Author Topic: I am sitting here staring at my collection...  (Read 20296 times)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: I am sitting here staring at my collection...
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2011, 03:18:12 PM »
Shock Treatment? Not familiar with that one. Why not add Sweeney Todd and ruin one whole day!?!  :redcard:
At least you'd be done with it one and for all :P

BigTim

« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2011, 10:04:04 AM »
Well I got the Part.  So I'm going to be seeing  A LOT Of "Rocky Horror Picture Show"  I have practice every weekend and have to prepare for the role of "EDDIE"   Should be fun though.  I love acting!  It's a blast!  Hope I didn't get anyone in trouble!  RHPS is an acquired taste and not for everyone.  But if you like it.  I bet you LOVE IT! 

:cheers:

Big Tim

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2011, 07:38:36 PM »
Congratulations on getting the part. Eddie is a small but crucial part; at least in the movie. Maybe it's bigger in the stage play :headscratch:

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2011, 07:44:29 PM »
Congratulations on getting the part. Eddie is a small but crucial part; at least in the movie. Maybe it's bigger in the stage play :headscratch:

In the original stage play (I don't know if it's also the case here), the actor playing Eddie also played Dr. von Scott.

BigTim

« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2011, 10:41:20 PM »
I'm just doing Eddie.  Not the Doctor too.  I am going to take off my wig and play a WEDDDING GUEST too though.  We are a little short handed on players.  My sister is going to be Magenta and her best friend COLUMBIA :)  Should be fun dancing that close to her buddy.. LUCKY ME!!!!  Thanks everyone.  It's a lot of fun doing the stage play.  It is challenging but fun.  I have done it about 30 times over the last 15 to 17 years.  It's always a blast.  If I can I'll post a picture of me in Costume.  Appreciate the support of my fellow collectors!!!  Movies are my LIFE!!! Literally at the moment :) LOL!

Big Tim
 :devil:

BigTim

« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2011, 01:15:55 PM »
Thought I'd post an update.  I am not EDDIE anymore.  I blew out my Meniscus in my Left Knee doing a dance number.  So instead I am the Criminologist. (Narrator) A bigger role than Eddie but not as fun.  I don't dance or sing just tell the story, But I do get to Teach the Crowd "The Time Warp" so that's cool.  I'm going to post pictures of me in Costume still.  It's going to be a fun production.

Big Tim

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2011, 03:25:26 AM »
I blew out my Meniscus in my Left Knee doing a dance number.
I hope this gets better soon! Sounds like a painful thing to go through.

BigTim

« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2011, 06:10:49 PM »
Thanks Achim...  My knee is doing better.  I'm getting around without my cane already.  Used it for 2 weeks or so.  We go live Tomorrow Night at 10:30 pm. Then another Show Saturday Night at 10:30 pm.  VERY EXCITED.  My girlfriend and all my family is coming.  And I mean ALL MY FAMILY. Nieces, Nephews, Mom, Dad, Sisters, Brothers and hangers on.  Gonna be quite a crowd for a movie about Transexual Transylvanian Aliens who like Cannibalism and Incest.  My sister is playing "Magenta" in it too so that's why so many are coming.  If I can figure out how to post pictures I will.  Thanks again for the concern.  Knee is truly getting better.

Big Tim

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2012, 03:36:51 PM »
I am in one of those moods again today... sitting here staring at my collection with no idea what I am in the mood to watch. All I know for sure is I want something I haven't seen before.  :stars:
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2012, 07:08:34 PM »
There is even more to choose from than some people own, even with that restriction. :laugh:

A Western...?

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2012, 09:34:56 PM »
After getting to the half way point of finishing season 2 of Roswell... I feel like I really need to get off of drama for a bit. So I am sitting here looking through my list in DVD Profiler. With 6,269 profiles (2,962 DVD Releases)... I am feeling like I don't have crap to watch!  :stars: All I know for sure is that I am feeling a bit down and under the weather today... so I definitely need to get away from drama for a little bit. But nothing is really jumping out at me to watch.

At one point I was thinking of maybe doing an episode review thread for The Big Bang Theory... but then looking at profiler I see it was just this past October that I watched all 4 seasons I have. Not sure if I would stick it out again this soon.

I don't know. Sometimes when you have too many choices it just makes choosing that much harder!
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2012, 10:00:38 PM »
Use DVDP picking thingy to choose for you something you haven't watch or, of course, you can always pick one of your thousands of unwatched dvd (:stars:) without looking by yourself...

The trick being that you must watch wathever you or DVDP pick without staring to change the choice...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 10:08:50 PM by Jimmy »

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2012, 10:08:10 PM »
or you can assign a number to each of your DVDs and call a random person to ask him/her to say a number between 1 and 3000. Tell them it's for a survey, that will look a little bit less strange :laugh:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2012, 10:12:20 PM »
I never do such things... as mood is a very important part of my movie or TV show watching. If I really not in the mood for something I just won't enjoy it. Which is why many times when I get into such a mood... if something don't end up popping out at me I end up watching nothing at all.
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2012, 10:15:09 PM »
But if you are in the mood for a specific genre you can set DVDP to choose one amongst the ones you own in this genre, no?