Author Topic: Chilling Classics Profile  (Read 3578 times)

RossRoy

Re: Chilling Classics Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 03:59:54 PM »
Manual profile IDs cannot be changed; in fact it used to be possible (you just needed to Paste the deired number into the field) and Ken removed that (but maybe not on purpose). It has been repeatedly requested to add this function (not recently though).

The fact that it's not checking for existing profiles and automatically overwrote yours only shows that Ken didn't expect this and therefore didn't provide the safety check. You may want to reiterate the feature request and report the "bug" at the Invelos forum.

I already did, although I'll admit it may have been worded like a rant, because I was still pissed off when I wrote it.

That being said: it is all fine this morning! mediadogg came through with BulkEdit and fixed whatever bugs were causing the problem!

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 08:19:27 PM »
Just saw that you don't have the "cover" in your collection. You can get them from my online collection since I've find the theatrical poster or a different dvd cover for each movie, the only one without a cover is A Passenger to Bali because it's an old tv show and there are not much information on it. This is not the best thing, but it's certainly better than this :

RossRoy

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 09:16:01 PM »
Just saw that you don't have the "cover" in your collection.

Yeah I know, you didn't include them in the backup. So I'll have to add them manually to each profile. I just haven't had time to actually do it ;)

RossRoy

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 08:54:56 PM »
Hey Jimmy! I just realized something (yes, I'm slow at times... most times... okay! always!)

I never did scan the box for this.  :bag:

I just sent myself a note to remember to do it. Sorry about that.