Author Topic: Anyone up for a photo thread?  (Read 46069 times)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone up for a photo thread?
« Reply #330 on: November 27, 2010, 05:22:19 AM »
Cute pet!

That is some busy Lego building :thumbup:

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #331 on: November 27, 2010, 05:54:20 AM »
I never managed to make anything with Legos...though I never had any of the theme sets.

Najemikon

« Reply #332 on: November 27, 2010, 03:48:31 PM »
They're great!  :laugh: Though I particularly like the typical Lego problem with scale. The single-seat, single-engine plane is bigger than the Boeing!  ;)

snowcat

« Reply #333 on: November 28, 2010, 04:20:22 PM »
Nice lego! :P

Well... I got my other Gecko but shes a bit shy and hasn't really ventured out of her hiding place yet :(

as soon as she does ill take pictures!

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #334 on: November 29, 2010, 10:33:48 AM »
First snow this year. The car in front of us was driving 40km/h (25mph) outside of town! :voodoo:

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 10:51:45 AM by DJ Doena »
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #335 on: November 29, 2010, 10:37:55 AM »
That's beautiful, I would love to go to Germany one day.

Critter

« Reply #336 on: November 30, 2010, 07:18:54 AM »
So I was going through the photos on my mobile phone today and realised how long it's been since up uploaded them onto my computer. I uploaded about 70 new images and thought I might post a few of them. Since my mobile is always on me I get some cool photos of things that I usually wouldn't take a camera too, the only problem is that the quality is not the best.

P.S I apologise if I have posted any of these before. I'm trying to post only ones I think I haven't already put on here but I have a poor memory sometimes.

-I posted a photo of my fish tank not long ago but you could hardly see the fish in it. So this is a closer view of my Betta fish called Alpha.

-I was in our local reptile/aquarium store today as I am going to purchase a Bearded Dragon soon. The guy in the store was really nice and he let me hold some snakes.

-A photo taken from the balcony of a holiday house that my whole family owns in a small coastal town along the Great Ocean Road.

-Looking out over the bay my town is built around at sunset.

-Was taking my dog for a walk one afternoon when I noticed this awesome cloud front moving over.

-One of my favourite spots to just sit, think and relax. This was taken in Tasmania in the town where I spend every second Christmas.

-My dog Ripley sleeping next to me on my bed.

-Ripley sleeping yet again. This time curled up on his favourite sheep toy.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #337 on: November 30, 2010, 07:23:47 AM »
Cute dog. :)

snowcat

« Reply #338 on: November 30, 2010, 09:40:51 AM »
Ok so! here is the second Gecko :p

Ive decided to rename then Zeus and Athena

sticking with the god theme I have going with my other pets (my Newts were called Ares and Odin, sadly Ares died about two months ago)

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #339 on: December 01, 2010, 04:43:21 AM »
So I was going through the photos on my mobile phone today and realised how long it's been since up uploaded them onto my computer. I uploaded about 70 new images and thought I might post a few of them. Since my mobile is always on me I get some cool photos of things that I usually wouldn't take a camera too, the only problem is that the quality is not the best.

P.S I apologise if I have posted any of these before. I'm trying to post only ones I think I haven't already put on here but I have a poor memory sometimes.

-I posted a photo of my fish tank not long ago but you could hardly see the fish in it. So this is a closer view of my Betta fish called Alpha.

-I was in our local reptile/aquarium store today as I am going to purchase a Bearded Dragon soon. The guy in the store was really nice and he let me hold some snakes.

-A photo taken from the balcony of a holiday house that my whole family owns in a small coastal town along the Great Ocean Road.

-Looking out over the bay my town is built around at sunset.

-Was taking my dog for a walk one afternoon when I noticed this awesome cloud front moving over.

-One of my favourite spots to just sit, think and relax. This was taken in Tasmania in the town where I spend every second Christmas.

-My dog Ripley sleeping next to me on my bed.

-Ripley sleeping yet again. This time curled up on his favourite sheep toy.

Very nice photos, you have a good eye for photography. Is your family's holiday house at Appolo Bay?

Critter

« Reply #340 on: December 01, 2010, 05:26:03 AM »
Nah that's Lorne. I do love Apollo Bay though, lovely little fishing town. I've been going to Lorne since I was a baby. I also love Wye River which is another 40 or mins drive past Lorne. It's sort of like a miniature Lorne and a great place for camping. There is always a lot of dolphins on the beach there. I've had lovely twilight strolls along the beach at Wye River only to have a whole pod of dolphins swim right by us.

snowcat

« Reply #341 on: December 01, 2010, 09:20:07 AM »
..Critter, you want a bearded dragon? Are you going to be able to feed it?... I remember something (maybe it wasn't you) about not being able to feed your dog wet food?

I was going to get a bearded dragon, I think I mentioned it a while back, but I have the geckos now so I might wait a couple of years... already got 3 tanks in my bedroom haha

Critter

« Reply #342 on: December 01, 2010, 11:37:43 AM »
Umm no, that must have been someone else who mentioned not being able to feed their dog wet food... certainly not me. I have a fish and dog and they are both happy and healthy. I also live only a short 10 minute drive from our towns reptile and fish store where they have fresh supplies of live crickets that can be bought for Bearded Dragons. I hear that crickets, mixed with the appropriate fruit and vegetables makes for a happy and healthy Dragon so I should have no problem at all feeding and looking after it. I also have family friend who have Dragons themselves and they will be available for a call any time at all if I have a question about properly raising a Dragon so I'm pretty set. All I have to do now is wait for my reptile license to process, which right now is feeling like an extremely long wait.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 11:50:37 AM by Critter »

snowcat

« Reply #343 on: December 01, 2010, 10:52:17 PM »
:/..... I actually meant because you are a vegetarian how do you feel about feeding your pet another animal.. but ok.

Critter

« Reply #344 on: December 01, 2010, 11:06:41 PM »
Oh I had no idea that's what you meant from your question. I suppose I just didn't see it in the wording. But no I'm okay with feeding my pets meat. I'm vegetarian because humans can be. We have a type of body where it is our choice and most of us suffer no negative side effects from it. Many animals however are quite different and require the staple of meat in their diet to be healthy. When it comes to pets I would never let the fact that I don't eat meat stop them from being as healthy as they can be.