Author Topic: World Cup groupings  (Read 3034 times)

snowcat

Re: World Cup groupings
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 05:10:02 PM »
Im in Coventry Rich, XD almost the the home of Rugby lol... kinda makes it even more ironic I guess :p

Najemikon

Re: World Cup groupings
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 05:14:16 PM »
and Rugby are pretty much the same sport,

:-\  :weep: :weep:

Rugby is the greatest, true competition without all the crap seen on football pitch, an honest physical game and the hardest full contact team sport around (without crash helmets!)
Where in the UK are you Emma, I'll take you to a live game and I'm sure I could convince you  :cheers:

I'm not into sport at all, but football bores me to tears. I used to follow American Football for a while as I enjoyed the transparency of the tactics; how everything is planned and executed. But as my mum always said, all that padding and helmets and shit? Pansies. The lot of them. Except they do do more head on collisions than rugby.

Rugby is by some considerable distance the proper sport. I wasn't familiar with Australian Football, but I've just been watching some clips. It looks rough, but if any of those players came up against an average rugby player they'd be mutilated! It seems more athletic than rugby, but they're all so thin they just bounce of one another!