Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 854945 times)

kahless

Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #5880 on: December 24, 2011, 06:13:01 PM »
My daughter already got a new flat screen tv  because her old tube tv suddenly died!

Was it this form of "Sudden Death"?

Sort of  ;D

The scart connector was released from the tv. And last but not least this was the last tube in our house. Now my daughter got THIS.

Currently my son is explaining his new PS3 to me. Mabe I'm allowed to use it from time to time!  ::)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5881 on: December 25, 2011, 02:00:12 AM »
Currently my son is explaining his new PS3 to me. Mabe I'm allowed to use it from time to time!  ::)
I hope he doesn't rea this, but if the PS3 is not just for games but also for the enjoyment of Blu-ray by the family then I'd recommend getting the remote control or it. Navigating menus with theDualshock gets annoying quickly.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5882 on: December 25, 2011, 02:23:08 PM »
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
This morning Brittany came knocking at my bedroom door at 7am... ready to open presents. This is much better then the earlier years when it was more like 5am! :P So we went out there to open presents. She was happy as can be with everything she got! and then when it was my turn I got some nice DVD surprises! I got...

Batman: The Animated Series: Volume Three
Gotham City crime czars Scarface and Rupert Thorne battle evil masterminds like The Joker and The Penguin for money, power and respect. Kidnappings rise as foe-versus-foe attacks become more vindictive. And just when you thought you knew the good guys from the bad, the craziest villains try to go straight, triggering one dangerous blowout after another. Amidst all the terror, one man walks the fine line between vengeance and justice as often as he balances his crime-fighting persona and his billionaire playboy public life. This is the Batman series that introduced a new kind of superhero – cool, composed, uncompromising. Your Batman collection won't be complete without this compilation!

EPISODES:
[1] Shadow of the Bat, Part One
[2] Shadow of the Bat, Part Two
[3] Blind As a Bat
[4] The Demon's Quest, (Part One
[5] The Demon's Quest, Part Two
[6] His Silicon Soul   
[7] Fire from Olympus   
[8] Read My Lips   
[9] The Worry Men   
[10] Sideshow   
[11] A Bullet for Bullock   
[12] Trial   
[13] Avatar   
[14] House and Garden   
[15] The Terrible Trio   
[16] Harlequinade   
[17] Time Out of Joint   
[18] Catwalk   
[19] Bane   
[20] Baby-Doll   
[21] The Lion and the Unicorn   
[22] Showdown   
[23] Riddler's Reform   
[24] Second Chance   
[25] Harley's Holiday   
[26] Lock-Up   
[27] Make 'Em Laugh   
[28] Deep Freeze   
[29] Batgirl Returns
Batman: The Animated Series: Volume Four
In the hit show that continues the Batman storyline from the Emmy®-winning Batman: The Animated Series, two years have passed and Batman still protects the streets of Gotham City from the demented criminals that inhabit its dark alleys. But irreconcilable differences with Dick Grayson lead to the collapse of the Batman/Robin crime fighting duo and to the birth of Gotham's new hero Nightwing. Batgirl fights at Batman's side, and a new Robin takes flight after Batman's chance encounter with young Tim Drake. In these 24 thrilling episodes, the Gotham Knights face their worst enemies – The Joker, Penguin, Mr. Freeze and many more – in a comprehensive 4-disc set that completes the Batman animated saga!

EPISODES:
[1] Holiday Knights
[2] Sins of the Father
[3] Cold Comfort
[4] Double Talk
[5] You Scratch My Back
[6] Never Fear
[7] Joker's Millions
[8] Growing Pains
[9] Love is a Croc
[10] Torch Song
[11] The Ultimate Thrill
[12] Over the Edge
[13] Mean Seasons
[14] Critters
[15] Cult of the Cat
[16] Animal Act
[17] Old Wounds
[18] The Demon Within
[19] Legend of the Dark Knight
[20] Girls' Nite Out
[21] Mad Love
[22] Chemistry
[23] Beware the Creeper
[24] Judgment Day
Psych: The Complete Fourth Season
Smart. Scientific. Psychic? The decidedly distinctive team of Shawn Spencer (James Roday) and Burton Guster (Dulé Hill) from Psych P.I. are back for more laughs, more mystery, and more highly unusual cases in every wildly entertaining episode of Season Four. They might disagree, but they can always depend on each other. In this captivating season of whimsical and wonderful whodunits, their friendship and their business will be put to the test by a slew of potential culprits that includes werewolves, ghosts, a shark, and those who they trust the most. Guest-starring Sendhil Ramamurthy (Heroes), James Brolin (Catch Me If You Can), Rachael Leigh Cook (She's All That) and Ally Sheedy (The Breakfast Club), Psych continues to captivate viewers with the quirky detective duo ever to take on a case.

