Author Topic: A small request  (Read 6698 times)

Telecine

A small request
« on: May 08, 2007, 01:28:43 AM »
Touti,

Great work setting up the site, it looks better each day.

Do you think that you could slow down the scrolling film strip at the top, it is making my head spin.

One other thing, I have a DVD stuck in your player and the eject button doesn't work. It is a valuable OOP DVD. If you find it can your return it please. ;)

Touti

Re: A small request
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 01:38:00 AM »
Consider the scrolling a done deal, I find it too fast too.

Sorry, we only return DVDs left in our rental players within 24 hours of return.

Telecine

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 02:02:02 AM »

Sorry, we only return DVDs left in our rental players within 24 hours of return.

Thanks. Pity about the DVD though. I might have to take out a TRO to shut down your site though if you don't give the DVD back. ;)

FunkyLA

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 02:04:51 AM »

Thanks. Pity about the DVD though. I might have to take out a TRO to shut down your site though if you don't give the DVD back. ;)
As the DVD you are referingf to, is not available in the UK, I could find you a "copy" if you want...  ;D 8)

RossRoy

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 02:06:01 AM »
While we're on the subject of improvements.. Any chance you could make the clickable "new" icon just a tadbit bigger? On a 1680x1050 monitor, the icon is teeny-tiny!

Touti

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 02:14:54 AM »
While we're on the subject of improvements.. Any chance you could make the clickable "new" icon just a tadbit bigger? On a 1680x1050 monitor, the icon is teeny-tiny!

You're talking about the account that shows there's new messages in a section ?  The small blue oval with the word "New" in it ?

antolod

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 05:03:05 AM »

You're talking about the account that shows there's new messages in a section ?  The small blue oval with the word "New" in it ?

I think he is, and I agree, it could be twice as big please.

RossRoy

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 02:04:45 PM »

Yes, that's the one I'm talking about.

Touti

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 02:42:55 PM »

Yes, that's the one I'm talking about.

Will do but that's gonna cost you 1 Marie-Josée Croze picture in your avatar list  ;D ;D ;D

RossRoy

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 03:15:07 PM »
Will do but that's gonna cost you 1 Marie-Josée Croze picture in your avatar list  ;D ;D ;D

Heck I'll put two..

I still need to insert Cate Blanchett....

Touti

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 03:27:17 PM »

Heck I'll put two..

I know you still need to insert Cate Blanchett !!!

xyrano

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 05:55:46 PM »

Heck I'll put two..

So like, how did you go about fixing that rotation... thing anyway?

Touti

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 06:22:21 PM »
So like, how did you go about fixing that rotation... thing anyway?

I requested it from the "rotating things" sub-contractor  ;D ;D ;D

Hopefully he'll do it today ;)

RossRoy

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 07:44:18 PM »
Now hold on Xyrano and Touti..

I don't know if I'm just slow or something, but, what was there to fix? Was there something other than adding pictures to my rotator that I was supposed to do?

???

Touti

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2007, 08:06:47 PM »
Now hold on Xyrano and Touti..

I don't know if I'm just slow or something, but, what was there to fix? Was there something other than adding pictures to my rotator that I was supposed to do?

???

No, Xyrano was referring to his request that I slow down the flash animation at the top of page.  I think he's angry and a little jealous that requests are not processed in order of arrival  ;)