Author Topic: Wonderful web site  (Read 2652 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Wonderful web site
« on: July 08, 2007, 02:21:42 AM »
Touti, I love your web site! :thanks: Lots of very helpful information etc. The only problem is now I have another place I have to check in with daily! ;)

Touti

Re: Wonderful web site
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 03:02:42 AM »
You're welcome Kathy, and thank you for the nice comments.

ninehours

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 06:12:29 AM »
Another web site for Kathy
http://www.cuteoverload.com/

Najemikon

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 02:06:01 AM »
Over the last few days I'm finding I'm coming here before Invelos. Really, I'm just keeping an eye on Invelos for Profiler related stuff, because I can't see the point of getting involved in any general discussion. When I reach the 22 page thread devoted to a 1 cent SRP change, I scuttle back here!  :laugh: Touti, I reckon you've got a great thing going here and I hope you can keep it running. I really appreciate the time you're spending providing us with this place.

:thanks:

Oh yeah and I just discovered the colour change feature. Mmmm, Cherry!  :thumbup:

lyonsden5

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 02:32:38 AM »
Agree! It is nice here  :yu:

RossRoy

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 02:34:01 AM »
Yeah. I don't even read the Invelos forums anymore. I just open each new threads in tabs, and close them just about as fast as I opened them, unless there's a few words that catch my eyes.

Touti

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 02:55:55 AM »
 :-[ :-[ :-[

lyonsden5

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 03:28:26 AM »
Yeah. I don't even read the Invelos forums anymore. I just open each new threads in tabs, and close them just about as fast as I opened them, unless there's a few words that catch my eyes.
Pretty close to that myself. I'll check for certain members' posts and read them. Might help a newbie with a question here and there as well.  8)

I did have a bit of a at Skip today. I actually enjoyed it a bit  :-[

Najemikon

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 04:14:51 AM »
Pretty close to that myself. I'll check for certain members' posts and read them. Might help a newbie with a question here and there as well.  8)

Oh, please post a link! Did you turn him into a Dalek again? "VIOLATION! VIOLATION!"

lovemunkey187

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 08:25:18 AM »

Oh, please post a link! Did you turn him into a Dalek again? "VIOLATION! VIOLATION!"

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I'm the same, not been on the forums for a couple of months now, I only go to vote on the updates for stuff.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 12:40:29 PM »
I think Rick was referring to this.

Najemikon

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2007, 12:52:35 PM »
I think Rick was referring to this.

Very good!  :laugh:

tlevel

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 07:38:05 AM »
Have to agree with everyone here. Great sight, a breath of fresh air. Not much point posting at the other forum any more, just get aggravated any way. Keep up the good work. :thumbup: