from beyond the grave. Then in Argento's The Black Cat, a deranged crime scene photographer (Harvey Keitel of RESERVOIR DOGS) is driven to brutal acts of madness and murder by his girlfriend's new pet. But will this cunning feline deliver a final sickening twist of its own?

Martin Balsam (PSYCHO) and Tom Atkins (MANIAC COP) co-star in this wild horror hit that also features grisly effects by gore master Tom Savini (DAWN OF THE DEAD, THE PROWLER). Blue Underground is proud to present TWO EVIL EYES newly transferred from an original vault negative and loaded with exclusive Extras for the first time ever on DVD.
Pete

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #6324 on: May 03, 2012, 04:32:22 PM »
0283 - CSI Miami: Season 6.1 £5.96
0284 - Gun: The Complete Series £2.28
0285 - The Simple Life: Season 4 £2.01

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #6325 on: May 03, 2012, 06:35:36 PM »
7 Khoon Maaf (Amazon.de)

Band Baaja Baaraat (Amazon.de)

Americanizing Shelley (Amazon.de)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6326 on: May 04, 2012, 06:41:17 AM »
Two Evil Eyes[/color]
The masters of modern horror - George Romero and Dario Argento - bring you an unprecedented pair of shockers inspired by the tales of Edgar Allan Poe.
Looking forward to hear what you thought of this. I have been wanting to see this for a long time but never got around to it. Almost ordered it few days ago, but the Blu-ray price was above my limit for this particular film.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6327 on: May 04, 2012, 12:27:26 PM »
A friend of mine has been telling me I need to see it for quite a while now. Then when I saw Julie Benz was in it I broke down and ordered a copy.
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6328 on: May 04, 2012, 12:31:33 PM »

My old scanner was breaking down, so I needed a new one to scan my DVD covers. :)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #6329 on: May 04, 2012, 05:17:14 PM »
Arrived today:

Another Earth

Melancholia

Similar topic

It seems that 2012 is a good year for variations of the same idea