Author Topic: Rimmer Kidnapped ... oil prices soar .... News at 11  (Read 3215 times)

Rimmer

Rimmer Kidnapped ... oil prices soar .... News at 11
« on: October 09, 2007, 01:44:42 AM »
So I get this message from someone named "Kathy" saying a whole lot of nice things about me. Immediately 2 things come to mind. a) I owe her money and she has logged online and hunted me down using a "fake name" to try and be nice and get it from me or b) she is someone sending spam mail on boards. So, needless to say I came over here and noticed a few nicknames I recognized. :tease: I didn't even know this site existed until today! but looks like it should be fun. I will read through the forums and get to know everyone  ;D. But for those who don't know me, I'm a real piece of work, who scares 99% of people away within the first conversation we have. Mix that in with a little bit of "a-hole" and that's pretty much 'Rimmer to a T!  :tease:

- Rimmer'

lyonsden5

Re: Rimmer Kidnapped ... oil prices soar .... News at 11
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 01:48:26 AM »
Nice to see you here.

Touti

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 01:52:06 AM »
I'm a real piece of work, who scares 99% of people away within the first conversation we have. Mix that in with a little bit of "a-hole" and that's pretty much 'Rimmer to a T!  :tease:
- Rimmer'

Don't worry 'bout that, we're all refugees of the dark side, we've seen the face of the devil....

RossRoy

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 01:56:31 AM »
Rimmer? Here?  :clap:

Guess Pete is not our sole resident horror fan anymore. He's gonna have a run for his money!  :laugh:

Welcome Rimmer! Always happy to see new-familiar faces around here.

Najemikon

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 02:14:00 AM »
Ha! I posted the other day that we should kidnap you, but I hadn't fully formulated a plan! You'll like it here. There's an unwritten, erm, well... rule, not to discuss rules... if that makes any sense...  :bag:  We're kind of like a brave frontier colony.

I hope you're sat down for what I'm about to say. You know those DVD things? The silver discy type things that everyone at Invelos gets so bent out of shape about? Well, here we watch them and talk about them! It's really such a waste of time because I can't remember when I last tried to create a Profile for one and that's why we buy them in the first place, isn't it? I hope I can pull myself together soon and stop watching them so I have a chance to catch up on the Profiles.

Have fun! Have a wander into the marathon forum and you'll find Pete trying to beat his Halloween season record.

Rimmer

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 02:17:20 AM »
Thanks all, good to be around :) Let me know if there is anything I can do while I'm here :) And who is this resident horror fan you speak of ?? We should get along juuuuuuuuuuust peachy  :cheers:

- Rimmer

Touti

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 02:48:11 AM »
Ha! I posted the other day that we should kidnap you, but I hadn't fully formulated a plan! You'll like it here. There's an unwritten, erm, well... rule, not to discuss rules... if that makes any sense...  :bag:  We're kind of like a brave frontier colony.

:hmmmm:, using the "r" word twice in the same post, you'd better watch this mister  :redcard:

Rimmer

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 03:50:42 AM »
I had to read the quote like 6 times to figure out what the "r" word was  ???

It's ok, the doctor told me I would be out of velcro shoes, and into laces in no time!  :clap:

- Rimmer'

Touti

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 03:53:59 AM »
We're allergic to rules here, except in our games but then we say Yes whenever someone asks if this or that is allowed  :hysterical:

Halo2

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 05:47:28 AM »
Welcome Rimmer! Glad to see you back after you disappeared to buy a house.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 06:30:13 AM »
Yea :clap: Rimmer joined the dark side! :yahoo: Welcome!

Ha! I posted the other day that we should kidnap you, but I hadn't fully formulated a plan!
I don't plan...I act! :tease:

I know that getting Rimmer to join was discussed  :TheJuryIsCurrentlyDeliberatin If I remembered where I had read the suggestion I would have given them credit...but I couldn't find the thread! So I must admit I stole the idea :whistle:

Rimmer

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 07:36:18 AM »
Thanks Kathy :) Appreciate it   ;), and Halo... I would have been back sooner but the T.V sucked me in. It took me like 9 months just to figure out how the h - e - double hockey sticks to get out of there ...

Now, where is this resident horror fan I keep hearing about ... we need to discuss and plan a training regime :training: to be able to tackle twice the amount of horror movies as we already do....

- Rimmer'

Najemikon

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 08:50:30 AM »
You're looking for Pete, otherwise Addicted2DVD, and there's no way he could tackle twice what he already does!

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 11:05:10 AM »
Hey Rimmer...
Welcome!
I am here... just not usually in the evenings. If you haven;t already... check out the marathon review board to see my month long horror marathon! :)
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 01:29:44 PM »
Just on my way home from work I thought "hmmmm, wonder if we should follow up with the plan to get Rimmer", and you're already here! :clap:

Welcome! Look around and hope you'll like it enough to check back every once in a while.