Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 850818 times)

RossRoy

Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #3885 on: October 04, 2010, 02:02:55 AM »
What happened is the first package got lost in the mail or was seized at customs (though I wonder why it would get seized).
You would be surprised or maybe not by the weird way our customs works. They have a list but don't respect it at all and take what they want.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if a so-called "customs official" decided to keep it for himself. A 22$ DVD  ::)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3886 on: October 04, 2010, 08:41:39 AM »
Forgot to mention the second delivery from my Axel Music order, arrived shortly after the first one:

The Evil Dead

Received the final delivery from Axel Music on last Friday (as it was 4 weeks since my order, I was beginning to get a bit nervous).

Defendor

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3887 on: October 04, 2010, 07:54:00 PM »

Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #3888 on: October 04, 2010, 10:58:31 PM »
Received another package from Amazon:

Legion

V for Vendetta

Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #3889 on: October 04, 2010, 11:47:10 PM »
The Horror 50 movie set I ordered came today.  I'm working on adding profiles for every title for my database...not to contribute. I just want to have a profile for each title to better keep track of when I watch them.

I'm doing them manually..and looking to see if there is another release for the titles that I can pull covers and stuff from.  I only have a few done so far, but I'll get it done.  I'll post the covers once I'm done.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3890 on: October 05, 2010, 01:33:16 AM »
Marie send me a list of the films by PM and I'll try to find the theatrical posters for you.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #3891 on: October 05, 2010, 02:08:25 AM »
Thank you Jimmy.  :)  I'm still in the process of getting the titles added.  I'll see what I can find before asking you to hunt up stuff.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #3892 on: October 05, 2010, 08:35:36 AM »
Chucky: The Killer DVD Collection

The Karate Kid

The Guild: Seasons One & Two

The Guild: Season Three

Horror Classics: 50 Movie Pack

Little Shop of Horrors

lovemunkey187

« Reply #3893 on: October 05, 2010, 09:17:56 AM »

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: October 05, 2010, 05:55:52 PM »
Received this morning from Alternative Cinema ;D

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: October 05, 2010, 11:28:05 PM »
Between pre-orders and orders this month... I have coming...

Dark Night of The Scarecrow
When young Marylee Williams (Tonya Crowe) is found viciously mauled, all hell breaks loose in her small rural town. Officious Postmaster Otis P. Hazelrigg (Charles Durning) leads a gang of bigots in pursuit of the suspect; her mentally challanged friend Bubba Ritter (Larry Drake). Finding him hiding in a scarecrow, they exact brutal mob "justice"...only to discover a tragic mistake! Now a strange apparition stalks the land seeking each of them out, as the legend of the scarecrow begins.
Tales from the Darkside: The Third Season
You are cordially invited to a place unlike any other; where reality and fantasy are twisted together to create a dark and disturbing underworld. In Tales from the Darkside: The Third Season, expect the unexpected as you come face to face with your worst fears and your greatest nightmares.

Penned by some of the greatest authors of horror, all 22 chilling episodes will haunt your memory for many nights to come. You'll have a wicked, good time visiting the Darkside.

Episode List
1. The Circus
2. I Can't Help Saying Goodbye
3. The Bitterest Pill
4. Florence Bravo
5. The Geezenstacks
6. Black Widows
7. Heretic
8. A Serpent's Tooth
9. Baker's Dozen
10. Deliver Us from Goodness
11. Seasons of Belief
12. Miss May Dusa
13. The Milkman Cometh
14. My Ghostwriter - The Vampire
15. My Own Place
16. Red Leader
17. Everybody Needs a Little Love
18. Auld Acquaintances
19. The Social Climber
20. The Swap
21. Let the Games Begin
22. The Enormous Radio
Friday The 13th: The Series: The Final Season
It's Closing Time as Friday The 13th: The Series: The Final Season enters its final resting place with 19 chilling episodes on this collectible 5-disc set. Time has passed since Uncle Vendredi's unfortunate demise, but Micki, Ryan, Jack and newcomer Johnny are still on the hunt for the final diabolically hexed items from the Curious Goods shop. From the far reaches of the globe, to the caverns beneath their feet, to mind bending time travel, they'll race against a rising body count to make sure each satanic item is put away for good. Join them in the last moments of this devious series that proves each Friday the 13th is one you won't forget.

