Author Topic: Happy Halloween: Skeleton Man  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Happy Halloween: Skeleton Man
« on: October 31, 2007, 04:08:04 PM »
I received this in an email today and thought it was great! It is a Windows Media Play video and I have no idea how to set it up to just play. :bag:

« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 09:30:19 PM by Kathy »

Najemikon

Re: Happy Halloween: Skeleton Man
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 09:03:15 PM »
Don't worry about getting it to play, Kathy. I don't think that's possible here. Certainly not like adding a Flash animation or a picture.

However, the link asks for an email login?  :-[

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 09:24:55 PM »
That's really weird; once I posted it, I checked to make sure it played. I'll see if I can't figure it out because the video is really cool.

Najemikon

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 09:45:56 PM »
An email site like that is considered a 'Secure' site. Only people with the correct credentials will be able to view it.

Secure sites usually open within a 'session' assigned to the user that entered the correct details. Your session only applies to you, hence you could return to the link. You probably still can.

No-one else though was having a session with you. Well, perhaps they were, but it isn't my place to pry!  :devil: Seriously, think of a session as your own webpage; it exists for no-one else at that particular time. Same as a shopping basket in online shopping.

So in conclusion, that file needs hosting on a public webpage. Send it me and I'll stick it on mine if you like.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 09:46:36 PM »
I don't know how to figure this out so I forwarded it, via email, to Jon & Eric. Hopefully they can post it because it really is a great Halloween video. :bat: If they aren't successful, and you want to see it, email me and I'll send it.

Send it me and I'll stick it on mine if you like.

Great minds think alike! I had sent it to you and was posting that I did so as you were typing this! :clap:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 09:49:48 PM by Kathy »

Najemikon

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 10:06:42 PM »
Thank you very much! It is good. Everyone else should be able to catch it here, or right-click it and download...

Skeleton Man

RossRoy

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 10:58:52 PM »
Nice video Kathy!

While we're with skeleton, here's another one ;) (not entirely safe for work, you be the judge)

Naked Skeleton