Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 854918 times)

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #5895 on: January 01, 2012, 08:37:04 PM »
I received these today

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Kylie: Aphrodite: Les Folies [Live In London]

Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Rogmeister

« Reply #5896 on: January 02, 2012, 01:49:11 AM »
On the last day of 2011, I received one more DVD, Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam.  The main story was about 24.5 minutes long.  There are other shorts but they had been previously featured on other DC Comics animated releases.  Because of that, I waited until I got this at a lower price and I finally ordered it for $6.06.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5897 on: January 02, 2012, 04:55:48 PM »
Thanks for the tip Roger... been waiting for the price to go down too! I just ordered 4 titles... 3 animated superhero movies and 1 TV Series...

Psych: The Complete Fifth Season
He's got an eye for details and a knack for saying the wrong thing... Fortunately for impulsive fake "psychic detective" Shawn Spencer (James Roday), his best friend, Burton "Gus" Guster (Dulé Hill), is there to make sense of it all in 16 peculiar and witty Season Five episodes of Psych. Based out of their quirky PI office, the unlikely duo are "psyched" this season to consult on some of the most bizarre police cases to-date: from infiltrating a ring of street thugs to ghost hunting to advocating for a polar bear. But, will rival profilers and old enemies put a stop to their rogue investigative style? Be there for all the mysterious mayhem and pineapple-hunting fun in the series that keeps audiences following the clues from one season to the next.
Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam
Chosen by the wizard Shazam! to be the world's protector, young Billy Batson becomes the World's Mightiest Mortal. Battling alongside Superman against the nefarious Black Adam, Billy quickly discovers the challenge that all Super Heroes ultimately face – is he fighting for justice? – in this brand-new extra-length short. Four more favorite DC Comics Super Heroes – Jonah Hex, Green Arrow, Black Canary and The Spectre – face challenges of their own in this All-New Collection.
Batman: Under The Red Hood: Two-Disc Special Edition
In Batman: Under the Red Hood, Batman faces his ultimate challenge as the mysterious Red Hood takes Gotham City by firestorm. One part vigilante, one part criminal kingpin, Red Hood begins cleaning up Gotham with the efficiency of Batman, but without following the same ethical code. Killing is an option. And when The Joker falls in the balance between the two, hard truths are revealed and old wounds are reopened. Featuring a fabulous voice cast headed by Bruce Greenwood, Jensen Ackles and Neil Patrick Harris, this dazzling DC Universe Original Animated Movie twists and turns through action-packed battles and exciting surprises for a thrill ride you can't miss!
Batman: Year One: Two-Disc Special Edition
When Gotham City is in desperate need of heroes, two men take a stand for justice... but on opposite sides. Bruce Wayne returns home after years abroad to become a crime fighter, just as honest cop Lt. James Gordon moves to Gotham and finds corruption at every level. When Bruce becomes the masked vigilante Batman, the city explodes as his new nemesis Catwoman, the mob and Gordon all close in! Don't miss this thrilling DC Universe Animated Original Movie based on the groundbreaking story by Frank Miller and featuring three-time Emmy Award winner Bryan Cranston, Ben McKenzie, Katee Sackhoff, Eliza Dushku and Alex Rocco in its stellar voice cast. Experience a bold and dynamic vision of the Dark Knight's first year in action and the start of his enduring friendship with Jim Gordon.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5898 on: January 02, 2012, 11:58:57 PM »
I couldn't help myself.... I just ordered...

House M.D.: Season Seven
He's sarcastic, incorrigible, bitter and in a relationship? Hugh Laurie returns in all 23 Season Seven episodes of House, the role that earned him 5 Primetime Emmy® Award nominations and 2 Golden Globe® wins. Dr. Gregory House has spent his career taking on seemingly hopeless cases, but when his rapport with Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) changes, he finds himself facing new and very different challenges. His team at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital (Omar Epps, Jesse Spencer, Peter Jacobson, Robert Sean Leonard, Amber Tamblyn and Olivia Wilde) also continues to blaze trails as they investigate baffling medical cases involving a religious zealot, a professional bull rider and possibly even smallpox. Featuring phenomenal guest stars, including Candice Bergen (Murphy Brown), Jennifer Grey (Dirty Dancing), Jack Coleman (Heroes), Michael Gladis (Mad Men), and more, it's the addictive hit series that continues to surprise and captivate audiences.
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5899 on: January 04, 2012, 12:29:50 PM »
(500) Days of Summer (2009)

04 Jan - €3.33 (£1.99) @ Amazon.co.uk

Justified: Season 2 (2011)

04 Jan - €19.07 (£14.86) @ Amazon.co.uk

Little Miss Sunshine (2006)

04 Jan - €4.45 (£2.77) @ Amazon.co.uk

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)

04 Jan - €4.68 (£2.96) @ Amazon.co.uk
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 09:31:06 AM by DJ Doena »
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5900 on: January 05, 2012, 12:50:51 AM »
Received today:

The Frighteners

Swordfish

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5901 on: January 05, 2012, 04:41:50 PM »
Received today (From Amazon's 3 TV Shows for € 30,- deal)

The Simpsons: Season 5

The Simpsons: Season 6

The Simpsons: Season 7

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5902 on: January 05, 2012, 07:02:10 PM »
Arrived in the mail today...

Psych: Season 5

Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam

Batman: Under the Red Hood

Batman: Year One
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5903 on: January 05, 2012, 07:33:30 PM »
Received today from Amazon Canada

I'm always surprise that my first DVD of 2012 is a Steven Spielberg's movie... even more that I bought it myself

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5904 on: January 06, 2012, 02:12:56 PM »
These got here this week:

Misfits: Series Three
The Inbetweeners Movie
Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5905 on: January 06, 2012, 06:12:13 PM »
Received today from Amazon UK

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5906 on: January 09, 2012, 07:05:38 PM »
Received today from Amazon UK

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5907 on: January 09, 2012, 08:09:28 PM »
Arrived in the mail today...

House M.D.: Season Seven
He's sarcastic, incorrigible, bitter and in a relationship? Hugh Laurie returns in all 23 Season Seven episodes of House, the role that earned him 5 Primetime Emmy® Award nominations and 2 Golden Globe® wins. Dr. Gregory House has spent his career taking on seemingly hopeless cases, but when his rapport with Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) changes, he finds himself facing new and very different challenges. His team at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital (Omar Epps, Jesse Spencer, Peter Jacobson, Robert Sean Leonard, Amber Tamblyn and Olivia Wilde) also continues to blaze trails as they investigate baffling medical cases involving a religious zealot, a professional bull rider and possibly even smallpox. Featuring phenomenal guest stars, including Candice Bergen (Murphy Brown), Jennifer Grey (Dirty Dancing), Jack Coleman (Heroes), Michael Gladis (Mad Men), and more, it's the addictive hit series that continues to surprise and captivate audiences.

I so can't wait to get started watching this season! Amber Tamblyn joined the cast this season... I been a fan of hers since I first saw her as Joan in Joan of Arcadia. I also liked her a lot when she played a cop in The Unusuals.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5908 on: January 10, 2012, 01:33:16 PM »
A couple more coming my way...

The Cape: The Complete Series
He's righteous. He's heroic. He's The Cape.

Vince Faraday (David Lyons, E.R.) is an honest cop on a corrupt police force. When he's framed for murder and presumed dead, he finds that he must go into hiding - leaving behind his wife, Dana (Jennifer Ferrin, Life on Mars), and son, Trip (Ryan Wynott, Flash Forward). Determined to battle the criminals who now control his hometown, Vince takes the law into his own hands and becomes The Cape-his son's favorite comic book superhero. Featuring an incredible supporting cast, including James Frain (The Tudors), Keith David (Death at a Funeral), Summer Glau (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), Dorian Missick (The Manchurian Candidate), Martin Klebba (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Vinnie Jones (Snatch), it's the action-packed series that has critics raving, "'The Cape' is cloaked in awesome." (OK! Magazine)
Superman/Batman: Apocalypse: 2-Disc Special Edition
A mysterious spaceship from Planet Krypton crashes on Earth with a beautiful girl inside, and everyone want to meet the new kid. Superman embraces the connection to his past, Batman suspects a traitor, Wonder Woman sense a kindred spirit, and Darkseid desires a champion. But this feisty teen has her own ideas, none of which include a secret identity, a cape or heroics. It will take a life or death battle with Darkseid to uncover her true purpose on Earth. A dynamic voice cast - Kevin Conroy, Tim Daly, Andre Braugher and Summer Glau - highlights this DC Universe Animated Original Movie introducing the world to Supergirl!

Oddly... after looking into the titles... both titles features Summer Glau :)
Pete

Sharpy

« Reply #5909 on: January 11, 2012, 01:01:04 AM »
On me lunch break 2day decided to pop into asda qwickly and ended up coming out with
Apollo 18 [Blu-Ray]
Just about to watch it now
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:02:59 AM by Sharpy »