Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 824533 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #5565 on: September 19, 2011, 02:30:31 AM »
I believe I have to be done buying... at least for this month.
Not that you can't buy more horror films when october will start as I do...
Now if I can get my pre-order who are all for the same day (not all but Amazon didn't split the titles on those orders as it happen sometimes).

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5566 on: September 19, 2011, 06:09:59 PM »
24: Season 8

19 Sep - €28.61 (£23.18) @ Amazon.co.uk

Community: Season 2

19 Sep - €0.00 ($19.99) @ Amazon.com (paid via gift certificate)

The Goonies

19 Sep - €8.32 (£5.94) @ Amazon.co.uk
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #5567 on: September 20, 2011, 07:26:06 PM »

kahless

« Reply #5568 on: September 20, 2011, 09:26:32 PM »
For different reasons I have to de-accelerate my DVD/blu-ray purchases. So these are my most recent arrivals since beginning of september:

kahless

« Reply #5569 on: September 20, 2011, 09:29:32 PM »

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5570 on: September 20, 2011, 10:48:56 PM »
For different reasons I have to de-accelerate my DVD/blu-ray purchases.

a) Running out of storage space
b) Wife found out where all the money went
c) Running out of storage space

Is this about correct?

kahless

« Reply #5571 on: September 21, 2011, 06:24:47 AM »
For different reasons I have to de-accelerate my DVD/blu-ray purchases.

a) Running out of storage space
b) Wife found out where all the money went
c) Running out of storage space

Is this about correct?

Kinda!  ;D

My minister of finance imposed me to keep budget discipline due to additional upcoming costs (need new car...)!

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5572 on: September 21, 2011, 10:28:20 AM »
Discharge and replace her with a Greek, Portuguese or Irish finance minister.
Change to a French bank.

If all works as usual Germany will jump in and pay your debts.

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5573 on: September 21, 2011, 10:37:35 AM »
These arrived today

Firefly: The Complete Series

Attack the Block

The Girl... Trilogy

Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5574 on: September 21, 2011, 01:08:28 PM »
In the mail today:

Das Boot: Anniversary Edition

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5575 on: September 21, 2011, 02:11:26 PM »
I just noticed I missed mentioning a couple from the last horror movie order I placed...

Death Tunnel
One abandoned sanitarium. Five sexy coeds who've been dared to spend the night,. What starts as rowdy fun soon turns into a deadly nightmare as they discover the terrifying secrets that haunt the grisly corridors. Now each door reveals a new horror, every hallway leads to unimaginable suffering, and the only way out is through a 500-foot-long tunnel of death. In this Kentucky sanatorium where it is said 63,000 people died of the infamous "white plague."
Halloween II
Rob Zombie's H2 (HALLOWEEN II) picks up at the exact moment that 2007's box-office smash HALLOWEEN stopped and follows the aftermath of Michael Myers' (Tyler Mane) murderous rampage through the eyes of heroine Laurie Strode (Scout Tayloy-Compton).

Evil has a new destiny. Michael Myers is back in this terrifying sequel to Rob Zombie's visionary re-imagining of HALLOWEEN. It is thaqt time of year again, and Michael Myers has returned home to sleepy Haddonfield, Illinois to take care of some unfinished family business. Unleashing a trail of terror that only horror master Zombia can. Myers will stop at nothing to bring closure to the secrets of his twisted past. But the town's got an unlikely new hero, if they can only stay alive long enough to stop the unstoppable.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5576 on: September 21, 2011, 08:00:39 PM »
Arrived Today...

Creepshow III
Lock the door, close the blinds, draw up your comforter and get set for more thrills, spills and chills with the third installment of Creepshow. Five new ghoulishly clever takes on the classic '50s horror comics, each an exercise in pure terror. Hair-raising tales about alternative realities, demonic possession and blood-sucking vampires. Nail-biting yarns about serial killers, mad scientists and hauntings from beyond the grave. It's all here in Creepshow 3, your ticket to more merrily macabre fun.
The Thaw
When a renowned environmental advocate, Dr. David Kruipen (Val Kilmer), discovers the carcass of a woolly mammoth in a polar ice cap, he leads a team of four bright ecology students in a research mission at a remote Arctic station. The group uncovers information beyond their wildest dreams...and nightmares when a prehistoric parasite revives and searches for a new warm-blooded host. Now infected, the unsuspecting students are forced to choose between a quarantine that will result in their death or a global epidemic.
Kraken: Tenticles of the Deep/Howling IV: The Original Nightmare/Night Shadow/Raging Sharks
KRAKEN: TENTICLES OF THE DEEP
Thirty years ago, Ray Reiter witnessed the brutal death of his parents at sea by a strange, octopus-like creature. Now determined to avenge their murders, he joins a perilous high-seas expedition that brings him face to face with the killer Kraken—guardian of the coveted Greek Opal—and a ruthless crime lord who wants the treasure for himself.

HOWLING IV: THE ORIGINAL NIGHTMARE
At the direction of her doctor, Marie and her husband plan a relaxing getaway to the picturesque town of Drago. Marie knows there is something sinister going down in the town, but what she doesn't know is that it has razor-sharp claws, an insatiable lust for blood, and it kills by the cold light of a full moon...

NIGHT SHADOW
Alex, an up and coming TV journalist, returns to her hometown of Danford as local police attempt to cope with a series of brutal murders. The small town plunges into a state of panic and the murders—clearly the work of a monster, more beast then man—continue...until Alex comes face to face with the evil itself.

RAGING SHARKS
When the crew of an underwater lab discovers an uinearthly sunken object that is mysteriously attracting hundreds of sharks, they become a security risk...and a target.
Pete

Najemikon

« Reply #5577 on: September 21, 2011, 10:20:10 PM »
In the mail today:

Das Boot: Anniversary Edition

What is "Jubiläums Edition"?

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #5578 on: September 21, 2011, 10:30:13 PM »
What is "Jubiläums Edition"?

"Anniversary Edition".

I received today:
Gantz (Amazon.de)

Najemikon

« Reply #5579 on: September 21, 2011, 10:36:56 PM »
Thanks, Tom. German words somehow always sound cooler than what they turn out to mean...  ;)