EPISODES:
1. Extradition: British Columbia
2. He Dead
3. High Noon-ish
4. The Devil's in the Details...and in the Upstairs Bedroom
5. Shawn Gets the Yips
6. Bollywood Homocide
7. High Top Fade-Out
8. Let's Get Hairy
9. Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark
10. You Can't Handle This Episode
11. Thrill Seekers and Hell-Raisers
12. A Very Juliet Episode
13. Death Is in the Air
14. Think Tank
15. The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Episode
16. Mr. Yin Presents...
Psych: The Complete First Season
Fake psychic Shawn Spencer (James Roday) and his skeptical best friend Gus (Dulé Hill) are on the case in the fresh and quirky runaway hit 'Psych'! Relieve every quick-witted remark and hilarious misadventure in all 15 Season One episodes, including both the domestic and international versions of the series pilot! Thanks to a childhood spent with a family of cops, Shawn possesses an incredible photographic memory and notices seemingly insignificant details. These traits allow him to spend his jobless days providing the police with mystery-solving tips--but his knowledge soon makes him a suspect. In order to clear his name, the unlikely sleuth declares that he has clairvoyant abilities and launches his own investigative agency, Psych. Exclusive bonus features in this must-own 4-disc set include a behind-the-scenes featurette, insightful character profiles and deleted scenes. Return to the scene of the crime with 'Psych', the phenomenon that the 'New York Post' awards **** and declares "JUST TERRIFIC."

EPISODES:
1. Domestic Pilot
2. Spellingg Bee
3. Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Piece
4. Woman Seeking Dead Husband-Smokers Okay, No Pets
5. 9 Lives
6. Weekend Warriors
7. Who Ya Gonna Call?
8. Shawn vs. The Red Phantom
9. Forget Me Not
10. From the Earth to the Starbucks
11. He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, He Loves Me, Oops He's Dead!
12. Cloudy...Chance of Murder
13. Game, Set...Muuurder?
14. Poker? I Barely Know Her
15. Scary Sherry: Bianca's Toast
Psych: The Complete Second Season
Get ready for more quirky adventures with TV's freshest and most eccentric sleuth as all 16 Season Two episodes of the hit series Psych arrive on DVD! Phony police psychic Shawn Spencer (James Roday) and his skeptical best friend Gus (Dulé Hill) are back on the case in this 4-disc set. Joining them is a supernaturally talented roster of guest stars, including Primetime Emmy® Award nominee Tim Curry, Golden Globe® nominee Gina Gershon and Kevin Sorbo. Featuring two episodes directed by the legendary John Landis (National Lampoon's® Animal House, The Blues Brothers) and over 45 minutes of can't-miss bonus materials, Season Two of Psych is a must for every DVD library! Critics exclaim, "It's not only laugh-out-loud-until-soda-squirts-out-of-your-nose funny, but it's also perfectly cast" (New York Post). We predict you'll love every quick-witted moment!

EPISODES:
1. American Duos
2. Sixty Five Million Years Off
3. Psy vs. Psy
4. Zero to Murder in Sixty Seconds
5. And Down the Stretch Comes Murder
6. Meat is Murder, But Murder is Also Murder
7. If You're So Smart, Then Why Are You Dead?
8. Rob-a-Bye Baby
9. Bounty Hunters!
10. Gus' Dad May Have Killed an Old Guy!
11. There's Something About Mira
12. The Old and the Restless
13. Lights, Camera ... Homicidio
14. Dis-Lodged
15. Black and Tan: A Crime of Fashion
16. Shawn (and Gus) of the Dead
Psych: The Complete Third Season
Fake psychic detective Shawn Specer (James Roday) and his best friend Gus (Dulé Hill) are cracking the case – and cracking up audiences everywhere – in all 16 Season Three epsidoes from the quick-witted detective series Psych. After earning a reputation for taking on the ununusal cases that leave most sleuths scratching their heads, Shawn and Gus are in for more mayhem this season as they tackle mysteries that range from the decidedly abnormal to the hauntingly paranormal. Join guest stars Cybill Shepherd (The L Word), Gary Cole (Pineapple Express), Phylicia Rashad (A Raisin in the Sun) and many more in this fresh and funny show that Maureen Ryan of Chicago Tribune declares, "Roday and Hill have the kind of chemistry you just can't manufacture."

