Author Topic: 2010 Winter Olympic  (Read 901 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
2010 Winter Olympic
« on: March 01, 2010, 12:55:35 AM »
Great performance for my country this year ;D

First in the gold medal win (14) in front of the Germany (10) and the United States (9)
Third in the medals total (26) after the United States (37) and the Germany (30)

And more important we won the two hockey tournaments wich proove against that we are the best in the world :yu:

Not only a great performance but the best performance :bow:
The real ranking is the number of gold medal and not the total won.

Go Canada, we are the best again :thundergod:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 Winter Olympic
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 01:09:44 AM »
Although I should be sad, somehow it seems right that Canada won the hockey game. The closing ceremonies would not have been the same if the US would have won. It really is a wonderful sight to see the mass of humanity packed onto the streets, dressed in red and celebrating a terrific Olympic win. Congratulations to my neighbors to the north.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 Winter Olympic
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 04:45:41 AM »
Sorry for the bad performance of Avril Lavigne you just heard... Never see someone singing that bad live (without mentionning that this song beat was stolen from The Rubinoos).

But Alanis who sing right now is great, but I like her since her first single in 89. She was a teenager than and I met her in a promotion tour for her first album, it was way before her big success with You oughta know...