Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 855741 times)

Najemikon

Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #5235 on: June 09, 2011, 01:00:22 AM »
It's clearly out of stock at least. Find-DVD lists more expensive prices, only available at a few stores and "in stock" but with a three day delivery, which essentially means they are second hand sellers such as Play Trade. Weird.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5236 on: June 09, 2011, 01:18:49 AM »
Received this morning from Amazon Canada

Thinking I expected to be lazy and have a complete profile already done by Sebastien... guess I was wrong :whistle:

You can take my profiles my lazy friend :tease:

RossRoy

« Reply #5237 on: June 09, 2011, 01:47:00 AM »
Thinking I expected to be lazy and have a complete profile already done by Sebastien... guess I was wrong :whistle:

Me?? Doing a profile?? Do you know how long ago was the last time I actually did one? ...

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5238 on: June 09, 2011, 11:22:23 AM »
Latest arrival and the last one from the play.com £5.00 offer

And Soon the Darkness

This also arrived and I'm listening to it at the moment. Very nice Thank You Roger  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 11:47:52 AM by dfmorgan »
Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

RossRoy

« Reply #5239 on: June 09, 2011, 08:37:41 PM »
Received this today, as a replacement for some unreadable discs - they were scratched beyond recognition, I wonder why I didn't exchange them back then? I guess my DVD reader could read them back then. At least, I got the replacement used for a ridiculous price! And the 2 discs that need replacement? They are pristine on the new used set!  :clap:
Smallville: Season 2
Superman's roots grow deeper in Season Two of Smallville. This 6-disc collection includes all 23 episodes plus bonus materials worthy of a superhero. This year finds Clark Kent grappling with his calling as he explores his true origins: was he sent to Earth to save humanity or destroy it? Lana and Clark grow closer than ever before. Lex gets married. Lionel lures Chloe toward the dark side. Martha and Jonathan Kent receive miraculous news. And Pete becomes a keeper of Clark's secret. One thing we can't keep secret: the legend grows stronger in Smallville!

kahless

« Reply #5240 on: June 10, 2011, 02:56:42 PM »

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5241 on: June 10, 2011, 03:05:25 PM »
Today:

The Wild Geese
It's not actually a good film, but I have a special place for this one in my heart. I have a really terrible DVD of this, I might want to look to upgrade this. I wonder if the German DVD is region free... :hmmmm:

kahless

« Reply #5242 on: June 10, 2011, 03:09:52 PM »
Today:

The Wild Geese
It's not actually a good film, but I have a special place for this one in my heart. I have a really terrible DVD of this, I might want to look to upgrade this. I wonder if the German DVD is region free... :hmmmm:

I agree, I own a terrible DVD as well (full frame and only pcm stereo). I've seen this movie in the cinema and for some reasons I could not help to own it. So I hope that this blu ray is a little bit better in quality! :shrug:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5243 on: June 10, 2011, 03:13:20 PM »
I agree, I own a terrible DVD as well (full frame and only pcm stereo). I've seen this movie in the cinema and for some reasons I could not help to own it. So I hope that this blu ray is a little bit better in quality! :shrug:
Mine is widescreen, but not anamorphic.
The Wild Geese

Since the German release appears to be region locked I hope a US release isn't too far behind.

kahless

« Reply #5244 on: June 10, 2011, 03:22:15 PM »
Mine is widescreen, but not anamorphic.

Since the German release appears to be region locked I hope a US release isn't too far behind.

According to this site http://www.ofdb.de/view.php?page=fassung&fid=979&vid=295556 the blu ray is region "0" what is equal to region free (?)
I cannot find any informations about the region code on the box!

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5245 on: June 10, 2011, 07:55:56 PM »
According to this site http://www.ofdb.de/view.php?page=fassung&fid=979&vid=295556 the blu ray is region "0" what is equal to region free (?)
Yes! The sites I checked as well as DVDP still showed Region B only.

I cannot find any informations about the region code on the box!
That is usually another indicator... So chances really are it's region free. Since it is rather cheap as well, I may just order it sometime soon :)

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5246 on: June 10, 2011, 09:38:11 PM »
This arrived today

Paul

Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5247 on: June 11, 2011, 11:32:49 AM »
CBS presents this program in color:

Hogan's Heroes: The Complete Series

11 Jun - €26.07 (CA$61.99) @ Amazon.ca (paid partially via gift certificate)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5248 on: June 11, 2011, 11:38:03 AM »
I'm surprized to see you import this. Isn't everything dealing with the Third Reich a big no-no in Germany?

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #5249 on: June 11, 2011, 11:41:42 AM »
I'm surprized to see you import this. Isn't everything dealing with the Third Reich a big no-no in Germany?

If that would be the case, we wouldn't be able to see half of the US movies  :laugh: