Author Topic: The perfect mouse!  (Read 2943 times)

RossRoy

Re: The perfect mouse!
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 07:59:22 PM »
I have a G15 too! Marvellous isn't it?

Yep! I love the macros you can make with it!

Even though these same macros just made me mess up about 4 CD worth of tags  >:(

Najemikon

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 09:09:11 PM »

Yep! I love the macros you can make with it!

Macros?  :shrug: Don't know anything about macros. I just like the pretty blue lights!  :tease:

lyonsden5

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2007, 01:59:28 AM »
Intellimouse Explorer for me. (Optical - wired). Don't make the kind I have anymore. They've been "improved" I have 2 others sitting here waiting to step up and replace mine if it dies.

I use it with ACAD and need to 2 thumb buttons. The newer scroll wheels don't double click or zoom right (for me anyway) in ACAD. Also use a 3 year old version of the software. Allows me to set one of the thumb buttons as Esc (again... it's an ACAD thing  :bag: )

I'm hoping the next generation will work better for me. The last two didn't.

I guess the good news is everytime a new version comes out I buy it to try it and usually end up giving it away. Last time my son ended up with the Optical Desktop Elite for Bluetooth system  http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=033  He graciously traded me his 3 year old Intellimouse Explorer for it  :hysterical:

Halo2

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2007, 06:15:00 AM »
Rick,

Is that the grey or white mouse? I've tried just about every mouse they've put out but haven't found one I like since the grey Intellimouse Explorer. Have you seen the new Sidewinder Mouse? I'll try one when I get a chance, but probably stay with what I have.

lyonsden5

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2007, 06:29:11 AM »
It's the grey one.  :thumbup:

I have not seen the sidewinder (till now). Looks like something worth checking out.  :cheers:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 06:32:47 AM by lyonsden5 »