Author Topic: Fellow horror fans - your help is needed!  (Read 3322 times)

RossRoy

Re: Fellow horror fans - your help is needed!
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 01:26:21 PM »
Any chance that you'll watch Sinful this year? I think that it can count as an horror film (even if this isn't its primary genre) and I always like to read the opinion about the films bough because of me.

Actually, I think I will! It's not like I will lack time to watch movies, unfortunately, and Sinful was the one I thought I would find the most interesting, even back when I bought those three!

BTW I'll wait for the apparition of 6 other movies in your review topic :tease:

I'll watch Through The Looking Glass soon, seeing as I just saw a post from you saying it's one of your 2 most favouritest movies ever.

But you've got to admit, those 6 movies are a big departure from my last post in my review thread  :hysterical:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
Re: Fellow horror fans - your help is needed!
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 07:48:01 PM »
But you've got to admit, those 6 movies are a big departure from my last post in my review thread  :hysterical:
I agree, it isn't just a big departure from your last review but from everything you usually review :laugh:

I hope that you'll like Through The Looking Glass as much as me. Just don't get distract by the not so good quality of the material source (it isn't DVD quality).