Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 855484 times)

RossRoy

Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #3075 on: May 10, 2010, 09:05:32 PM »
Ahhh! I had found the Marmite product but couldn't see the link!

Thanks!

snowcat

« Reply #3076 on: May 10, 2010, 09:31:22 PM »
I just found an ad I haven't seen! This is fantastic... her face at the end is superb! :hysterical:

:hysterical:

Surely that was banned?

karmesinrot

« Reply #3077 on: May 11, 2010, 12:50:59 AM »

Blind buy based on a trailer. £2 from Asda (£1.80 with my mums employee discount :P)
I haaaaaate Marmite with a passion. And also beer.

snowcat

« Reply #3078 on: May 11, 2010, 10:06:07 AM »

Blind buy based on a trailer. £2 from Asda (£1.80 with my mums employee discount :P)

!! Don't you just love Employee Discount? my parents work in Sainsburys so I get some great deals on DVDs

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: May 11, 2010, 10:44:13 AM »
I loved them when I was working as a cook at Harveys (It's a canadian only fast food chains and way better than McDonald). There stuff is incredibly good, you can put whatever you want in it and at 50% of the selling price it was a good deal :drooling:

Too bad we don't have one in my city anymore :(

snowcat

« Reply #3080 on: May 11, 2010, 10:54:17 AM »
Wow! 50% Jimmy! Thats awesome, its a shame there isn't one in your city anymore.

A friend of mine works in McDonalds, at the end of her shift (9pm - 3am) she can take anything she wants home with her! :p as much as I would love that! id put on so much weight  :laugh:

karmesinrot

« Reply #3081 on: May 11, 2010, 11:40:35 AM »

!! Don't you just love Employee Discount? my parents work in Sainsburys so I get some great deals on DVDs
It's awesome, especially when it's a more expensive dvd. When I was upgrading my Friends boxset from the black one to the new 15th edition one I got it for £32 just before christmas through my mums "double discount day" :P I've also heard from McDonalds worker that they're allowed to have free breakfast/lunch/dinner etc, but personally the thought of all that McDs makes me feel ill lol!

Critter

« Reply #3082 on: May 11, 2010, 12:17:09 PM »
I've also heard from McDonalds worker that they're allowed to have free breakfast/lunch/dinner etc, but personally the thought of all that McDs makes me feel ill lol!

I'm with you there, I don't even like walking near McDonalds, even that smell coming out of the restuarants makes me feel ill. And knowing Maccas you can usually smell it from miles away, blegh.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: May 11, 2010, 05:35:48 PM »
A friend of mine works in McDonalds, at the end of her shift (9pm - 3am) she can take anything she wants home with her! :p as much as I would love that! id put on so much weight  :laugh:
I am lucky for that, because of my heredity I've a very stable weight. It is always between 115 and 130 pounds, what I eat change nothing (I put it to test when I was at the university by a year diet of Beers and fast food, never pass the 130). I have to thank my mother for that, but it's because of her also if I'm only 5'2'' :-\

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: May 11, 2010, 06:46:47 PM »
Receive this morning from Video-X-Pix and I'm very impress with the delivery speed (6 days from the USA to the Province of Quebec and I count the weekend)

Just 3 days too late to count as a birthday gift from myself
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 10:58:57 PM by Jimmy »

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: May 11, 2010, 07:35:08 PM »
just arrived in the mail...

Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #3086 on: May 12, 2010, 09:45:27 PM »

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: May 15, 2010, 04:14:08 PM »
Yesterday these arrived

Sherlock Holmes

Dialogues des Carmélites

and today these

Minority Report

The Road

Ninja Assassin

Dave
Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Rogmeister

« Reply #3088 on: May 15, 2010, 06:55:20 PM »
I just got back from Wal-Mart where I picked up the following two animated features...

This, of course, was the winner of the Oscar for Best Animated Feature.  I only got the basic 1-disc version and they only had one copy of this.  I didn't see any of the special 2-disc sets there.

I like Reese Witherspoon so I thought of going to the theater to see this but I never did.  By the way, do you guys keep the slipcovers they sometimes put over these DVD cases.  In most cases, the front and back are identical so I usually just toss them out.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #3089 on: May 15, 2010, 07:34:00 PM »
I keep them.