Author Topic: I did it  (Read 4899 times)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: I did it
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 10:23:58 PM »
Kathy, don't worry I haven't found out the point of Facebook either. I have played a few games, posted a foto but that's about it.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Touti

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 01:20:46 AM »
I sent you a request to be friends.  You're the only DVDCOL member I don't have (I think) and I need to increase the female to male ratio in my friends list  ;D

No she's not ;)

But you don't seem to be friend with anyone else here, I couldn't find you.  And same for you Jon.

Karsten, there is not point to facebook........that's the point ;)

RossRoy

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 01:25:02 AM »
Actually, I'm not friends with anyone because I don't have a Facebook account :laugh:

Touti

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 02:51:40 AM »
Oh..............then I guess that would explain it  :surrender:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 06:35:36 AM »
But you don't seem to be friend with anyone else here, I couldn't find you.  And same for you Jon.
Jon is a firend of me, so you can find him there...

...and you made me look, didn't see Rich either. :P
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 06:39:56 AM by Achim »

Najemikon

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 08:31:20 PM »
I sent you a request to be friends.  You're the only DVDCOL member I don't have (I think) and I need to increase the female to male ratio in my friends list  ;D

No she's not ;)

He found me! Argh!  :tease:

Touti

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »

No she's not ;)

He found me! Argh!  :tease:

I'm your worst nightmare ! :devil:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 03:50:51 AM »
What cheap or free anti virus program I should get? I'm looking for something I can download from home. Thank you!

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 06:39:57 AM »
What cheap or free anti virus program I should get? I'm looking for something I can download from home. Thank you!
It's purely anti-virus (so no protection against spy-ware) but it's supposed to be among the best of the free ones:

AVG Free by Grisoft.

When downloaging just keep clicking on the "yes, I am sure I only want the free version" links, as there is probably several screens trying to convince you to go for the commercial. If you have trouble for some reason, I could upload it to my server and give you a direct link.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 08:34:09 AM »

Antivir from Avira.

http://www.avira.com/en/download/index.html

http://dlce.antivir.com/package/wks_avira/win32/en/pecl/avira_antivir_personal_en.exe
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

richierich

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 09:48:12 AM »
Hey guys, just be careful what you put on facebook!!!!!

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 11:09:54 AM »
Hey guys, just be careful what you put on facebook!!!!!
:hysterical:

Well, he saved her one trip to the office... :devil:

My friend, who is not using Facebook, said the reason he isn't (using is) is, that he doesn't want everybody to read what he writes there. I told him that he just needs to be aware that whatever he writes will be visible to everyone. That means: if it's not meant for everyone, then don't out it there.

Touti

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 03:07:46 PM »
I think that's a hoax.  He wouldn't have been able to post on her wall unless she added him to his friends so that kills the "You forgot to add me here" part.  Unless she's stupid enough to add him as a friend after blasting him on her wall, doubtful !

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 03:39:48 PM »
I think that's a hoax.  He wouldn't have been able to post on her wall unless she added him to his friends so that kills the "You forgot to add me here" part.  Unless she's stupid enough to add him as a friend after blasting him on her wall, doubtful !

I also think that's a hoax (albeit still funny to read), but I also thought that "You forgot about adding me here" meant that she forgot that she added him as friend.
Karsten

richierich

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 04:14:59 PM »

I also think that's a hoax (albeit still funny to read), but I also thought that "You forgot about adding me here" meant that she forgot that she added him as friend.

That's how I read it also