Author Topic: Anyone up for a photo thread?  (Read 44597 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone up for a photo thread?
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2010, 05:40:28 PM »
I can only dream of a day when I may create something as cool as....

(click to show/hide)

An Origami Yoda!

Sophie nothing happens when I push the spoiler button.

snowcat

« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2010, 08:50:13 PM »
Broken Link :S

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2010, 09:41:41 PM »
I can only dream of a day when I may create something as cool as....

(click to show/hide)

An Origami Yoda!

Sophie nothing happens when I push the spoiler button.

(click to show/hide)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Critter

« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2010, 12:10:33 AM »
That'rs strange, the link I posted still works fine for me, I wonder why it doesn't for others. Anyway Karsten reposted, thanks!

karmesinrot

« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2010, 09:38:12 PM »
Hey  guys! I've taken quite a few pics of my lovely lab the past few days and thought I'd share a few here!  ;D

This is her as a pup last summer

Compared with today :P

After digging in her sandbox

Hope you guys enjoyed and she brightened up your day like she does mine!  :clap:
p.s sorry if these pics are too big, I'm not sure what the resizing code is
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 09:40:03 PM by karmesinrot »

snowcat

« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2010, 09:55:22 PM »
Haha, nice! whats hew name? :p

karmesinrot

« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2010, 10:05:23 PM »
hehe thanks, she's called Miepe (my twelve year old brother named her this after Miep Gies  ::)), also known as Meepsqueak, Meepsy & Meepser lol.

I voted to call her plain old Tilly :P

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2010, 10:46:37 PM »
Well isn't she the cutest thing! She looks like a model posing for her pictures. My favorite is last one - she's actually smiling at the camera! ;D

snowcat

« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2010, 11:02:39 PM »
So hear are a few pics of my pets.

This is my cat Tigger, hes 12 now... getting on a bit, hes never the left the house he is an indoor cat. when we first got him my mum refused to let him out as she was scared he would get hit by a car... and so hes never been out.. he doesn't mind though :p

This is my Crayfish who sadly died last year, her name was Cori, I was actually convinced she was male until she laid eggs

And these are my newts, Ares and Odin... Odin is about twice the size of Ares and a bit of a bully... he hates to leave the water and spends as much time as possible under it. Ares on the other hand loves to be out of the water and is incredibly photogenic.

(Odin)
(Ares)

That picture of Ares is possibly one of my favourite pictures I have ever taken.

Oh, I also have alot of fish, but there light has just stopped working so they are in the dark right now, so can't take any photos... when they get a new light ill try and get some pics.

karmesinrot

« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2010, 11:11:40 PM »
Thanks Kathy - she's is a pretty girl especially with those big brown eyes! :P
Emma those newts are pretty cool! I don't think I've ever met anyone with pet newts before! I also have an indoor rescue cat, a tabby called Niaouli..I think she's about 11 right now. She's a really nervous wee cat especially around men, but soooo friendly once she relaxes. Up until December 28th 2007 I had another cat too, a big black one called Nightstar. She was like Niaouli's polar opposite, very bold and always outside. Sadly, she was ran over by a taxi outside our house(driver didn't even stop) and died, I was absolutely heartbroken.  :(
I've also got fish, big fan! Had 13 homebred blue gouramis for around 4 years, now have a mix of them, female bettas, neon rainbowfish (not tetras), cherry barbs and bronze/sterbai/jullii cories. Also one yellow snail named Big Tim Riggins :P. Theres a black gerbil called Sareth kicking around in my bros room, and in the past I've also kept lots of beautiful fancy mice and a couple other gerbils. Crowded house we have over here :P

snowcat

« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2010, 11:16:09 PM »
Yeah :p well the newts were a compromise... I wanted a lizard, my dad wanted more fish... so I got newts.... they look like lizards but are easy to look after :p

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2010, 11:51:26 PM »
I am not a big pet person myself... but my brother has a bearded dragon...

And one with him on my brother's arm...

Pete

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2010, 01:33:25 AM »
My niece has 2 bearded dragons. They love when I come over because I always bring a bunch of different fruits and veggies. When they see me they run around their habitat practically quivering in excitement! I never knew dragons were so personable.

I've just gotten a new kitten - I think Zoey is about 4 months old. She was abandoned - left behind when her caretakers moved. I'm hoping to find her a good home but I'm afraid I already love her. My other animals like her and I won't let her go to just anyone. When I get new batteries for my camera I will post some pictures of her. My other furry friends are on my facebook page.

snowcat

« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2010, 10:15:18 AM »
Wow, thats cool Pete!

Id love a Bearded Dragon that was the kind of lizard I wanted... My cousin has one and they are amazing.. it will only sleep if it has this small piece of an old tshirt (of my cousins) in its bed... its very cute :p

Kathy, I would not be able to rescue animals... especially kittens.. there is no way id be able to give them away ¬_¬ everytime I see a kitten I think "Oh, its so cute :(" ....I think my cat would go crazy if he wasnt center of attention  :P my parents treat him like hes there son.

karmesinrot

« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2010, 10:35:10 AM »
My friend has a bearded dragon called Shredder, he's pretty cool! There's also a couple in the Zooology department of my uni along with snakes and other assorted creatures.