EPISODES:
1. Ghosts
2. Murder?... Anyone?... Anyone?... Bueller?
3. Daredevils!
4. The Greatest Adventure in the History of Basic Cable
5. Disco Didn't Die. It Was Murdered!
6.There Might Be Blood
7. Talk Derby to Me
8. Gus Walks into a Bank
9. Christmas Joy
10. Six Feet Under the Sea
11. Lassie Did a Bad, Bad Thing
12. Earth, Wind and... Wait for It
13. Any Given Friday Night at 10pm, 9pm Central
14. Truer Lies
15. Tuesday the 17th
16. An Evening wtih Mr. Yang
Batman: The Animated Series: Volume Two
Fight crime day and night alongside The Dark Knight with this deluxe 4-disc set packed with 28 heroic adventures from the acclaimed series! Filled with gripping plots, multidimensional characters and superb voice talent, this Emmy-winning series has defined Batman for legions of fans. Enjoy amazing encounters with Catwoman, duels with The Penguin, contests with The Riddler and of course, battles of wit with The Joker – plus Exclusive Extras from the minds that conceived this cutting-edge version of the classic hero! Grab your cape and swing into action with this quintessential Batman compilation!

EPISODES:
[1] Eternal Youth
[2] Perchance To Dream
[3] The Cape And Cowl Conspiracy
[4] Robin's Reckoning Part One
[5] Robin's Reckoning Part Two
[6] The Laughing Fish
[7] Night Of The Ninja
[8] Cat Scratch Fever
[9] The Strange Secret Of Bruce Wayne
[10] Heart Of Steel Part One
[11] Heart Of Steel Part Two
[12] If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?
[13] Joker's Wild
[14] Tyger, Tyger
[15] Moon Of The Wolf
[16] Day Of The Samurai
[17] Terror In The Sky
[18] Almost Got 'im
[19] Birds Of A Feather
[20] What Is Reality?
[21] I Am The Night
[22] Off Balance
[23] The Man Who Killed Batman
[24] Mudslide
[25] Paging The Crime Doctor
[26] Zatanna
[27] The Mechanic
[28] Harley & Ivy
Smallville: The Final Season
The series that redefines the origins of the world's greatest hero reaches its powerful conclusion with more revelations and fascinating characters from DC COMICS lore and a mind-blowing, spirit-lifting finale that is everything fans would want. In this 6-Disc, 22-Episode Season 10, super heroes emerge from the shadows, only to be driven underground by a public that labels them vigilantes. At the same time, otherworld forces of darkness gather, presenting CLARK KENT with the greatest challenge of his young life. The world he calls home and the people he loves - including LOIS LANE, who now shares his secret and his life - need a champion. Don't miss all the hopes, heartaches and heroics of a final season to remember. They will lift you up, up and away.

Episodes:
1. Lazarus
2. Shield
3. Supergirl
4. Homecoming
5. Isis
6. Harvest
7. Ambush
8. Abandoned
9. Patriot
10. Luthor
11. Icarus
12. Collateral
13. Beacon
14. Masquerade
15. Fortune
16. Scion
17. Kent
18. Booster
19. Dominion
20. Prophecy
21. Finale (Part 1)
22. Finale (Part 2)

Completing two more series! Today I completed Smallville and Batman: The Animated Series! A lot of DC Superhero Goodness!  :yahoo: Looking forward to the first 4 seasons of Psych as well. I been wanting to check out this show since seeing the pilot episode on one of the seasons of Monk that I have. Just never got around to getting the sets. Now I have the first 63 episodes to check out!  :thumbup:
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5883 on: December 25, 2011, 07:29:02 PM »
Dexter: Season 5

25 Dec - €22.14 (£16.97) @ Amazon.co.uk

Grown Ups

25 Dec - €6.62 (£4.45) @ Amazon.co.uk

Mr. Deeds

25 Dec - €4.77 (£2.96) @ Amazon.co.uk

Source Code

25 Dec - €12.47 (£8.91) @ Amazon.co.uk

Tucker & Dale vs Evil

25 Dec - €10.03 (£6.94) @ Amazon.co.uk
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5884 on: December 25, 2011, 09:44:41 PM »
This I bought last Saturday

The Smurfs in 3D

This pair arrived yesterday

Cowboys & Aliens

The Skin I Live In

and the following are Chrimble gifts I received today

Quantum of Solace

X-Men: First Class

The Big Lebowski

Captain America: The First Avenger

Thor

West is West

Angel-A

Valhalla Rising

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #5885 on: December 27, 2011, 07:00:57 PM »
0714 - In Bruges £0.00
0715 - Cinderella Man £1.78
0716 - A Short Film About Love £2.01

Rogmeister

« Reply #5886 on: December 27, 2011, 08:48:07 PM »
I went to Wal-Mart today to exchange some pants and check the DVD section out.  Surprisingly, I didn't buy anything in that department...maybe I'm getting more particular about what I buy?  Actually I almost bought the second volume of season five of Gunsmoke but I couldn't remember if I had already bought that or not.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5887 on: December 27, 2011, 11:02:08 PM »
Took some of my Christmas money to buy some dvd this morning...

and this set

wich include those five films

My usual complaint... What is the point of spending the money remastering the films and not do a single effort to make the release "english friendly". I'm sure they complaint for the lack of sales (wich is the reason why Red, Les Mâles, Le viol d'une jeune fille douce, etc. aren't available legally), but they cut themselves volontary with their stupid decision...

That suck since I know that at least Kathy here would like those films and I know plenty of non-french speakers who would too on other boards. Seriously how many times our company need to read complaint that this and this aren't available for the english speakers :shrug:

Our cinema is and was as international than any other... We made Oscar winning films, some were redone by Holywood, some were highly praised at Cannes (and some even won important prizes) :voodoo:

Freaking "we must stay little" looser mentality :thumbdown:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 11:11:20 PM by Jimmy »

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5888 on: December 28, 2011, 11:16:07 AM »
Yesterday I received:

Roseanne: The Complete First Season :dvd:
Roseanne: The Complete Second Season :dvd:

Thank you very much again! :bow:

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #5889 on: December 28, 2011, 11:26:52 AM »
0717 - My Dad's Six Wives £1.99
0718 - My Sassy Girl £1.90

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5890 on: December 28, 2011, 11:43:45 PM »
These arrived throughout the week:

Falco - Donauinsel Live

Chalet Girl (Which is much better then I would have expected!)

Rien à déclarer

Ligeia

Super 8

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #5891 on: December 29, 2011, 04:33:18 AM »
I finally got the DVDs and Blu-rays I got for Christmas added to Profiler last night.

The Simpsons: The Fourteenth Season
Dear TV Chums:

Welcome to the, what? – 22? – episodes of, what? – Season 14 – of a little show we like to call, what? – The Simpsons Family? The dog ate my notes, so I'm not exactly clear on this, but I vaguely recall we churned out these little stories in 2002 and 2003, or was it 1957 and 1958? No doubt this season that I can barely remember is perhaps funnier than all previous seasons combined. Some would say that, anyway. Well, one guy would say that. Well, me.

I'm pretty sure this is the batch with the rock 'n' roll summer camp, in which Mick Jagger says one of my favorite lines, and new personal catchphrase: "I think we need to start using a cheaper oatmeal." And in what we apparently claimed was our 300th episode – or was it really 302? – Bart gets legally emancipated from his parents and starts hanging out with skateboarding legend Tony Hawk. Also, unless I dreamed it, we see Ned Flanders in a "Treehouse of Horror" segment as some sort of half-man, half-cow.

