Author Topic: So I made this music video...And some other videos....  (Read 1871 times)

snowcat

So I made this music video...And some other videos....
« on: March 28, 2010, 11:06:10 AM »
So, I made this music video for a local band, its been taking up alot of my time. Now its finished I have just two projects left so im very excited.

This was made for a local band called "The Moonbears" I tried to go for a certain style... I hope its obvious in the final product. and I hope you like it :D

« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 09:20:33 PM by Emma (snowcat) »

karmesinrot

Re: So I made this music video...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 12:51:46 PM »
 :clap: awesome it looks really proffessional, I think it reminds me of a Jack Penate video for some reason. I'm loving the toy dinos in the middle! Also, the track is catchy too  :)

snowcat

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 01:23:50 PM »
Haha, all the toys are mine... they are mostly from my childhood... the dinosaurs are JP dinos :p

Thanks! Im glad you like it!

lyonsden5

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 03:47:13 PM »
 :thumbup:

Is that your first music video?

snowcat

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 04:14:03 PM »

Yeah, its my first! well apart from a jokey video I made for a song a few years back :p

I really enjoyed doing this! and the band were great... im going to get some live footage of the today... maybe try and make a short documentary about them soon.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 05:12:37 PM »
 :clap:

Najemikon

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 05:13:59 PM »
Well done, Emma! :thumbup:

snowcat

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 11:16:07 AM »
Thanks for watching it guys!

...I am always terribly critical of my own work ¬_¬ I often think people are lying about liking things but the band do seem really happy.... so I guess its all in my head.

snowcat

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 09:36:31 AM »
(Sorry to necro post)

Wow, the band have already got 300 views! and they are really excited... Youtube even has this cool thing where you can see where the video has been viewed all over the world... thats pretty cool!

Anyway, thanks for watching guys, because this video has been so well received the band would like me to do more work with them! so that's great news :)

...I was thinking next time we could do more stop-animation... I really enjoyed doing it for this video

lyonsden5

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2010, 01:30:28 PM »
Emma - you should post a link on your facebook page. I know I'll point my "friends" to it as I'm guessing many here would as well. If only a fraction of them view it you could easily double that number.  :thumbup:

snowcat

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 03:56:44 PM »
Thanks Rick, ill do that now...  :)

lyonsden5

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2010, 04:24:16 PM »
Cool. I posted it as my status for the day. I hope you get at least a few clicks out of it.  :thumbup:

snowcat

Re: So I made this music video...And some other videos....
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 09:21:59 PM »
So. I told you guys that I filmed at the Godiva festival... there were 3 of us filming and we all had a different day to edit... I was chosen to edit Saturday... here is my video :)

http://www.godivafestival.co.uk/community/godiva-tv/rlQ1QrIddzA/

Hope you guys like it!!

snowcat

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2010, 04:05:14 PM »
And im being a pain in the bum again :p

(I am really going now!.... but I wanted to show you guys this just to help the band get more views they also like new facebook friends :p)

I made another video for the Moonbears, the band I made the first music video for.... you can watch it here :)

(The animation in the video is called Feline Follies, its part of the Creative Commons "no rights reserved" archive of film.... obviously recut and edited for the video)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2010, 05:31:08 PM »
Very nice Emma, thank you for sharing.

I wish that I had videotaped some of the bands I saw over the years. Of course, back then it wasn't as easy or inexpensive or as easy as it is now - no camcorders or camera phones!