Author Topic: x-box 360: games, gaming and your game list.  (Read 47981 times)

samuelrichardscott

Re: x-box 360: games, gaming and your game list.
« Reply #285 on: December 04, 2012, 07:01:26 PM »
Finished up all five episodes of The Walking Dead game. There are two more in development. A second season of five episodes for the arcade and a retail game based around Merle from before the events of season 1 of the tv show.

Downloaded Crazy Machines Elements which is a fun puzzle game but got stuck on level 63 and can't progress. I caved in and even watched a couple of video solutions but still couldn't get it to work.

Downloading 3 on 3 NHL right now as mate said it was a fun little arcade NHL game and it's cheap at 400 points.

Also ordered Dirt Showdown the other day.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 06, 2012, 05:59:17 AM »
Finished up all five episodes of The Walking Dead game. There are two more in development. A second season of five episodes for the arcade and a retail game based around Merle from before the events of season 1 of the tv show.
The Merle game is the shooter, right?

And has the second season already been confirmed? That would be great! I only finished Episode 1 this far (currently enjoying Far Cry 3 a lot), but whenever I hear buzz about the other ones it is said they are all good (at least 2-4).

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #287 on: December 07, 2012, 02:26:49 AM »
The Merle game is indeed the shooter and yes, second season has already been confirmed according to forum posts at TrueAchievements. Episodes 2-5 are all also excellent and are all about 2-3 hours long each. You might be better to wait a few weeks though. It comes out as a retail disc next week so after Xmas it might be really well priced in the January sales.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 07, 2012, 05:49:37 AM »
You might be better to wait a few weeks though. It comes out as a retail disc next week so after Xmas it might be really well priced in the January sales.
I bought the season pass on PSN, so I actually have them waiting to be played, actually ;) I should play them soon, I suppose, they are not very long after all.