Poll

Will I Make 92 Days without watching any horror?

What are you smokin?... There is no way!
4 (26.7%)
I Have  Faith!... You will make it!
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Will I Make It?  (Read 48601 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Will I Make It?
« Reply #210 on: September 15, 2009, 12:35:22 PM »
I was looking at that set earlier myself. But I decided against it since I already own 14 of the titles.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 15, 2009, 04:40:35 PM »
How could I forget... The TV Series Fear Itself recently came out! I just added that to my amazon cart as well.  Getting lots and lots of new horror to watch next month!  :thumbup:

Though I will admit when my copy of Underworld: Rise of the Lycans arrived yesterday I almost got weak and watched it... but I stayed strong!... so far.  :P
Pete

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 15, 2009, 05:22:29 PM »
Go ahead Pete.  :bat: :devil: :bat: You know you want to.  :bat: :devil: :bat: No one will know.  :bat: :devil: :bat:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 15, 2009, 05:45:27 PM »
 :laugh: No Kathy... not happening... it won't be that easy to get me to stray! Not when there is such a short distance to go now!
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 17, 2009, 12:20:42 PM »
OK... getting close now. Exactly 2 weeks from today I will be starting my horror marathon. And I tell you... it is really getting hard at this point. This is the longest I ever went without horror as it has now been 78 Days without watching any kind of horror!

To make matters worse... I just looked at my amazon cart... most the movies I had placed in the cart for my next order has gone up in price. Some almost doubling. I guess they were on sale and the sale went off... so I may have to re-thing a big portion of my order.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 17, 2009, 03:40:28 PM »
OK... I am about ready to kill my brother today. I just got done talking to him... and what is the first thing out of his mouth? Ohhhh Pete, Supernatural is going to be so good tonight! Can you believe last week's episode! and then he starts to laugh knowing what I am doing. He just loves to torture me!  :voodoo:
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 17, 2009, 04:48:02 PM »
I guess they were on sale and the sale went off... so I may have to re-thing a big portion of my order.
Have you checked Deep Discount? They have an horror sale (as Karsten had posted yesterday) so maybe some of the titles are there. Of course even with a sale DD usually don't have the best price on the web...

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 17, 2009, 05:05:45 PM »
There used to be a time when Deep Discount had the best prices. But that isn't the case any longer. But Every month I always check for the cheapest price between Deep Discount and Amazon before I place my orders. I only use Deep Discount and Amazon though. Don't really know of any other good places to buy DVDs. (new... not talking ebay or half.com).
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 17, 2009, 05:29:09 PM »
You can check DVD Pacific also, maybe their price are better.
BTW they have an adult section that's why I know them :devil:

link

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 17, 2009, 05:50:00 PM »
Thanks Jimmy... there was a few of the titles there that was cheaper then the other 2 sites. I see they have free standard shipping there too for within the US. I wonder how their speed compares to Deep Discount.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 17, 2009, 05:50:38 PM »
Ordering from each store by the cheapest price I may even be able to pick up another disc or two! :P
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 17, 2009, 05:54:01 PM »
Thanks Jimmy... there was a few of the titles there that was cheaper then the other 2 sites. I see they have free standard shipping there too for within the US. I wonder how their speed compares to Deep Discount.

I just read in the FAQ that they are located in New Jersey... MUCH closer to me then Deep Discount!  :thumbup: I will definitely have to give this site a chance! :)
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #222 on: September 17, 2009, 05:56:03 PM »
I order all my RC1 discs from DVD Pacific. They have good prices and I never had any problems with their customer service.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 17, 2009, 06:20:32 PM »
Thanks Tom... I appreciate hearing that. With them being so close to me I would imagine even with the free shipping it would only take orders 2 to 3 days to get to me. :)
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #224 on: September 17, 2009, 06:26:39 PM »
Maybe they have changed the ownership recently, but my packages always were from Florida. Or maybe their international shipments are done from Florida.