Author Topic: Nipples  (Read 1805 times)

lovemunkey187

Nipples
« on: July 12, 2009, 12:34:21 PM »
You would not believe how sore my nipples are.

NO, I've not been upto anything fruity, just been doing a lot of running and other cardio stuff lately and my tshirts are chaffing when I start sweating a lot.

Any runners here with any suppestions how I can stop this from happening?

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Nipples
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 06:35:49 AM »
Didn't know the word so looked it up. But when chaffing was translated as "joking" it didn't really make sense to me ???

So, what exactly you want to stop? Shall the t-shirts shut up and stop kidding? But seriously, assuming to understand the actual meaning of chaffing, you want to know what sort of shirts won't do that or you want to reduce seating...? I don't really run myself, but I would imagine that the sore nipples come from wearing a wrong fabric.

lovemunkey187

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 11:18:07 AM »
I should've spell checked before posting :bag: Chafing

The type of material makes no difference, whether it be cotton or more silky type fabrics.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 01:21:27 PM »
Watch "Junior". Arnie talks about his nipples hurting and a surfer gives him some tips.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 02:42:23 PM »
Watch "Junior". Arnie talks about his nipples hurting and a surfer gives him some tips.
:o medical advice from an Arnold Schwarzenegger comedy...

But seriously, have you considered consulting a dermatologist (that's the one, right?). Maybe some cream applied to the troubled area can be the solution....

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »
:o medical advice from an Arnold Schwarzenegger comedy...

I'm like Sheldon. My non-work knowledge is derived only from movies and TV shows. I can't give real-world advises. ;D
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Halo2

MEJHarrison

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 07:33:33 PM »
I just saw this on The Office: Nipple Chaffing :laugh:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 07:55:26 PM »
When I first read the topic, I thought this was another of Jimmy's reviews! :laugh:

A great way to heal your nipples is, before you go to sleep, to cover them with Vaseline and put on a 100% cotton shirt. In order to prevent chafing you need to find the cause, most likely the material of the garment you are wearing when you run. I would go to a store that specializes in running and get their recommendation of the best shirt to wear in order to prevent the chafing.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 08:30:21 PM »
 :hysterical:
Not a very original title to interest me... Thinking of it Breast Stroke 2 and Wicked Sex Party aren't that original also :laugh:

I've a reputation and thinking that I don't review half of what I watch :whistle:

lovemunkey187

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 11:09:47 AM »
Apparently there's nothing to be doen about it, I've just got to learn to ignore it.

Vaseline can help, but won't cure the problem.

Najemikon

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2009, 01:13:29 PM »
A sports bra would sort it, surely?

:tease:

Next time you're out running, I dare you to ask any female joggers you might meet if their nipples are sore!

lovemunkey187

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2009, 11:25:02 AM »

A sports bra would sort it, surely?

:tease:[/quote]

Git

Next time you're out running, I dare you to ask any female joggers you might meet if their nipples are sore!

:hysterical:

This will then be me -->  :tomato: