Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 822616 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #6090 on: March 02, 2012, 06:52:38 PM »
The problem with Blu-ray regions is that you have to get a chip modding of your player for this.
Not mine, I just have to change the reader region via a menu when I want to play anything outside the A region. I guess the Chinese don't care about what Sony wants where the Seiki readers were built ;D

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6091 on: March 03, 2012, 09:57:55 PM »
This arrived today

Gantz II: Perfect Answer

Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #6092 on: March 03, 2012, 10:02:51 PM »
This arrived today

How did I miss this?
Not so long ago I checked Amazon if it is finally released and there was no listing yet. Now I see, that it is also released in Germany in a few days. Thanks for the heads up!

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6093 on: March 03, 2012, 10:25:42 PM »
This arrived today

How did I miss this?
Not so long ago I checked Amazon if it is finally released and there was no listing yet. Now I see, that it is also released in Germany in a few days. Thanks for the heads up!

Manga Entertainment, the UK distributor, have only released this on DVD, unlike the first film. So this is the US Blu, which MovieTyme said was Region Free. As I am about to settle down and watch this I can confirm that it is Region Free.

Edited for typo
Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #6094 on: March 04, 2012, 12:27:34 AM »
Received Throughout the week:

Clerks.

Starship Troopers

8mm

The Conspirator

Love & Other Drugs

The Siege

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #6095 on: March 05, 2012, 11:19:56 AM »
0166 - Elephant White £0.00

A mate gave me this because he said it was crap. :laugh:

Sammy

« Reply #6096 on: March 05, 2012, 02:00:34 PM »
New arrivals:

Jurassic Park tin - gift from a friend

Indiana Jones - Blockbuster resin case

Shawshank Redemption Tin (Japan) - Already had it. This is for future sale.
Dances With Wolves (Korea)
Black Swan (Japan)
:d:d:d

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6097 on: March 06, 2012, 07:51:55 PM »
Just arrived in the mail...

Heroes: Season 3
Experience all the explosive action and shocking twists as Heroes: Season 3  comes to DVD! Rediscover the phenomenon in the six-disc set that includes all 25 suspenseful episodes from the third season's volumes, Villains  and Fugitives.  Plus, go behind the scenes with the show's writers, stars and artists as you explore hours of exclusive and revealing bonus features.

Episodes:
1. The Second Coming
2. The Butterfly Effect
3. One of Us, One of Them
4. I Am Become Death
5. Angels and Monsters
6. Dying of the Light
7. Eris Quod Sum
8. Villains
9. It's Coming
10. The Eclipse: Part I
11. The Eclipse: Part II
12. Our Father
13. Dual
14. A Clear and Present Danger
15. Trust and Blood
16. Building 26
17. Cold Wars
18. Exposed
19. Shades of Gray
20. Cold Snap
21. Into Asylum
22. Turn and Face the Strange
23. 1961
24. I Am Sylar
25. An Invisible Thread

And with a bonus! I bought this used on Amazon Marketplace.... and it turns out they originally got this from Target.... As it has a Target Exclusive Bonus DVD. There is no description of what is on this bonus disc... but DVD Profiler has 2 extras checked off... Featurettes and Interviews.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6098 on: March 06, 2012, 08:58:00 PM »
UPS just left the following on my doorstep...

Justice League: Season 2

Monk: Season 7
Pete

Sharpy

« Reply #6099 on: March 06, 2012, 10:44:43 PM »
Heres what Ive got in the last week:
Bullet Boy [Blu-Ray]
Dog Pound [Blu-Ray]
The Game [Blu-Ray]
Mum & Dad [DVD]
Shelter [Blu-Ray]

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #6100 on: March 06, 2012, 11:19:47 PM »
Received today:

Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel

Conspiracy Theory

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #6101 on: March 06, 2012, 11:27:56 PM »
Conspiracy Theory

I am still waiting for an anamorphic or Blu-ray release for this one. Does anyone have any idea why there was never a new DVD release for this movie?

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #6102 on: March 07, 2012, 12:27:34 AM »
I am still waiting for an anamorphic or Blu-ray release for this one. Does anyone have any idea why there was never a new DVD release for this movie?

This copy is Letterboxed "Optimized for 16:9", so (at least on my player) it will fit the width of the screen perfectly while keeping the original Aspect Ratio. Anamorphic would have been better, but this is at least better than "Optimized for 4:3".

I'm still hoping for a BluRay release, but until then I'll be quite happy with this DVD.
Thinking about how many older titles were fucked up by Warner when trying to transfer them to BluRay, I guess I'd even then wait for the second edition.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #6103 on: March 07, 2012, 03:03:10 AM »
These are the ones I've gotten recently..in like the last week.

The Rum Diary
Based on the novel by Hunter S. Thompson, THE RUM DIARY, follows itinerant journalist Paul Kemp (Johnny Depp) on an alcohol-fueled journey across the pristine island of Puerto Rico. Adopting the rum-soaked life of the island, Paul soon becomes obsessed with Chenault (Amber Heard) the wildly attractive fiancée of Sanderson (Aaron Eckhart), an American businessman involved in shady development deals. When Kemp is recruited by Sanderson to write favorably about his latest unsavory scheme, the journalist is presented with a choice: to use his words for the corrupt businessman's financial benefit or use them to take him down

Puss in Boots
You loved him in Shrek... now see where the one-and-only swashbuckling feline found his fame – and a very big pair of boots – in the "hilariously funny" (Associated Press) animated epic!  Lover, fighter and outlaw Puss In Boots (Antonio Banderas) is off on the adventure of his nine lives as he teams up with Kitty Softpaws (Salma Hayek) and Humpty Dumpty (Zach Galifianakis) for the ultimate showdown with the notorious Jack and Jill (Billy Bob Thornton, Amy Sedaris).  Here's the true story of The Cat, The Myth, The Legend – Puss In Boots!

DuckTales: Volume 3
Return to Duckburg, USA with Scrooge McDuck and his smart-alecky nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie in this exciting three-disc-set! This hilarious collection finds them on a journey to an African jungle, stowed away on a secret aircraft carrier, and rocketing into space to search for a lost "Money Bin." But wherever their zany adventures take them, Uncle Scrooge and his crew, including the energetic pilot Launchpad McQuack, never forget that their greatest treasures are family and friendship! They may battle the Beagle Bots and tangle with Magica DeSpell, but when it comes to laughs, the DuckTales gang always come out on top.

Fans of all ages will love this collection of fine-feathered-fun!

EPISODES
1. Duck to the Future
2. Jungle Duck
3. Launchpad's First Crash
4. Dime Enough for Luck
5. Duck in the Iron Mask
6. The Uncrashable Hidentanic
7. The Status Seekers
8. Nothing to Fear
9. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. McDuck
10. Once Upon a Dime
11. Spies in Their Eyes
12. All Ducks on Deck
13. Ducky Horror Picture Show
14. Till Nephews Do Us Part
15. Time is Money, Part 1
16. Time is Money, Part 2
17. Time is Money, Part 3
18. Time is Money, Part 4
19. Time is Money, Part 5
20. Super DuckTales, Part 1
21. Super DuckTales, Part 2
22. Super DuckTales, Part 3
23. Super DuckTales, Part 4
24. Super DuckTales, Part 5

Fright Night
Meet the sexy new neighbour, Jerry Dandrige (Colin Farrell). He's dangerously charming - and utterly lethal. That's because he just happens to be a vampire, and out for blood...buckets of it. After high school senior Charley Brewster (Anton Yelchin) makes the connection between Jerry's suspicious activity and a steadily rising body count, he vows to end the reign of terror next door. But he can't do it alone. His only hope is Las Vegas magician / vampire-slayer Peter Vincent (David Tennant). Together, this unlikely duo set out to end Jerry's evil rampage. But Jerry is a ruthless, relentless killer, and he's not going down without a fight. Get set to sink your teeth into this thrilling re-vamp of the terrifying horror classic. Featuring a star-studded cast and crawling with bonus, Fright Night will captivate you from the very first bite!

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6104 on: March 07, 2012, 07:07:51 AM »
Chasing Amy (1997)

06 Mar - €8.28 (£6.83) @ Amazon.co.uk

Chuck: Season 4 (2010 - 2011)

06 Mar - €19.18 (£16.83) @ Amazon.co.uk

Cobra (1986)

06 Mar - €8.93 (£7.43) @ Amazon.co.uk

Demolition Man (1993)

06 Mar - €8.93 (£7.43) @ Amazon.co.uk
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools