Author Topic: Anyone up for a photo thread?  (Read 46049 times)

snowcat

Re: Anyone up for a photo thread?
« Reply #225 on: July 16, 2010, 09:47:29 PM »
Nice pictures Pete!

Haha, Halloween isn't as popular over hear as America and I have only been "Trick or Treating twice" but I always used to dress up as a witch.

kahless

« Reply #226 on: July 16, 2010, 09:50:30 PM »
Great pics, Pete! Your wife was really beautiful and you can be proud of your daughter!! This is a Halloween photo of my daughter some years ago:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 16, 2010, 10:04:53 PM »
Thanks...

I like that one as well!  :thumbup:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 16, 2010, 10:05:51 PM »
Nice pictures Pete!

Haha, Halloween isn't as popular over hear as America and I have only been "Trick or Treating twice" but I always used to dress up as a witch.

At least as of last year... Brittany still dresses up. But she does so to hand out the candy now instead of going Trick or Treating.
Pete

snowcat

« Reply #229 on: July 16, 2010, 10:21:49 PM »
Well... I have a Werewolf costume that I made myself that I often wear to scare the trick or treaters we get  :laugh:

We only got two kids last year though :(

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 16, 2010, 10:27:06 PM »
We lived in this house for a good 30yrs now and never had a single Trick or Treater (no street lights on our street so they stay away). But every year Brittany goes to her grandmother's house where she gets A LOT of trick or treaters every year... probably somewhere close to 100 each year.
Pete

snowcat

« Reply #231 on: July 16, 2010, 10:37:19 PM »
thats so cool... last year I took to going out and walking around when it was dark to scare kids (I wasn't alone)

...I should take a photo next Halloween XD

RossRoy

« Reply #232 on: July 16, 2010, 10:49:01 PM »
I remember when I was younger, I was getting borderline too old to go trick or treating (around 13 - I was very tall and I kept getting odd looks) I had decided to stay home and give. At around 8PM the flow of treaters started going down but we were also out of candy. So I decided to go out and ring a few houses to see if I couldn't get my hands on a few candy. The funny part is that many people still had full bowls of candy - and when I rang, they looked at me odd (some even asked "aren't you a little old for that?") and then just emptied their full bowl into my bag!!  :yahoo:

I ended with, if memory serves, 4 or 5 pillow cases full of candy!  :surrender:
that might explain my waist size today....

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #233 on: July 16, 2010, 10:57:14 PM »
I live out in the country, so no trick or treaters here.  The local mall usually has a night for trick or treating.  Sometimes I go to just all the costumes.  Some have been really cute.

Critter

« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2010, 02:36:39 AM »
Halloween really isn't an Australian thing at all. Some younger Aussie kids now though are getting confused by it, they see all about this thing called 'Halloween' in American TV shows and films but for th emost part it is ignored here. Becuase of that there are occaisionally people trying to make it happen, but the attempts usually go unnoticed. Last year about 3 girls were running around my neighbourhood 'trick or treating'. I'm fairly sure the entire neighbourhood ignored them, they ended up with no treats, and they didn't "trick" anyone. Oh, and it also started to rain on them. Maybe one day Halloween will happen in Aus, but it isn't yet and that doesn't bother me at all.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2010, 03:22:38 AM »
I like to decorate.

Gaz118

« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »
My brother and i just a normal week nite really lol.        i hope the pic is in the post first time uploading a pic.

hal9g

« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2010, 06:16:01 PM »
Just returned from a 5 day trip to the Smokey Mountains (Tennessee and North Carolina).

Here's a picture of Kathy and I on the Pidgeon River (we're in the very front).  You have to understand that Kathy is the biggest chicken ever known and I was stunned that she actually decided to do this!

Great fun!

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 06:32:48 PM by Hal »

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2010, 06:53:30 PM »
You have to understand that Kathy is the biggest chicken ever known

Kathy, did you read this?!  :redcard:

:devil:
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

hal9g

« Reply #239 on: July 20, 2010, 07:31:42 PM »
You have to understand that Kathy is the biggest chicken ever known

Kathy, did you read this?!  :redcard:

:devil:

Just to be perfectly clear, that's Kathy my wife of 34 years, not Kathy the panda, of DVD Collector's fame!