Episode List
1. The Prophecies (Parts 1 & 2)
2. Demon Hunter
3. Crippled Inside
4. Stick It in Your Ear
5. Bad Penny
6. Hate on Your Dial
7. Night Prey
8. Femme Fatale
9. Mightier Than the Sword
10. Year of the Monkey
11. Epitaph for a Lonely Soul
12. Midnight Riders
13. Repetition
14. The Long Road Home
15. My Wife as a Dog
16. Jack-in-the-Box
17. Spirit of Television
18. The Tree of Life
19. The Charnel Pit
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Five teenage friends living on one street all dream of a sinister man with a disfigured face, a frightening voice and a gardener's glove with knives for fingers. One by one, he terrorizes them within their dreams – where the rules are his and the only way out is to wake up. But when one among them dies, they soon realize that what happens in their dreams happens for real and the only way to stay alive is to stay awake. Buried in their past is a debut that has just come due. To save themselves, they must plunge into the mind of the most twisted nightmare of all: Freddy Krueger. Jackie Earle Haley plays the legendary evildoer in this contemporary reimagining of the seminal horror classic.
Critters Collection

The Slumber Party Massacre Collection
When Trish (Michelle Michaels) decides to invite her high school girls' basketball teammates over for a slumber party, she has no idea the night will be ruined by an escaped mental patient with a portable drill in the cult classic The Slumber Party Massacre.

The only sane survivor of the first incident, Courtney (Crystal Bernard), dreams of the driller killer returning in the first sequel, Slumber Party Massacre II. She can't help shake the feeling that she and her friends will be viciously tormented by the killer. Her nightmare becomes reality when the killer returns, reincarnated as an evil rocker with a deadly guitar.

After a relaxing day at the beach, a group of teens decide to have a slumber party. Their boyfriends predictably show up to scare them, but there is something much scarier lurking in the shadows as the group starts getting attacked by an unknown killer in the second, and last, installment, Slumber Party Massacre III.

And I bought for Brittany...

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Scare-riffic Double Feature
Get ready for hilarious thrills and chills as everyones favorite mischief-makers - chipmunk brothers Alvin, Simon and Theodore - bring timeless entertainment to the whole family in the 'Alvin and the Chipmunks Scare-riffic Double Feature'!  These two full-length, spooky adventures promise hours of song-filled, wacky fun and spook-tacular escapades.  Join the world's most famous chipmunks as they uproariously collide with the legendary doctor and his creation in 'Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein'.  Race against the next full moon with the madcap brothers and their gal pal Chipettes as they howl with laughter in 'Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman'.  for high quality haunts and delightful antics, take home this must-own collection!

'Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein':  The mischievous brothers explore a popular theme park attraction, Frankenstein's castle, that's been taken over by the real doctor and his beloved Monster!

'Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman':  Monster-obsessed Alvin is sure that the mysterious new neighbor is a werewolf, but the fun and frights really begin when theodore starts acting strangely, too!
Pete

Najemikon

« Reply #3896 on: October 06, 2010, 01:11:56 AM »
I've got Dark Night of the Scarecrow coming too! My mum and dad used to talk about it a lot. They couldn't remember the title and I finally found it via the description and so I've been looking forward to them finally releasing it... :thumbup:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: October 06, 2010, 01:18:59 AM »
I never seen it before either... but it has been suggested to me by more then one person lately. So I am looking forward to checking it out when it gets here myself.
Pete

RossRoy

« Reply #3898 on: October 06, 2010, 03:02:44 AM »
Woohoo! I got some new stuff!

Let the Right One In
Gorehouse Greats Collection
Bloodsuckers - 12 Movie Collection
Starcrash
The Slumber Party Massacre Collection
The Evil / Twice Dead

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3899 on: October 06, 2010, 03:13:56 AM »
Sebastien if you want them I've manually done the profiles for the 12 movies in the Gorehouse great collection. I'm jealous that you already got The Slumber Party Massacre Collection and The Evil / Twice Dead, Amazon shipped my copy only today... But I've StarCrash since last month :P

Looks like I ain't the only one waiting for Dark Night of The Scarecrow, it isn't often that one of the movie I get is bought by someone else than me ;D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 03:18:22 AM by Jimmy »