Author Topic: Inquiring mind wants to know:  (Read 5194 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Inquiring mind wants to know:
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 10:16:39 AM »

Personally I would leave out politics and religion. For my sake? No, for yours. I can be quite blunt in these discussions and since we are an international board not averyone will agree with me bute be pissed at me.

Okay, no politics or religion - unless you really really REALLY have to! Oh Touti, need a "speak no evil" smiley!
Hey DJ Doena - what are you doing up so early in the morning? In Buffalo. New York it's 4:14 am! Every time I see you name I think of that comic bit "or you can call me DJ, or you can call me D, or you can call me J..." :laugh: I know that it's not exact but I sing it every time I see your name! Merit point awarded! What do you prefer to be called anyway?

Najemikon

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 10:22:40 AM »
Yes a have and I laughed loud at your "are you compensating for something" joke at IVS. I do like all kinds of jokes and have practically no limits in these matters (every minority has the human right to be kidded).
I think everyone found that funny. The guy who responded just missed the point, entirely! The way he started the thread was downright odd. I think he was confused ...

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 10:26:46 AM »
Hey DJ Doena - what are you doing up so early in the morning? In Buffalo. New York it's 4:14 am!
As I said, we're international. It's 10:30 in the morning around here. ;)
Every time I see you name I think of that comic bit "or you can call me DJ, or you can call me D, or you can call me J..." :laugh: I know that it's not exact but I sing it every time I see your name! Merit point awarded! What do you prefer to be called anyway?
Call me whatever you want as long as I regocnize that I am meant. ;) (DJ [<-- me isn't really one, long story] or Karsten is just fine)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 10:46:35 AM »
Yes a have and I laughed loud at your "are you compensating for something" joke at IVS. I do like all kinds of jokes and have practically no limits in these matters (every minority has the human right to be kidded).
I think everyone found that funny. The guy who responded just missed the point, entirely! The way he started the thread was downright odd. I think he was confused ...

:thanks:for the compliment - point awarded - boy...the points are flying tonight! As far as the joke, I should have been a little more careful. People's sensibilities are different - he has the right to express his feelings. I've been a premium member of invelos for quite a while, but never read or posted on the forums - I was hasty in expressing myself. Some of us got the joke, he didn't. We talked, appologized to one another, and have reached an understanding. Saying all that...I still thing the joke was funny! I did not want to repeat my mistake here - hense my thread asking what they would deem inappropriate . :readthis:

RossRoy

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 02:46:35 PM »

Ok I feel left out now...  :'(

I haven't seen that joke (or don't remember seeing it)..

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 02:52:55 PM »
Ok I feel left out now...  :'(

I haven't seen that joke (or don't remember seeing it)..
http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=180878#M328542
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

RossRoy

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 03:17:33 PM »
 :hysterical:

His reply is priceless

:hysterical:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2007, 09:17:39 PM »
Look at Rander's avatar over in invelos. What do you see?

Najemikon

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2007, 09:32:00 PM »

It's blank. Mines better. It's got a really attractive bird on it. His is boring ...  :P

Sanuye

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2007, 10:34:23 PM »

A hand with red polished nails of a left-handed girl using a wheeled wire mouse  ;D