Author Topic: Anyone up for a photo thread?  (Read 44596 times)

Critter

Re: Anyone up for a photo thread?
« Reply #390 on: December 12, 2010, 06:59:14 AM »
Haha Kevin. I just noticed that I can see the Uncharted 2 pause screen in one of your photos.  :laugh:

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #391 on: December 12, 2010, 07:13:59 AM »
Yeah that's really funny  :laugh:

One trophy left!

Critter

« Reply #392 on: December 12, 2010, 08:36:41 AM »
Nice. I accidently saved over a previous game so now I can't go through and get the trophies.  :slaphead:

So basically I have to beat the game in Crushing first before I can deal with trophy hunting again.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #393 on: December 12, 2010, 08:42:25 AM »
That's too bad, at least you can still use the tweaks.

Critter

« Reply #394 on: December 12, 2010, 09:20:55 AM »
Tweaks a useless in Crushing. You can't use One shot kill, infinite ammo and you can't choose your own weapon. The only things you can use are useless things like no gravity. They didn't want to make it too easy for us.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #395 on: December 12, 2010, 09:23:27 AM »
That's odd, because I am. I read the instructions online.

Uncharted 2 Crushing Cheat Glitch

This glitch can be used on any difficulty level, but is most helpful on Crushing.

1. Finish the game on Hard
   2. Start a new game on Crushing and play some time, at least until you hit the first checkpoint, and then Save Game
   3. Quit the game and go to Main Menu
   4. Go to Options > Game and change Difficulty to Hard. Then go back to the Main Menu
   5. Go to Bonuses > Store > Tweaks > and buy Infinite Ammo, One-Shot Kills, and Fast Motion and Enable them. Then go back to the Main Menu
   6. Go to Options > Game again and change difficulty back to Crushing. Then go back to Main Menu
   7. Select Continue to begin your saved game, but now with Tweaks enabled

This can work on any difficulty level, so if you have beat Normal it can help you on Hard, except change the Difficulty settings appropriately.

Remember that you can not play Crushing in Uncharted 2 until you have beat it on Hard.

Critter

« Reply #396 on: December 12, 2010, 12:11:11 PM »
Hmm I might try that tomorrow.

Fasteddie33

« Reply #397 on: December 12, 2010, 05:49:13 PM »

Just a pic of me and my wife!!

Fasteddie33

« Reply #398 on: December 12, 2010, 05:52:20 PM »

....and my second love!!...I have a true passion for Foxbody Mustangs (1987-1993)...This is my '93 Cobra and '92 GT...

Critter

« Reply #399 on: December 12, 2010, 11:09:04 PM »
Nice cars, and a lovely photo of you and your wife.

Fasteddie33

« Reply #400 on: December 12, 2010, 11:34:26 PM »
Thanks alot!!   :cheers:

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #401 on: December 13, 2010, 12:08:44 AM »
You have a very pretty wife.

Fasteddie33

« Reply #402 on: December 13, 2010, 01:09:10 AM »
 :thanks:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 13, 2010, 03:22:19 AM »
   4. Go to Options > Game and change Difficulty to Hard. Then go back to the Main Menu
   5. Go to Bonuses > Store > Tweaks > and buy Infinite Ammo, One-Shot Kills, and Fast Motion and Enable them. Then go back to the Main Menu
   6. Go to Options > Game again and change difficulty back to Crushing. Then go back to Main Menu
Seems the key here is, not to actually start gameplay... :hmmm: I am currently doing a playthrough "just for fun" (first hard, then crushing), as I lost my save games and want to go back to se all those special features. I wouldn't dare change difficulty if I still needed the trophy, but now I actually may try this.

Sorry to hear you lost a game save, Sophie. That's always a pain (last year I lost 2 months worth of save games! Luckily I had already finished Uncharted 2 all the way to platinum :heat:).

Critter

« Reply #404 on: December 13, 2010, 03:24:46 AM »
I don't really mind that much, I still have all the trophies I got from when I played it. The only real problem is that I can't now go and play each individual chapter when I want, which means I can't go through and get all the treasures.