Author Topic: RSS Feeds  (Read 1062 times)

Touti

RSS Feeds
« on: November 02, 2008, 04:43:01 PM »
I removed the RSS News Feed forums.  I checked all of them and nobody has read a single post since July.  There was obviously no interest for it so I removed all of it.

Trying to get the forum clean as this is my last day as the main moderator, I want to leave a clan house for Seb  ;D

Najemikon

Re: RSS Feeds
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 05:40:53 PM »
Eh?  ??? I've read some of them since then. I'm not rushing to defend them as they proved awkward to keep up with, but I definitely followed a couple of the links not so very long ago. So there. 8)

Touti

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 11:10:36 PM »
Eh?  ??? I've read some of them since then. I'm not rushing to defend them as they proved awkward to keep up with, but I definitely followed a couple of the links not so very long ago. So there. 8)

I'm surprised Jon, I check all the pages and all the topics showed 09 views except 1 on October 2, all the other ones that were viewed were old ones from July.

Sorry about that, if I had know someone was checking them I would have asked before taking them out.

Najemikon

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 12:44:03 AM »
Don't worry about it, Eric, they were taking more room than they were worth. I certainly wasn't an avid reader! :hysterical:

RossRoy

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 02:35:02 AM »
I followed them a bit at first, but the posts just kept pouring in, and I couldn't keep up. I think RSS is best kept in a RSS reader. Or the way it was before, as a panel on the home page showing only the most recent posts.