I also kind of remember hanging out and partying with guest voice-actors Marisa Tomei, Eric Idle, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Keith Richards, Steve Buscemi, Jackson Browne, Helen Fielding, Lenny Kravitz, James L. Brooks, Tom Petty, David Lander, Brian Setzer, Pamela Reed, Elvis Costello, Joe Mantegna, Stacy Keach, Scott Thompson, Jane Kaczmarek, Adam West, Burt Ward, Little Richard, Jan Hooks, Elliott Gould, Lisa Leslie, George Plimpton, David Byrne, blink-182, Baha Men, Larry Holmes, Ben Schatz, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, and Andy Serkis. I'll never forget how crowded and hot and sweaty it was in the recording booth that day. It was a blast until some party poopers ruined it for everybody. Well, one guy ruined it, anyway. Well, me.

So on behalf of all The Simpsons scribblers, jokesters, rewriters, sketchers, drawers, doodlers, colorers, yellers, screamers, foamers, fetchers, cringers, and eye-rollers, thank you for your support, your loyalty, and your what? – oh yeah – moola. See you in the next box, coming in Shopping Quadrant Four!

Your Pal,
Matt Groening

Episodes:
1. Treehouse of Horror XIII
2. How I Spent My Strummer Vacation
3. Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade
4. Large Marge
5. Helter Shelter
6. The Great Louse Detective
7. Special Edna
8. The Dad Who Knew Too Little
9. The Strong Arms of the Ma
10. Pray Anything
11. Barting Over
12. I'm Spelling As Fast As I Can
13. A Star is Born-Again
14. Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington
15. C.E.D' OH!
16. 'Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky
17. Three Gays of the Condo
18. Dude, Where's My Ranch?
19. Old Yeller-Belly
20. Brake My Wife, Please
21. The Bart of War
22. Moe Baby Blues

Bones: The Complete Sixth Season
After a much-needed break, forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) return to the Jeffersonian Institute, along with their team of investigative "squints," for another darkly humorous season of murder, mystery, controversy and chemistry. In addition to a vast array of personal crises, ranging from Angela's secret pregnancy to Booth's new relationship with a beautiful reporter, the team tackles a complex caseload of gruesome crimes that includes facing a murderous Chupacabra, a trip to the Jersey Shore, the final return of the Gravedigger, and a vigilante sniper with a deadly link to Booth's past.

Episodes:
1. The Mastodon in the Room
2. The Couple in the Cave
3. The Maggots in the Meathead
4. The Body and the Bounty
5. The Bones That Weren't
6. The Shallow in the Deep
7. The Babe in the Bar
8. The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck
9. The Doctor in the Photo
10. The Body in the Bag
11. The Bullet in the Brain
12. The Sin in the Sisterhood
13. The Daredevil in the Mold
14. The Bikini in the Soup
15. The Killer in the Crosshairs
16. The Blackout in the Blizzard
17. The Feet on the Beach
18. The Truth in the Myth
19. The Finder
20. The Pinocchio in the Planter
21. The Signs in the Silence
22. The Hole in the Heart
23. The CHange in the Game

Kung Fu Panda 2
Jack Black is back as Po in DreamWorks Animation's KUNG FU PANDA 2, the fiercely funny, "winning sequel" (Scott Bowles, USA TODAY) to the Academy Award®-nominated * original film. In his biggest challenge since becoming the Dragon Warrior, Po must lead his friends and fellow kung fu masters, The Furious Five, on a mission of epic proportions to defeat his most threatening rival yet. KUNG FU PANDA 2 packs a powerful punch that combines non-stop action, beautiful storytelling and stunning animation in an all-new, awesome adventure!

* Nominee: Best Animated Feature Film, 2008

Captain America: The First Avenger
Captain American leads the fight for freedom in the action-packed blockbuster starring Chris Evans as the ultimate weapon against evil! When a terrifying force threatens everyone across the globe, the world's greatest soldier wages war on the evil HYDRA organization, led by the villainous Red Skull (Hugo Weaving, The Matrix). Critics and audiences alike salute Captain America: The First Avenger as "pure excitement, pure action, and pure fun!"*

*Bryan Erdy, CBS-TV/Movie Planet

I Love Lucy: The Complete Sixth Season
It's 'I Love Lucy's' sixth and final season, and the redhead is up to some of her most hilarious shenanigans. First, Lucy meets Bob Hope at a baseball game---by masquerading as a hot dog vendor, then a tobacco-chomping pitcher. Next, even the great Orson Wells is powerless to stifle Lucy's acting bug when she "assists" him in his magic act. Then at little Ricky's birthday party, Lucy climbs out on a ledge to keep a promise that Superman will appear. After escapades in Florida and Cuba, the Ricardos and Mertzes move to rural Connecticut, where Lucy plays "mother hen" to a bunch of baby chicks, loses her wedding ring building a barbecue, and even takes a wild ride on a runaway lawnmower! And in one of the funniest TV episodes ever, Lucy learns the hard way why you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket---or one blouse!

EPISODES:
1. Lucy and Bob Hope
2. Little Ricky Learns to Play the Drums
3. Lucy Meets Orson Welles
4. Little Ricky Gets Stage Fright
5. Visitor from Italy
6. Off to Florida
7. Deep Sea Fishing
8. Desert Island
9. The Ricardos Visit Cuba
10. Little Ricky's School Pageant
11. Christmas Show
12. Lucy and the Loving Cup
13. Lucy and Superman
14. Little Ricky Gets a Dog
15. Lucy Wants to Move to the Country
16. Lucy Hates to Leave
17. Lucy Misses the Mertzes
18. Lucy Gets Chummy with the Neighbors
19. Lucy Raises Chickens
20. Lucy Does the Tango
21. Ragtime Band
22. Lucy's Night in Town
23. Housewarming
24. Building a Bar-B-Q
25. Country Club Dance
26. Lucy Raises Tulips
27. The Ricardos Dedicate a Statue

I Love Lucy: The Complete Fifth Season
It's 'I Love Lucy's' fifth hilarious season, as Lucy manages to find trouble in Hollywood, Manhattan, Paris, London, Rome, and everywhere in between. Before leaving Tinseltown, Lucy bags the ultimate souvenir---John Wayne's cement footprints from Grauman’s Chinese Theater! Then, on board the train back to New York, she can’t resist adding a few unscheduled stops---courtesy of the train’s all-too-convenient emergency brake cord. Next, Lucy goes to extremes to catch a luxury ocean liner when it set sail for Europe with Ricky and the Mertzes aboard---but with Lucy still on the dock! On the Continent, Lucy’s madcap escapades include getting thrown in a Parisian jail, modeling a French "designer" potato sack, causing an Alpine avalanche, hitting an accidental jackpot in Monte Carlo, and---in one of TV's funniest scenes ever---soaking up a whole lot of "local color" in an Italian grape-stomping vat!

EPISODES:
1. Lucy Visits Grauman's
2. Lucy and John Wayne
3. Lucy and the Dummy
4. Ricky Sells the Car
5. The Great Train Robbery
6. Homecoming
7. Face to Face
8. Lucy Goes to a Rodeo
9. Nursery School
10. Ricky's European Booking
11. The Passports
12. Staten Island Ferry
13. Bon Voyage
14. Second Honeymoon
15. Lucy Meets the Queen
16. The Fox Hunt
17. Lucy Goes to Scotland
18. Paris at Last
19. Lucy Meets Charles Boyer
20. Lucy Gets a Paris Gown
21. Lucy in the Swiss Alps
22. Lucy Gets Homesick in Italy
23. Lucy's Italian Movie
24. Lucy's Bicycle Trip
25. Lucy Goes to Monte Carlo
26. Return Home From Europe

I Love Lucy: The Complete Fourth Season
It's 'I Love Lucy's' fourth season, and it's the best one yet! Ride along with the Ricardos and the Mertzes as they head out to Hollywood to launch Ricky's movie career in this laugh-filled five-disc collection. Lucy runs the gamut---from faux Marilyn Monroe ("Ricky's Movie Offer") to TV-hostess-in-a-potato-sack ("Mr. & Mrs. TV Show"). In Hollywood, our favorite redhead sets fire to her nose ("L.A. at Last"), struggles in her big movie scene and bigger headdress ("Lucy Gets in Pictures"), dangles from a movie star's penthouse balcony ("The Star Upstairs") and even goes one-on-one with one of the Marx Brothers ("Harpo Marx"). Come on and join in all the fun, along with guest stars William Holden, Van Johnson, Rock Hudson, Richard Widmark, Harpo Marx, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Teensy & Weensy---and more!

