Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 855116 times)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #4230 on: December 14, 2010, 10:40:50 AM »
I have placed my order for the suitcase with Amazon UK. Silence's guess was confirmed by some posters in the Amazon comments (basically saying that all Warner stuff is usually region free). So, I took the risk and went ahead. (In the worst case I can give awaqy the Region B disc to family or firends and put the Region A in the suitcase instead...)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #4231 on: December 14, 2010, 11:01:03 AM »
I have placed my order for the suitcase with Amazon UK. Silence's guess was confirmed by some posters in the Amazon comments (basically saying that all Warner stuff is usually region free). So, I took the risk and went ahead. (In the worst case I can give awaqy the Region B disc to family or firends and put the Region A in the suitcase instead...)

http://regionfreemovies.com/bluray/Inception_-_Triple_Play__%28Blu-ray_DVD_Digital_Copy%29/UK
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: December 14, 2010, 12:44:36 PM »
These arrived today

Battle Royale

Saawariya

Maher: Symphony No. 4

Strauss/ Ravel: Jurowski

Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #4233 on: December 14, 2010, 09:07:19 PM »
Today I got:

Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Fasteddie33

« Reply #4234 on: December 15, 2010, 11:23:35 PM »

Got this in today "Thrashin"...it was one of my favorites when I was a kid!!

Fasteddie33

« Reply #4235 on: December 15, 2010, 11:24:44 PM »
And,I think it was Josh Brolin's first movie!!

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #4236 on: December 15, 2010, 11:56:35 PM »
Battle Royale (Amazon.co.uk)
My first Blu-ray double-dip, though I do not really count it against my resolution to avoid double-dipping on Blu, because even before I switched to Blu-ray I had planned to replace my old DVD when a better release came around. My old DVD release has a really horrible picture quality. Also I haven't seen the director's cut yet, so essentially I bought a new movie for my collection  :P

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: December 16, 2010, 01:15:55 AM »
Does anyone who has bought this Battle Royale Blu-ray set have a Blu-ray drive in the PC? It would be great if someone could make child profiles for the two different cuts. As these are individually packaged, this would qualify as a boxset in my opinion.

hal9g

« Reply #4238 on: December 16, 2010, 04:29:30 AM »
Does anyone who has bought this Battle Royale Blu-ray set have a Blu-ray drive in the PC? It would be great if someone could make child profiles for the two different cuts. As these are individually packaged, this would qualify as a boxset in my opinion.

If you'll send me yours, I'd be happy to enter the child profiles!   :tease:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: December 16, 2010, 05:35:24 AM »
Once I get mine I can try. Last time I tried was when I had XP in my VM, which didn't work. I believe I haven't tried again since I installed Windows 7 :hmmmm: If it works, I could add the profile by ID and then send it to you. I probably won't make a child profile for my collection.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #4240 on: December 16, 2010, 06:25:23 AM »
The Pink Panther: A Pink Christmas

Fantasia/Fantasia 2000

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Batman: Under The Red Hood

Inception

Sherlock: Season One

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4241 on: December 16, 2010, 11:55:20 AM »

I was hoping to have done something for this but not been able to so far. I was going to look today before I go out this afternoon but instead I'm transferring my Profiler data from my PC onto my iPod. I will definitely get something done tomorrow though as I need to upate a couple of other titles received today.
Dave

My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: December 16, 2010, 12:01:49 PM »
These arrived today

Salt: HMV exclusive Steelbook

Ghajini

Rab ne bana di jodi
I was hoping this was the Blu-ray as I found it listed under Blu-ray but there was no mention of Blu-ray in the details so ordered it on the off-chance that it was listed correctly but just the ordinary 2-Disc DVD arrived, not even the UK Limited Edition :(
Dave

My Library

Fasteddie33

« Reply #4243 on: December 16, 2010, 04:51:50 PM »

Just got all 9 seasons of "The King of Queens" as an early Christmas present!!

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: December 16, 2010, 11:56:21 PM »
Ghajini

Rab ne bana di jodi
I was hoping this was the Blu-ray as I found it listed under Blu-ray but there was no mention of Blu-ray in the details so ordered it on the off-chance that it was listed correctly but just the ordinary 2-Disc DVD arrived, not even the UK Limited Edition :(

I hope you enjoy these two. Can't wait for your reviews :)
Did I recommend Ghajini to you? This is one of the ones I wanted to recommend to you next.