Author Topic: New Computer  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
New Computer
« on: April 19, 2011, 03:33:53 AM »
I did end up getting a new computer.  I'm still figuring out Windows 7.  Some of it is ok, but other things are so different from XP..it is taking me a while to figure out.  I do like the computer.  Though I'm not liking the wireless keyboard.  I think I'll go back to the old one.

I did get Prrofiler running ok.  It loads so much faster now.  I was amazed the first time...then I remembered that no movies were in added to it yet.  But even after I pulled in the movies from my back up file - I got the right one backed up this time  ;D - it still loads a lot faster.

I have a widescreen monitor now too.  It is really nice.  So I'm happy with the new computer.  Though I still have stuff to figure out. And a few programs to install.

W0m6at

Re: New Computer
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 05:23:10 AM »
I have a widescreen monitor now too.  It is really nice.  So I'm happy with the new computer.  Though I still have stuff to figure out. And a few programs to install.
You'll want to check out some of the widescreen layouts and make full use of that additional screen real estate.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: New Computer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 05:26:04 AM »
You'll want to check out some of the widescreen layouts and make full use of that additional screen real estate.

I will.  I just haven't taken the time to do it yet.