Author Topic: What's the next thing you're going to watch ?  (Read 18362 times)

MtnMike

Re: What's the next thing you're going to watch ?
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2007, 09:41:18 PM »
Having recently picked up the BBC Planet Earth set, I think watching another couple of episodes of that is in order for tonight.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2007, 09:53:26 PM »
Today I watched the first 2 discs of Titus: Seasons 1 & 2... will probably watch Disc 3 next.
Pete

lyonsden5

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2007, 10:00:02 PM »
Watched Season 1 of "The 4400" last night. I plan on watching Season 2 over the next week or so (watch while eating dinner)

SailorRipley

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2007, 10:23:55 PM »
I'll try to make some time today to watch Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. I loved Süskind's book and I'm really looking forward for the film.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2007, 06:23:49 PM »
Today I am watching Ben 10: Season 1 with my daughter.
Pete

lyonsden5

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2007, 02:57:46 AM »
Having a hard time finishing Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. Loved the 1st season. Halfway through the 2nd and it's just not doing it for me. They really changed everything about the show this season. Might have to skip a few episodes and just get to the end soon. (or more likely suffer through it or I would always wonder if the skipped episodes were the "good ones"  ??? )

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2007, 03:10:08 AM »
Having a hard time finishing Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. Loved the 1st season. Halfway through the 2nd and it's just not doing it for me. They really changed everything about the show this season. Might have to skip a few episodes and just get to the end soon. (or more likely suffer through it or I would always wonder if the skipped episodes were the "good ones"  ??? )

The thought of skipping an episode (insert shivering smiley here) has even left your avatar open mouthed in shock!

lyonsden5

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2007, 03:35:22 PM »
The thought of skipping an episode (insert shivering smiley here) has even left your avatar open mouthed in shock!

Agreed. I have come to my senses.

I work from home and have the DVDs playing while I work. Half the time I'm not even hearing what is going on and I hardly ever look at the TV. Should be able to get through the rest of the season / series today.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2007, 04:14:32 PM »
I just finished watching The Prisoner of Second Avenue, which makes me :hysterical: I just bought toooo many DVDs and I'm not sure what to watch next. Since most of them are TV series, and I have to much time on my hands, I plan on watching some of them. I feel like a kid in a candy shop! :yahoo: But...what genre, what series, etc. :hmmmm: I posted a thread on invelos to help me choose!

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2007, 10:29:41 AM »
Currently I am watching Emergency Room season 4 and Xena season 2 in alteration (one disc of this, one disc of that).

But I still have to read 250 pages of Harry Potter 6 this weekend and next weekend I will read the 7th and final book. I will go into a total communications lockdown (no TV, no Net) until I have read it through.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2007, 10:50:23 AM »
But I still have to read 250 pages of Harry Potter 6 this weekend and next weekend I will read the 7th and final book. I will go into a total communications lockdown (no TV, no Net) until I have read it through.

Touti started a thread discussing books that are turned into movies - I'd be interested in reading your thoughts on Harry Potter if you would care to share.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2007, 11:08:12 AM »

Touti started a thread discussing books that are turned into movies - I'd be interested in reading your thoughts on Harry Potter if you would care to share.
Yes, I already replied in that one and mentioned HP in one sentence. Tomorrow I will watch Potter 5 with original audio track (I mention that because it's not usual around here) in the cinema. And after that I will write somnething about the 5 movies.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2007, 11:27:23 AM »
Here lately I really got into watching ER: Season 3... I was only planning on watching a couple episodes... but that was 2 discs ago! I need to get back to my Stephen King marathon... but I am now considering ending it early since I got into this show so much.  :P
Pete

Touti

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2007, 10:03:23 PM »
Sunday, I washed my truck (took me 3.5 hours  :training:), got no plans for tonight so it's gonna be a "Movie with Pizza and Wiine".  Not sure what I'm gonna watch, I got 49 movies here I have never seen, possiblities are

Along came a Spider
Annie Hall
Battle of Britain
The Bridges of Madison County (Bought it because it has Eastwood and Streep in it, no idea what it's about)
Exodus
Hidalgo (Seem to be heading for this one)
Patriot Games
Scent of a Woman
Sweet November (I wouldn't watching Charlize Theron for a while  :-[)

lyonsden5

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2007, 03:49:10 PM »
Here lately I really got into watching ER: Season 3... I was only planning on watching a couple episodes... but that was 2 discs ago! I need to get back to my Stephen King marathon... but I am now considering ending it early since I got into this show so much.  :P

ER used to be a highly addictive show. It got stagnant for a while after most of the original cast left. This past year was pretty good again, but still nothing like those first 4 or 5 seasons.

I finally finished Buck Rogers.  :yawn: Loved season 1 - Not so much on season 2.

Currently watching "Cheyenne" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047720/ Blind buy I picked up for 14.95 last week.  :thumbup: Your basic Cowboy and Indian TV show from the 50s. It's no Gunsmoke or Rawhide, but it's OK if you like this type of show.