Author Topic: I miss SailorRipley  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
I miss SailorRipley
« on: September 25, 2007, 12:59:53 AM »
I know he's been busy working but... :(

RossRoy

Re: I miss SailorRipley
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 02:26:22 AM »
I know he's been busy working but... :(

Actually, he probably still is  ;)

I'm still waiting for Part 2 though!  :-\

Sanuye

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 10:01:50 PM »
I was thinking the same, Kathy!

SailorRipley

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 05:32:33 PM »
Still alive here!

And crazy busy, but I'm trying to change that, I'm in between jobs so that's pretty much what has kept me in the dark. For now I'm pretty much done with tv writing. This business is getting similar to dealing with Skip in a day-to-day basis, so you can understand my frustration with it.

So, for now I'm chasing a more personal and satisfying venue which is all about the movies. I'm starting now in the subtitling business which is pretty much great and way more satisfying than dealing with guano-brain tv execs, although the pay is not as good, but who cares, I'm happy. Plus, I get to watch a lot of new DVDs for free!

I promise I'll try to post more often and to keep going with the articles for the site.

Thanks for the kind comments, you guys rock!  :)

lovemunkey187

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 11:41:01 AM »
Still alive here!

And crazy busy, but I'm trying to change that, I'm in between jobs so that's pretty much what has kept me in the dark. For now I'm pretty much done with tv writing. This business is getting similar to dealing with Skip in a day-to-day basis, so you can understand my frustration with it.

So, for now I'm chasing a more personal and satisfying venue which is all about the movies. I'm starting now in the subtitling business which is pretty much great and way more satisfying than dealing with guano-brain tv execs, although the pay is not as good, but who cares, I'm happy. Plus, I get to watch a lot of new DVDs for free!

I promise I'll try to post more often and to keep going with the articles for the site.

Thanks for the kind comments, you guys rock!  :)

Who are you again?

Sailor Ripley?

Nope, drawing a blank on that one. :P