Author Topic: Possible Iphone dvd collector?  (Read 1810 times)

mpengle

Possible Iphone dvd collector?
« on: November 14, 2009, 11:06:45 AM »
All,

Sorry I haven't been around forever but I still think about this site and its users. Hope all is well. Noticed a couple of you mentioning Iphones and, as I just got one myself, have also been looking for a DVDProfiler type program for it. Found this one and thought others might want to check it out. I have yet to try it though so no idea of how good it is... If anyone tries it and likes it, please let me know.

DVDLister

Edit: Found one other one: Mymovielist

Mike
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 11:23:12 AM by mpengle »

Najemikon

Re: Possible Iphone dvd collector?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 11:40:27 AM »
Nice to know you're still around!  ;D

I'm looking for an Android DVD lister as I have a HTC Hero. They look alright, so I just need the equivalent now...

MEJHarrison

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 07:05:03 PM »
Invelos is working on an iPhone version of DVD Profiler.  I'll check free apps, but I'm saving my money for the official app!

Critter

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 11:53:41 PM »
I don't have an iphone but I do have an ipod touch so I might try DVD lister. It says it works with touches.

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 12:07:08 AM »
The most promising iPhone app for displaying a DVD collection that I have tried out is StoreIt. I made the effort to create a detailed database template and have written an Export to the needed file format to be able to import my DVDProfiler collection into it. But sadly the import performance was seriously lacking and it connstantly crashed. So I had given up before perfecting it.

mpengle

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 02:33:00 AM »
StoreIt eh? I will have to give that a look too. Thanks Tom.