Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 857288 times)

Najemikon

Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #960 on: December 24, 2008, 06:53:23 PM »
I must admit that I tend to leave new sellers alone when they haven't even been buying things on Ebay, but that said, he seems genuine enough. Real mix of items rather than lots of one kind which is a good sign of a normal, casual seller, so I would have bought it as well.

Il Protagonista

« Reply #961 on: December 25, 2008, 02:49:33 AM »
I must admit that I tend to leave new sellers alone when they haven't even been buying things on Ebay, but that said, he seems genuine enough. Real mix of items rather than lots of one kind which is a good sign of a normal, casual seller, so I would have bought it as well.

yeah..i was thinking the same thing about the genuine stuff. I just hope that everything went well with my purchase.

anyway..
Merry Christmas to you all, have a wonderfull holiday  :yahoo:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: December 25, 2008, 03:04:53 PM »
Merry Christmas!

Well Brittany did pretty good this year... she held out till 7am!  :laugh: Anyway I got a few more dvds... and Brittany got a couple as well (she mainly got stuff for her Wii this year)...

Me:

Facts of Life: Seasons 1 & 2
A spin-off of the tremendously popular "Diff'rent Strokes," THE FACTS OF LIFE is the hilarious series that follows housemother Mrs. Edna Garrett (Charlotte Rae) and her mission to instill values in the girls of Eastland School. The large first season cast included John Lawlor, Jenny O'Hara, Lisa Whelchel, Felice Schachter, Julie Piekarski, Kim Fields, Molly Ringwald, Julie Anne Haddock and Mindy Cohn. By the second season, the show focused on Mrs. Garrett and just four Eastland girls - spoiled Blair, gossipy Tootie, wise-cracking Natalie, and newcomer to the group, rebellious Jo (Nancy McKeon). Under Mrs. Garrett's guidance, these four go from wide-eyed school girls to mature young women ... all while learning THE FACTS OF LIFE! Guest stars include the cast of "Diff'rent Strokes," Helen Hunt and Richard Dean Anderson of TV's "MacGyver."

I always used to enjoy this show... it will be good to see some of these episodes again.

The Incredible Hulk (2 reunion Movies)
Although their television series was cancelled in 1982, Dr. David Banner and the raging spirit that dwelled within him were reunited for these two top-rated movie events. In THE INCREDIBLE HULK RETURNS, the green monster's rampage brings him to battle with the Viking warrior known as Thor. And in TRIAL OF THE INCREDIBLE HULK, Banner and his beast join forces with the one and only Daredevil. Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno star in these incredible movie adventures that rage with awesome Hulk action and are packed with exclusive new extras!

Yes I already have this set... but needed a replacement set. I recently found out that my couple of Trial of the Incredible Hulk got messed up on me.

Sabrina the Teenage Witch: Season 4
The magic and laughs continue as 'Sabrina, the Teenage Witch®' returns with all 22 Season 4 episodes, on DVD for the first time ever! This year Sabrina ('Melissa Joan Hart') turns eighteen, only to discover she must now mentor another teen witch, Dreama ('China Shavers'). Also, newly promoted Principal Kraft ('Martin Mull') is still dating Aunt Zelda ('Beth Broderick'), much to the chagrin of Aunt Hilda ('Caroline Rhea'), who this season buys a magic clock shop.

But with her boyfriend Harvey ('Nte Richert'), her talking cat Salem (voiced by 'Nick Bakay'), and her new boss Josh ('David Lascher') in her corner, this popular teen always saves the day! Highlights include Sabrina and Harvey's prom, plus a season-end twist you won't believe. The magic never ends on 'Sabrina, the Teenage Witch®'!

Another season of Sabrina added to my collection! If I am not mistaken this catches me up on releases... at least till Season 5 comes out... I believe in February.

And then of course my early Christmas gifts included...
- Category 6: Day of Destruction
- Category 7: End of the World
- Batman: The Movie (1966)
- I am Legend
- Hostel Part II
- Pumpkinhead 4: Blood Feud

Brittany:

Ben 10: Season 3

Goosebumps: A Night in Terror Tower
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #963 on: December 26, 2008, 10:56:59 PM »

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #964 on: December 27, 2008, 01:42:22 AM »
I got some DVDs for Christmas..all ones I wanted.  In the past my mom has usually gotten me one or two that I really didn't want.  Anyway, here's what I got this year.

Il Protagonista

« Reply #965 on: December 28, 2008, 03:28:29 PM »
just bought these a few days back:

Najemikon

« Reply #966 on: December 28, 2008, 03:36:46 PM »
Why not Blu-Ray of Wall-E instead of the other?

Il Protagonista

« Reply #967 on: December 29, 2008, 02:10:53 AM »
Why not Blu-Ray of Wall-E instead of the other?

The only available version of Wall E in my country for this moment is DVD and VCD. Well i`m a bit interested in the 3 disc Blu Ray edition to tell you the truth, but i`ll wait till the price drop  :P

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: December 29, 2008, 05:35:09 AM »
...and I notice you own a Macbook Pro... :thumbup:

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #969 on: December 30, 2008, 03:46:39 PM »
My Blu-ray order from the UK has arrived :)

Ratatouille (£18.6 at Amazon.co.uk)
I have waited to buy this movie until I started buying Blu-ray.
Enchanted (£16.54 at Amazon.co.uk)
This movie has been on my wishlist since I saw the trailer when it first came to the theaters. Looked like a fun movie.
The Dark Knight (£15.5 at Amazon.co.uk)
Seems to be a must-have Blu-ray :laugh:
Iron Man (£18.61 at Amazon.co.uk)
I enjoyed this movie in the theater.
WALL•E (£17.57 at Amazon.co.uk)
Great Pixar movie which is a candidate to have on Blu-ray.
Spider-Man 3 (£0 at Amazon.co.uk)
Of the three Spider-Man movies my least favorite. It was the third disc in my 3 for 2 offer at Amazon.co.uk.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 06:24:48 PM by Tom »

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #970 on: December 30, 2008, 06:28:19 PM »
My last purchase for this year was "The Dark Knight" (DVD)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #971 on: December 31, 2008, 12:26:54 AM »
I got a few more..might still get a few more..depends on if I find anything in the next day or 2. lol

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: December 31, 2008, 03:39:11 PM »
Receive this morning from Eric :

Thanks again Eric, always a pleasure to do business with you  :thumbup:

This is suppose to be my last purchase of the year, but since I've to go to Walmart today to buy something because I've caught a muscular cold (didn't really sleep last night  :voodoo:)... the chance are high that I will came back with a couple of movies but I've an excuse : I'm sick  :laugh:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: December 31, 2008, 04:10:14 PM »
That is the best excuse of all Jimmy! Hope you feel better soon.
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: December 31, 2008, 06:21:16 PM »
Thanks Pete  :)
Nothing too bad, it will be probably over in 3 or 4 days. The only downside : no bar celebration this year, I will celebrate the new year at home since I can't drink with the remedy.

And as preview I came back with 2 new movies

The second one is not too bad, the third one is not that great but I will disconnect my brain for watching it  :laugh:

I already own First Blood.