Author Topic: Canadian Grand Prix  (Read 1437 times)

ninehours

Canadian Grand Prix
« on: June 09, 2007, 07:58:14 PM »
Lewis Hamilton is doing well again don't want to jinx it but maybe he'll win this one. Anyone going to the race.

Touti

Re: Canadian Grand Prix
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 09:03:06 PM »
Unfortunately I couldn't get tickets this year so I'm gonna watch it on TV.  As for Hamilton it's gonna be interesting to see sim at the start.  The track still doesn't give much grip so he's position is not that much better than Alonso who's starting from the "dirty" side.

We also know that Alonso was faster in Q3 but made a mistake, maybe Hamilton is heavier which would impede his start as well.  Point is I wouldn't be surprised to see Alonso come out of the 1st corner in 1st place but if Hamilton keeps is position at the start then everything is possible.

One thing is for sure, in Montreal nothing ever works the same as everywhere else so there's no way to know, we can't dismiss the Ferrari's either, they're probably loaded up to the fuel cap and planning on staying out longer for the first stint, they could very well take the lead after their 1st pit stop.

ninehours

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 07:45:59 PM »
Blimey! that was one hell of a crash hope he's OK

Touti

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 10:01:56 PM »
I heard his manager being interviewed on Quebec's french station RDS.  He had talked to him, he was conscious and seemed well, apparently he's got an injury on a leg, nothing else.

But I agree with you, it was a hell of a crash.  I don't know if you had the possibility to watch the slow play, after his car took off he touched some kind of pole that was neer the wall, it made his car turn a bit and hit the wall front first.