EPISODES:
1. Lucy Cries Wolf
2. The Matchmaker
3. The Business Manager
4. The Mr. and Mrs. TV Show
5. Mertz and Kurtz
6. Ricky's Movie Offer
7. Ricky's Screen Test
8. Lucy's Mother-in-Law
9. Ethel's Birthday
10. Ricky's Contract
11. Getting Ready
12. Lucy Learns to Drive
13. California, Here We Come!
14. First Stop
15. Tennessee Bound
16. Ethel's Home Town
17. L.A. at Last!
18. Don Juan and the Starlets
19. Lucy Gets in Pictures
20. The Fashion Show
21. The Hedda Hopper Story
22. Don Juan is Shelved
23. Bull Fight Dance
24. Hollywood Anniversary
25. The Star Upstairs
26. In Palm Springs
27. Lucy and Harpo Marx
28. The Dancing Star 
29. Ricky Needs an Agent
30. The Tour

The Help
The #1 New York Times best seller by Kathryn Stockett comes to vivid life through the powerful performances of a phenomenal ensemble cast. Led by Emma Stone, Academy Award®-nominated Viola Davis (Best Supporting Actress, Doubt, 2008), Octavia Spencer and Bryce Dallas Howard, The Help is an inspirational, courageous and empowering story about very different, extraordinary women in the 1960s South who build an unlikely friendship around a secret writing project - one that breaks society's rules and puts them all at risk. Filled with poignancy, humor and hope - and complete with compelling, never-before-seen bonus features - The Help is a timeless, universal and triumphant story about the ability to create change.

Dumbo
For the first time ever, in celebration of this landmark film's 70th anniversary, experience the daring adventures of the world's only flying elephant with a dazzling all-new digital restoration and brilliant Disney Enhanced High Definition Theater Mix Sound. The inspirational tale of Dumbo, the courageous baby elephant who uses his sensational ears to soar to frame with the help of his clever best friend Timothy Q. Mouse, will thrill and delight audiences of all ages. And now, the award-winning music and empowering messages about friendship and belief in yourself reach new heights in this must-have Blu-ray high definition presentation of Walt Disney's animated classic, Dumbo!

Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
Celebrate the most magical time of the year with this Special Edition of the irresistable holiday movie inspired by Disney's beloved classic - reuniting the original voice cast!

Share the wonder as Mrs. Posts recounts another "tale as old as time" about a Christmas past that almost wasn't - thanks to the scheming of former court composer Forte, who is determined to keep Belle and Beast apart forever.

This enchanting adventure boasts exciting bonus features, delightful songs, spellbinding visuals and enduring themes of hope, friendship and love. Your family will enjoy the spirit of the season all year long with the timeless magic of Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas.

Cars 2
From the creators of Cars and Toy Story 3 comes a new, laugh-out-loud, heartwarming adventure in a high-octane 2-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack.

Star race car Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson) and the incomparable tow truck Mater (Larry the Cable Guy) take their friendship on the road from Radiator Springs to exciting new places when they head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But the road to the championship is filled with plenty of potholes, detours and hilarious surprises when Mater gets caught up in a intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage!

Experience all the fast-paced fun with an "all-car" cast - plus enjoy two hilarious short films, "Air Mater" and "Hawaiian Vacation." it's turbocharged action and thrills and "even better than before," raves Peter Travers of Rolling Stone.

Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase
Scooby-Doo and company face their most terrifying adventure ever when they are zapped into a high-tech computer game in this wildly wired movie.  When Scooby-Doo and crew try to capture the Phantom Virus, they are accidentally transported into a video game based on their own Mystery Inc. cases.  While pursuing the Phantom Virus through the game’s 10 outrageous levels, they travel from the prehistoric past to the space-age future and even tangle with a hair-raising horde of villains from their most famous capers!

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5892 on: December 29, 2011, 05:38:56 AM »
Super 8
With that cover it really does looks like a sequel to Close Encounters of the Third Kind :slaphead:

kahless

« Reply #5893 on: December 30, 2011, 12:03:59 PM »

Probably the last purchases this year...  ::)

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5894 on: December 31, 2011, 12:39:40 PM »
These arrived yesterday

Legend of the Millennium Dragon

First Squad

The Devil's Double

Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.