Author Topic: Any drawing artist around here ?  (Read 1437 times)

Touti

Any drawing artist around here ?
« on: November 30, 2007, 06:31:16 AM »
Here's the thing......I want to get a tattoo.  I have a concept but no talent whatsoever at drawing so I'm trying to find someone who could take my concept and turn it into a nice drawing.

I'm willing to pay for your time (and have exclusivity of the design) as long as you don't think you're worth more than Michael freakin' Angelo (I'm such a McIzzie..............Allright, so I watch Grey's Anatomy.........now everybody thinks I'm McGay (I'm such a McGeorge))   :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Any drawing artist around here ?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 01:18:42 PM »
McDVD?

lovemunkey187

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 02:20:55 PM »
I'm a sucker for Addison myself :heat:

The best way is to take your ideas to the artist that's going to be doing the actual work, any artist worth their salt will be able to draw the piece up for you.

Don't know if you have got any others but take a look at photos or if possible, actual tattoos that they have done. Being a great artist on paper doesn't automatically make you a great inkslinger.

Touti

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 02:50:31 PM »
I still fail to understand why they got rid of Addison.  They should have kept her and get rid of Sloane, he's really not an interesting character..........and I'm not referring to legs comparison  :-[

lovemunkey187

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 08:51:13 PM »
I still fail to understand why they got rid of Addison.  They should have kept her and get rid of Sloane, he's really not an interesting character..........and I'm not referring to legs comparison  :-[

Possible spoiler