Author Topic: Help the city grow!  (Read 18493 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: Help the city grow!
« Reply #150 on: October 06, 2010, 09:08:03 AM »
I click on something when I remember.

Just did security.

Offline Blair

• Heavy Poster
  • ¡umop apisdn w,I
    • View Profile
    • My DVD Collection
« Reply #151 on: November 12, 2010, 05:35:29 AM »
I just read through this whole thread and what makes me laugh is the attempt to coordinate efforts to keep everything at it's best. . . instead of just remembering what was low the last time that you clicked and click that next.

There are two things I have always thought this site/game was missing: a "snapshot" button so that you could save views of the city over time, and an indicator of some sort to let you know where the most recent change was made (eg: which house is newest or which building increased in size).

It amuses me for some reason that this city has existed for, what, 3 years(?) and no one here has ever posted in the Bulletin (unless the messages go away after a while).

One more thing (I mention this because I didn't see it in this thread). Did you know you can zoom out (but not back in) if you press the "1" key (above the letters, not the one on the keypad)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 05:38:13 AM by Blair »
I have a collection.
It can be found here.
No need to check it often.
I update it only twice a year!

Never go to bed mad. Sleep on the couch instead.

There are a few broken branches in every family tree.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 12, 2010, 05:55:23 AM »
The bulletin posts disappear after a while.

I didn't any of the other stuff you mention.

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #153 on: November 12, 2010, 03:47:18 PM »
I just read through this whole thread and what makes me laugh is the attempt to coordinate efforts to keep everything at it's best. . . instead of just remembering what was low the last time that you clicked and click that next.
It's done for a very simple reason: Citizens move out of the city (and that sometimes very fast)