Author Topic: Non-Youtube find (pictures etc.) ;)  (Read 38763 times)

Najemikon

Re: Non-Youtube Find ;)
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 10:09:20 PM »
Have any of you checked out Google today? You can play Pac-Man on the logo! :laugh:

Rogmeister

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 11:13:17 PM »
Unfortunately, I can't figure how to play the darn thing.  Nothing I do starts the game up or anything.  :shrug:

Najemikon

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 11:17:27 PM »
There's a button below that says "Insert Credit", might work. But for me, it just started after about 30 seconds. Try the arrow keys too. They might spring it into life. :)

Rogmeister

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 11:20:39 PM »
I tried that Insert Coin button but it didn't do anything...I think they just renamed the "Feeling Lucky?" button.  Maybe I'll go back and try again...  :stars:

Rogmeister

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 11:31:05 PM »
Okay, you were right.  It did start up by itself.  I didn't do that well, though...only about 4 or 5 thousand points.  Maybe if I had a larger playing field?  And directional buttons isn't the easiest way to play Pac-Man...  :tease:

RossRoy

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2010, 03:22:38 AM »
This is amazing!

http://www.airspacemag.com/space-exploration/Shuttle-Time-Lapse.html#

I feel really sad that it is all coming to an end... I loved the Shuttles.

Critter

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2010, 03:30:23 AM »
Have any of you checked out Google today? You can play Pac-Man on the logo! :laugh:

I was just playing it then. Managed to get about 5050. Wonder what my high score will be by the end of the day.

EDIT: High score is now 8620
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 03:41:19 AM by Critter »

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2010, 06:30:39 AM »

I was just playing it then. Managed to get about 5050. Wonder what my high score will be by the end of the day.

What do you mean, "end of the year"? You know that it's just up on Google for today, due to Pac-Man's 30th birthday? Or where else you play?

Critter

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2010, 07:40:33 AM »

What do you mean, "end of the year"? You know that it's just up on Google for today, due to Pac-Man's 30th birthday? Or where else you play?

Achim, I said 'end of day'. Even in the post that you quoted it said 'day' and not 'year'. I haven't edited it and it still says 'day'.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2010, 04:49:30 PM »
Achim, I said 'end of day'. Even in the post that you quoted it said 'day' and not 'year'. I haven't edited it and it still says 'day'.
:bag:

I apologize. Occasionally I read stuff that's not there :-[

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2010, 05:40:14 PM »
This is amazing!

http://www.airspacemag.com/space-exploration/Shuttle-Time-Lapse.html#

I feel really sad that it is all coming to an end... I loved the Shuttles.

I'm glad they used a night launch for the end of the video. I lived in Orlando for three years back in the early 90's and night launches were the best. I was over 50 miles away, and it would look like sunrise on the east horizon.  :thumbup:

Critter

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 01:08:18 AM »
I did NOT notice this when I watched Back to the Future. I am going to be keeping an eye out for it now next viewing.

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2010, 01:24:40 AM »
This is one of the many nice touches in BTTF. But you know the Eastwood Ravine at the end of part 3?

Critter

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 01:42:43 AM »
This is one of the many nice touches in BTTF. But you know the Eastwood Ravine at the end of part 3?

It's been a very long time since I have watched 3 so I don't remember any Eastwood Ravine. I am tinking of rewatching all 3 of them soon though. I haven't watched them since I got them on DVD not long ago.

Najemikon

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2010, 09:03:34 PM »
Well the regular weirdos are out on Britain's Got Talent! Check this guy out. This is from last nights semi, so he's already been through the auditions... :o

http://talent.itv.com/2010/video-highlights/viewer/watch_semi-final-1-stevie-starr_item_200901.htm