Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 858202 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2008, 08:06:06 PM »
lol... guess I spoke too soon... and just happened to be here when you posted.  :P

I really enjoyed both "Hide and Seek" and "Mary Shelley's Frankenstein" :)
Pete

RossRoy

« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2008, 04:45:33 PM »
Went to Futureshop yesterday, and saw this:

And while I'm at it (and it allows me to play with WhatYaGot a little more), these arrived:

Also received this one:

But it turns out a blunder was made either when I ordered it or when they shipped, and received the Fool Screen version, so I'll have to exchange it.

Touti

« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2008, 04:53:20 PM »
Disclaimer:  This site and its owner do not take any responsability for the amount of money the "WhatYaGot" tag will make you spend.

RossRoy

« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2008, 08:56:19 PM »
Disclaimer:  This site and its owner do not take any responsability for the amount of money the "WhatYaGot" tag will make you spend.

:laugh:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2008, 09:07:35 PM »
Arrived Today... From the Deep Discount Sale (up to 78% off!)

Pete

Touti

« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2008, 09:28:26 PM »
These guys at DD always come up with the most expensive discounts donèt they  :stars: ?

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2008, 09:56:37 PM »
I am not complaining!  :P

I got Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. for only $24.99... it retails for $99.99... and usually sells online for about $69.99... so nope... not complaining! :P

I got Prison Break: S1 for $21.88....  Stacked  and The Comback for $14.76 each.

I am just glad I was able to take advantage of it... usually when such good sales come is when I just can't afford it.
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2008, 10:19:21 PM »
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Season Two: Part One

Another set in a series I started to collect. Now I only have to continue watching it. I am still stuck on the first set  :laugh:
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season Six

A great and fun series. Therefore I bought the new season.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 10:21:36 PM by TomGaines »

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2008, 06:19:32 PM »
2 friends suggested 2 different movies... both are cheap on Deep Discount right now so I went ahead and ordered them....

The Cave (Widescreen)
Deep in the Romanian forest, a team of scientists stumbles upon the ruins of a 13th-century abbey. On further inspection, they make a startling discovery - the abbey is built over the entrance to a giant underground cave system. Local biologists believe the cave could be home to an undiscovered ecosystem, so they hire a group of American cave explorers to help them investigate its depths.

Jack (Cole Hauser) and his brother Tyler (Eddie Cibrian) are thrill-seeking professional cave explorers who run a team of the top divers in the world. The crack unit, which also includes Charlie (Piper Perabo) and Buchanan (Morris Chestnut), immediately begin their exploration. But what they find deep inside the caves is not just a new eco-system, but an entirely new species altogether.

I remember seeing the trailer for this one quite a while ago... but stayed away from it for some reason. I think a lot of it was because it is such a dark movie taking place in caves. But I have been wanting to check it out.

Shadow Puppets
Jolene Blalock ('STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE') James Marsters ('BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, ANGEL') and Tony Todd (CANDYMAN) star in this creepy chiller about a group of strangers who awaken in a locked asylum ward with no idea of who they are or how they got there. They are half-naked, cold and frightened. And they are not alone. Who has erased their memories? Why have they been imprisoned? And what is the supernatural force that is slaughtering them one by one? The answers wait deep in the darkness where a beast hungers to feed, escape is virtually impossible, and the shadows of sanity may hide the most shocking revelations of all.

This one sounds really good... and I am a fan of the 3 main stars... so I am really looking forward to checking this one out! I did check out the trailer online... and that just made me want to see it even more! I can't wait for this one to get here!
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 10, 2008, 06:32:58 PM »
Arrive this morning. I've already mention it when it was ordered, I've try the tag (but I can't make it works  :-[)

The profile for the boxset and the 3 child are not in the DVDP database (except for a pre-release one). Too much trouble for what it worth, but if someone want them for their database just ask and it will be a pleasure to send them.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 02:37:34 AM by AESP_pres »

Touti

« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2008, 12:06:05 AM »
Just ordered from DD (SAve 59% sale)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 11, 2008, 12:23:24 AM »
I will be patient and not say it this time!  :P
Pete

RossRoy

« Reply #177 on: March 11, 2008, 12:35:57 AM »
I will be patient and not say it this time!  :P

What? That maybe an update to phpDVDProfiler should preceed the posting of a WhatYaGot post?  :tease:

Must be to give the illusion that he bought something, yet show nothing  :laugh:

Touti

« Reply #178 on: March 11, 2008, 12:40:10 AM »
This is not even a case of doing things in the wrong order, it's actually a case of completely forgetting that an update was required  :bag:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 11, 2008, 12:53:41 AM »
LOL... That's OK... will be sure to give you a hard time either way!  :devil:
Pete